JL Window Sticker and Build Sheet Order Tracking

Chazdog

First Name
Charlie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'14 Honda Pilot for now
My window sticker has been 'found' on Cryptostickers, but the build sheet is still 'unfound' - does anyone know if that means the jeep has been built or not built yet?

Thanks!
It's almost always the other way around - build sheet first, then sticker after final inspections and shipping.

Enter your VIN into FCA equipment list (see link below) and you'll find what you're looking for.

https://fcacommunity.force.com/RAM/s/equipment-listing

Advertisement

ВџУМεΆј℮℮℗

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
AMC GREMLIN, GMC SIERRA, 21 WILLYS
My window sticker has been 'found' on Cryptostickers, but the build sheet is still 'unfound' - does anyone know if that means the jeep has been built or not built yet?

Thanks!
Goto jeep website. Sign in or register under "Owners " use your vin. You should be able to see build sheet. Or call dealer parts dept give them the last 8.they can print you a build sheet/ Vin attributes.

mark1733

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Armada Jeep JK
2 month anniversary so I thought I’d check with the dealer. Nothing on my VIN cryptosticker or anywhere else. Dealer says it’s in paint and a estimated shipping date of May 18. Guess we will see. So strange seeing people get theirs in 3 weeks and I’m on month 2

FunWagon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JK
It indicated that Hella yella must be configured with a hard top, but that there were no limitations as far as the dual door group is concerned.
Awesome. So are you getting the half doors with a hard top? The regular or retractable one-touch?

I had the hardest time deciding between one-touch hardtop with half doors OR soft top with half doors. The decision gave me such anxiety... the silly things us Jeepers do.

FunWagon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JK
I was thinking... if the lookup on the first post of this thread still shows the same old UPDATED date (see sample screenshot below), then there is no use calling JeepCares because they basically see the same old status from that old date it was last updated. Am I right?

Jeep Wrangler JL JL Window Sticker and Build Sheet Order Tracking 05E436E8-10BF-4D4C-906B-0A1778D16C26

Sponsored

Kfoo

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wrangler Unlimited Willys
Awesome. So are you getting the half doors with a hard top? The regular or retractable one-touch?

I had the hardest time deciding between one-touch hardtop with half doors OR soft top with half doors. The decision gave me such anxiety... the silly things us Jeepers do.
I went with the regular hard top. I'm going to look for a soft top and just switch seasonally. I'm looking into making my own deck lid so I have some privacy in the cargo area because my main 'drive mode' will be top all the way down and half doors.

TaylorK03

First Name
Taylor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Civic
Jeep Wrangler JL JL Window Sticker and Build Sheet Order Tracking 47356761-6C4A-4975-A776-69894A146870

I just got this email and don’t want to get my hopes up. The car is still in inspection as of today, has anybody else received an email like this??

MaligatorMom

First Name
Any
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Willys Wrangler
Had a long day at work today which was suppose to be my day off … and hoped Jeep chat would give me some good new to make my day better but they said my Jeep is still waiting to be built after a week and a half in the same status… then heard from the dealer today that my Jeep is in transit and should arrive between 5/20 and 6/3 …. Hurry up train!!!!

Ironjaw

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler
Jeep Wrangler JL JL Window Sticker and Build Sheet Order Tracking 47356761-6C4A-4975-A776-69894A146870

I just got this email and don’t want to get my hopes up. The car is still in inspection as of today, has anybody else received an email like this??
Yep same email today with a 06/02/21 date. Been in inspection for 15 days now.

Sponsored

A.fax21

First Name
Ashley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU Willys
JLU Willys in sting gray... Tech Group, Cold Weather Group, Sky One Touch, Safety, Convenience

Ordered 4/24, got the VIN the next day.

Been pestering Jeep Chat everyday since for updates, but I've just been told that they have gathered all the materials and it'll be built soon. I asked the dealer (Criswell) for an update today and was finally given D1 status (which I knew) and an estimated ship date of 5/19! I was hoping I'd be one of the lucky ones that got their Jeep in two weeks lol. This is so hard!!!

Jeep Wrangler JL JL Window Sticker and Build Sheet Order Tracking 1620443149238

Mollie975

First Name
Mollie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Sahara
Got my window sticker last night!
Build sheet came in on Monday (5/3), I'm in the delivery window (5/3-5/17) from my 4/9 order. Soon I hope!
Same for me. I ordered 4/16. With only being only 2.5 hours away from Toledo, I hope shipping is quick.

Cpt_Caveman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F150
That’s so weird. I ordered my 4xe on 4/26 and I have the same estimated ship date as you do and mines not even built yet...
How did you figure out your estimated ship date? My dealer was able to provide a scheduled build date, but no expected shipping date?

dblankenbaker

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lots of old Jeeps. JLURD ordered 5/7.
5/7 Ordered
5/8 VON

Advertisement

Advertisement