Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Hydro Blue Sahara Altitude
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Marketing
Clubs

Rhino/Anvil. It's close to the color I have on my current truck, and the color "family" I'd previously decided on for a new pickup before I decided on a Wrangler. GMC calls it "Dark Sky Metallic" and Chevy calls it "Shadow Grey Metallic".

I don't care what they call it, I freakin want it.

Jeep *currently* has a nice shade of blue available on the Cherokees "Slate Blue" that I'd love to see them bring over, too. I'd go for a Patriot Blue return, too, though. A neighbor down the street the other day was driving an older Wrangler that almost looked black, but when I got closer, it was just a deep, deep blue. Really gorgeous.

I *really* don't want a boring grey Jeep, but that's what I'd get if there aren't any better blue options for 2022 MY.

Cypher

First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR Eco-Diesel now. 18, 19, 20 JLUR 3.6 old.
Occupation
Cybersecurity Leader
Vehicle Showcase
Rhino/Anvil. It's close to the color I have on my current truck, and the color "family" I'd previously decided on for a new pickup before I decided on a Wrangler. GMC calls it "Dark Sky Metallic" and Chevy calls it "Shadow Grey Metallic".

I don't care what they call it, I freakin want it.

Jeep *currently* has a nice shade of blue available on the Cherokees "Slate Blue" that I'd love to see them bring over, too. I'd go for a Patriot Blue return, too, though. A neighbor down the street the other day was driving an older Wrangler that almost looked black, but when I got closer, it was just a deep, deep blue. Really gorgeous.

I *really* don't want a boring grey Jeep, but that's what I'd get if there aren't any better blue options for 2022 MY.
I would also love a slate blue or similar. maybe the frost blue from the charger. I also like the Toyota trd pro blueish green / grey color from a few years back.

after reading all of these I'm thinking we all just want more actual colors and less grey, black, and white. (although I do like those as well)

Sponsored

rcadden

First Name
Ricky
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Hydro Blue Sahara Altitude
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Marketing
Clubs

I really like the hydro blue right now but id kick myself if i bought one and then they bring gobi for 2022.
That's kinda where I'm at. I could get a grey one today but if I did that and then they brought back a Rhino or similar color for 2022, I'd hate myself.

My current plan is just to hold till the 2022 colors get unveiled, and then either place an order or go shopping for existing '20/'21 inventory.

Sponsored

Pig-Pen

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU
Occupation
jabroni
Clubs

That's kinda where I'm at. I could get a grey one today but if I did that and then they brought back a Rhino or similar color for 2022, I'd hate myself.

My current plan is just to hold till the 2022 colors get unveiled, and then either place an order or go shopping for existing '20/'21 inventory.
the problem with that is i never seem to see any rubicons on the lot that have the trailer tow package, which i really want. Let alone the combo of options that i want. And if somehow i were to find one, it would cost way more than ordering one from the local dealer who hooks it up on price.

im leaning towards waiting to see... ill have to ask the dealer about transferring the deposit to a 2022. Im not in a rush. I would like to get what i want this time, especially if im spending the money. Last time i went cheap and settled.

NMPirate

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Old go-cart from 1973
Occupation
King Shit of Turd Island
As my first vehicle, the sentimental part of me would like the old rally II scout green, call it mint, with rubicon white lettering.
Jeep Wrangler JL 2022 Color Wish List 1620319977264
I had a 1975 Scout II that was the orange with the same white stripe and had the same rims as these. What a great vehicle that was!