How Can We Help?

jahysea

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
00 TJ (sold), 08 JK Rubicon, 21 4xe Rubicon
Hello there Benny. Like a lot of other people I want to order the 4xe specific Mopar lift (Rubicon model if that matters). In the announcement they published yesterday it states the item code is 77072522. I don't see that item on the Mopar store, would rather order from you regardless. Send me any discount codes if appropriate and is this item actually available? Thanks.

Low_Spark

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR 4XE
Do you happen to know if the new fox shocks from the 4xe lift kit are specifically tuned for the 4xe, or are they the generic performance 2.0 shocks? If the former do you happen to have a part number?

OP
OP
AllMoparParts.com

AllMoparParts.com

First Name
Benny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL
Hello there Benny. Like a lot of other people I want to order the 4xe specific Mopar lift (Rubicon model if that matters). In the announcement they published yesterday it states the item code is 77072522. I don't see that item on the Mopar store, would rather order from you regardless. Send me any discount codes if appropriate and is this item actually available? Thanks.

The kit was available but then went on hold for engineering review, It would seem they found some issue they need to look at. The review should be complete within the next few weeks.

Please check back with me and I will update you then.

Thanks,
- Benny

Sponsored

OP
OP
AllMoparParts.com

AllMoparParts.com

First Name
Benny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL
Do you happen to know if the new fox shocks from the 4xe lift kit are specifically tuned for the 4xe, or are they the generic performance 2.0 shocks? If the former do you happen to have a part number?

Based on the notes just the springs are different but we wont know for sure until the parts list becomes available and then we can compare the components.

- Benny

Low_Spark

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR 4XE
Based on the notes just the springs are different but we wont know for sure until the parts list becomes available and then we can compare the components.

- Benny
Good to know thank you! From the description of the kit it sounds like the shocks are 2.5" where as the regular fox ipf is only 2.0. I'm hoping these will be available for individual purchase as they would be a nice upgrade.

Sponsored

blueap2

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Honda S2000
Looking for a sunshade for my 4xe with Advanced Safety Group shipped to 90605. Thanks!

OP
OP
AllMoparParts.com

AllMoparParts.com

First Name
Benny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL
Looking for a sunshade for my 4xe with Advanced Safety Group shipped to 90605. Thanks!
Hi,
There is only one listed but I think the ASG will prevent it from sitting up against the glass but rather it would have to fit between the modules and mirror. It can be found here https://www.allmoparparts.com/sku/82203133ab.html

I will send you a code if your interested.
- Benny

BenDiem

First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘19 991.2TT; 23 EVO RWD
Occupation
US Gov’t Contractor & Gym Rat
Hi Benny,

I was looking to order a decal, and was totally surprised to see a $16 charge for shipping! The enormous shipping charge negates any savings. What am I missing here?
TY/B

OP
OP
AllMoparParts.com

AllMoparParts.com

First Name
Benny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL
Hi Benny,

I was looking to order a decal, and was totally surprised to see a $16 charge for shipping! The enormous shipping charge negates any savings. What am I missing here?
TY/B
Hi Ben,
We ship Fedex ground which is a premium service that includes Saturday delivery and sometimes Sundays as well depending on areas. I will send you a code that may help.

- Benny
Sponsored