2018 JLUR Rubicon

4wrangler

First Name
Theresa
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 Jl, and 14 Wrangler Oscar Mike
Bummer. I wanted the red dash. Even with black leather?
If you upgraded your interior to black leather, than that piece that was red changed to black leather, you see it in the build...

4wrangler

First Name
Theresa
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 Jl, and 14 Wrangler Oscar Mike
Awesome, its
Nice! Worth the wait. Not real clear in the picture, but doesn't look to have the fuel door that Rubicons come with. Perhaps the dealer installs them, but would have thought that came from factory. Enjoy your day tomorrow!
beautiful!! Congrats!!

obiwankabaldi

First Name
Lew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JL
I ordered the Sport S. Would that Mopar hoop fit my bumper? Your Jeep looks awesome. I am obsessing about mine. D1 for a week and waiting. Told today by customer service that my ship date was 4/12. That was yesterday but my jeep is still in D1 according to him ....

Sponsored

ranrey

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Porsche Macan and 981 Boxster Spyder; Jeep JLUR Punk'n delivered 04-11-2018
I ordered the Sport S. Would that Mopar hoop fit my bumper? Your Jeep looks awesome. I am obsessing about mine. D1 for a week and waiting. Told today by customer service that my ship date was 4/12. That was yesterday but my jeep is still in D1 according to him ....
I believe it will fit if you ordered the steel bumper. Here is the site I drooled over many nights awaiting delivery. https://www.jlwranglerforums.com/downloads/2018-jeep-performance-parts-catalog-JLWF.pdf

crash13

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Rubicon
New to the Punk'n Club here. Just ordered yesterday, but have to admit I was flip-flopping between Punk'n and Mojito forever.
Rubicon 4dr auto, all options, black top and fenders. Excited to actually get it in time for my short Canadian summer!

Mrs.Hyde

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
dodge ram,caddy escalade.JL on order
Occupation
nurse
New to the Punk'n Club here. Just ordered yesterday, but have to admit I was flip-flopping between Punk'n and Mojito forever.
Rubicon 4dr auto, all options, black top and fenders. Excited to actually get it in time for my short Canadian summer!
Welcome aboard!

liquids

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sport S, 1968 CJ5
Since this is the PUNK'N Wrangler JL Club I will post these three photos of mine here on its 2nd day since pick up. I really like the color. I thought I could see some metallic in the paint but it is very subtle if it is there. I am not sure what is wanted in an orange but this is an attractive orange in my opinion. Just right for me. I installed a 13 inch AntennaX today and I could not tell a difference in radio reception.

DSC_0028.JPG

DSC_0030.JPG

DSC_0062.JPG
Sweet ride!

Sponsored

Ronster5

First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘70 440 4-spd challenger, hydro Rubicon, waiting on punk’n Rubicon
Vehicle Showcase
Welcome. Now, wait.. and wait. Lol
Made it to "E" yesterday. Wow I am pumped....
NICE!!! What day did you order?

obiwankabaldi

First Name
Lew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JL
I ordered 2/9. Been in and out of D a couple times but I think we are on the final leg of the journey

Ronster5

First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘70 440 4-spd challenger, hydro Rubicon, waiting on punk’n Rubicon
Vehicle Showcase
I ordered 2/9. Been in and out of D a couple times but I think we are on the final leg of the journey
Congrats. I ordered 2/13. So I hope I’m right behind you. Lol :fingerscrossed:

Krondor

First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler JL - Punk'n Edition
Build Thread
Link
dsc_0062-jpg.jpg

This right here makes me think I might have been better off with the 4 door. The wife really wanted the extra room and so did the friends who hike the 14ers with me. We might actually be able to get our gear in that rig.

I hate to give them ~$200 for that grill bar, but damn does it just make the bumper.

Ah well, I'll be giddy with my 2 door.
Sponsored