johnnychemo

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Unlimited Sport Altitude
Got my window sticker last night!
Build sheet came in on Monday (5/3), I'm in the delivery window (5/3-5/17) from my 4/9 order. Soon I hope!

Advertisement

taxjoc

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 2-door Wrangler Rubicon (ordered 4/3/21)
Ordered 3/6. Picked up 5/5.

D53344DE-4DD0-4F1C-B759-ADBBEDF28108.jpeg
Beautiful young family! A great looking Jeep too!

I also read a rumor today. That the cold weather group can be slowing down production also. This is just a wild vicious rumor from another forum.
Here is my thought on that. My build sheet was published and picked up by crypto on Friday, April 23, 2021 (the Friday before me (and our) Jeeps went into the JB status body vendor abyss). My build sheet reflects the cold weather group so I think the cold weather group has already been installed. I truly think it is the half doors that is holding things up.

dgoodhue

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 80th JLU
I also read a rumor today. That the cold weather group can be slowing down production also. This is just a wild vicious rumor from another forum.
That rumor has been going around at least since February. It has been shown to be false to this point. The other false rumor has been the safety packages are delaying production. Any delays and people are quick to come up with a hypothesis. I even see people freaking about why their Jeep isn't built because it has been a week since they order it.

FunWagon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JK
I am in the half doors group too! Ordered a Hella Yella Willys JLU Manual on April 6th, been in Body Vendor since the 26th/27th. Jeep Chat told me up to 14 days too.

My dealer said it might arrive mid-end of May (NJ) so my fingers are crossed, but I had a feeling that ordering a manual and dual doors would likely hold things up.
wait a second...
  • NJ? Me too! We have to meet up. Let’s stay in touch. Not a lot of people like manual and half doors. That’s my order too.
  • Half doors in yellow? What? No way. The Jeep website build page didn’t allow to pick half doors in yellow (for a Rubicon at least). Your yellow will be awesome.
  • Where you able to get a good deal in NJ? I am traveling all the way to NC to pick mine up.

Sponsored

JackBurton

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wrangler JLUR
I queried Jeep Chat for the first time this morning on my order, and according to the customer service rep, order codes are no longer in use:

CSR (5/7/2021, 10:44:13 AM): Thank you, I can see all the required materials for your order have been gathered and the plant has sequenced your order for production, it should be entering the build very soon!
Me (5/7/2021, 10:44:42 AM): Awesome! Entering the build is D1 status correct?
Me (5/7/2021, 10:45:17 AM): (I think D1 gives me an Estimated Ship Date.)
CSR (5/7/2021, 10:46:03 AM): We do not use the status codes anymore so I wouldn't be able to say what this would correspond to, your selling dealership may be able to provide this information.

Is this true? All of the other posts I have read here show various order codes.

FunWagon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JK
I queried Jeep Chat for the first time this morning on my order, and according to the customer service rep, order codes are no longer in use:

Same experience. I don’t know where people are getting these codes. Not from Jeep Chat. Dealer?

Ron93YJ

First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Rubicon 4xe

CSR (5/7/2021, 10:44:13 AM): Thank you, I can see all the required materials for your order have been gathered and the plant has sequenced your order for production, it should be entering the build very soon!
Me (5/7/2021, 10:44:42 AM): Awesome! Entering the build is D1 status correct?
Me (5/7/2021, 10:45:17 AM): (I think D1 gives me an Estimated Ship Date.)
CSR (5/7/2021, 10:46:03 AM): We do not use the status codes anymore so I wouldn't be able to say what this would correspond to, your selling dealership may be able to provide this information.

I’ve been tracking by Jeep from the “materials gathered” stage all the way up “your vehicle is in the shipping stage” and have never been given any codes. But then again I’ve never asked for codes either.

Robnfl

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR 3.0 Diesel - Firecracker Red
Occupation
Retired USN
Wow, you guys are gonna hate me ;). I ordered my JLURD on 4/24, got a VIN a few days later and an estimated ship date of 5/3 on 4/30. The build and sticker showed up yesterday. I stopped by my dealer this morning and they asked me what time I wanted to come by later today to pick up my jeep. Apparently my vehicle was delivered yesterday the 6th. That's 12 days from ordering to delivery! Unbelievable! Oh, and it has all electronic options except the advanced safety group...including the cold weather group.

taxjoc

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 2-door Wrangler Rubicon (ordered 4/3/21)
Wow, you guys are gonna hate me ;). I ordered my JLURD on 4/24, got a VIN a few days later and an estimated ship date of 5/3 on 4/30. The build and sticker showed up yesterday. I stopped by my dealer this morning and they asked me what time I wanted to come by later today to pick up my jeep. Apparently my vehicle was delivered yesterday the 6th. That's 12 days from ordering to delivery! Unbelievable! Oh, and it has all electronic options except the advanced safety group...including the cold weather group.
Yes, I hate you...and I am really going to hate you if you ordered half doors. Not really, of course, but I am jealous that you have your jeep already.

Sponsored

BlackFly

First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR
My window sticker has been 'found' on Cryptostickers, but the build sheet is still 'unfound' - does anyone know if that means the jeep has been built or not built yet?

Thanks!

Robnfl

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR 3.0 Diesel - Firecracker Red
Occupation
Retired USN
Yes, I hate you...and I am really going to hate you if you ordered half doors. Not really, of course, but I am jealous that you have your jeep already.
No, no half doors...although I thought about it.

Kfoo

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wrangler Unlimited Willys
wait a second...
  • NJ? Me too! We have to meet up. Let’s stay in touch. Not a lot of people like manual and half doors. That’s my order too.
  • Half doors in yellow? What? No way. The Jeep website build page didn’t allow to pick half doors in yellow (for a Rubicon at least). Your yellow will be awesome.
  • Where you able to get a good deal in NJ? I am traveling all the way to NC to pick mine up.
Yes! I saw the same thing on the jeep configurator. I used the order guide from the other sticky post to figure out my build. It indicated that Hella yella must be configured with a hard top, but that there were no limitations as far as the dual door group is concerned. I went to the dealer (Freehold) and asked them about it, and their order guy also was skeptical since it wasn't possible on the site, but when they called Jeep, they got the go-ahead so here we are!

Mine cost invoice + 500, but given the fact that I wasn't sure if I could even build it the way I wanted, I'd say it is worth it.

EDIT: you can actually select both on the site now. Most likely, it was simply color limited before.

Last edited:

Advertisement

Advertisement