First Name
Brendon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 2dr Willys 2020 GMC Denali 2500 HD
Vehicle Showcase
My avatar is my dad and his 1951 Willys CJ3 . Many great memories there
My first vehicle ever was a 1953 Willys CJ3B. I bought it right out of high school. 4 banger with 3 speed MT. I painted it yellow and black with a brush. 50 years later I bought my 2021 Yella Yella Willys.

omnitonic

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU Willys in Sarge Green
Occupation
truck driver
Yeah, mine were @ 44 from the dealer. I lowered to spec 37 psi (I mean, its on the side of the door for a reason - lol)
Mine were 42, and they sold it with the "nitrogen package" already installed. Gave me a bunch of coupons to get my nitrogen replenished. Nitrogen! It's just part of how they screw you at this place.

They also sent me a letter saying I should get the paint protection package before I have "too much buildup." Too late!

Jeep Wrangler JL Willys Edition JL Club Thread 1620290285277

Sigh.

Sponsored

TheKeither

First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Firecracker Red Willy's Sport
Mine were 42, and they sold it with the "nitrogen package" already installed. Gave me a bunch of coupons to get my nitrogen replenished. Nitrogen! It's just part of how they screw you at this place.

They also sent me a letter saying I should get the paint protection package before I have "too much buildup." Too late!

Jeep Wrangler JL Willys Edition JL Club Thread 1620290285277

Sigh.
That was the one thing I really liked about the dealership I went to (first time there). When the finance person got to all the protection stuff, she said, "I have to offer these to you, but I know your not interested, so you acknowledge I showed them to you just initial here".

Fastest finance office visit ever. Since the deal had already been agreed upon with the salesperson, it was sign here, initial here. 5 minutes tops.

It was awesome.

I'm sure you're REAL broken up by the lack of paint protection :LOL:

captainmac44

First Name
Morgan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Willys Sport
That was the one thing I really liked about the dealership I went to (first time there). When the finance person got to all the protection stuff, she said, "I have to offer these to you, but I know your not interested, so you acknowledge I showed them to you just initial here".

Fastest finance office visit ever. Since the deal had already been agreed upon with the salesperson, it was sign here, initial here. 5 minutes tops.

It was awesome.

I'm sure you're REAL broken up by the lack of paint protection :LOL:
My dealer was great, too! All online and over the phone, no pressure... I just showed up with a check, easy!

captainmac44

First Name
Morgan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Willys Sport
I'm seeing all these new Willys being picked up... all Firestones! Still trying to figure out (not complaining!) who/why at the factory they slapped on BFG's.

1 of 1?! Guess I should keep it low miles until it reaches 'Cuda convertible/Yenko/etc. status 🤪

zouch

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
XJ, JLUWD
i see yours also came with the Dog Package. (that definitely seems to be A J**p Thing.)

don't worry; in not too long, you'll have buildup on the inside as well. (it's a Dog Thing.) ;)

1620290285277.png

Sigh.

omnitonic

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU Willys in Sarge Green
Occupation
truck driver
My dealer was great, too! All online and over the phone, no pressure... I just showed up with a check, easy!
I didn't pick my dealership, I picked my Jeep. This was the only Willys with a manual transmission within a two hour drive.

i see yours also came with the Dog Package. (that definitely seems to be A J**p Thing.)

don't worry; in not too long, you'll have buildup on the inside as well. (it's a Dog Thing.) ;)
It already does. It's amazing how every surface inside this thing magically attracts dog hair. Oh well, I love her, and she loves to ride. After we got up yesterday, she made a beeline for the front door, before she had even eaten. I went outside, and she went to the back door, sat there, and looked back at me like, "C'mon, Daddy! Ride! Ride! Ride!" I had to take her for a quick spin just to get her to eat.

Sponsored

Sidspider

First Name
Ted
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1986 CJ7, 2021 JLU Willys

Jeep Wrangler JL Willys Edition JL Club Thread 21612A4F-80BB-457F-B957-1AED8E26EEC7

Sigh.
It looks like you’re treating your paint exactly as you should! Well done!
Sponsored