Banned
Banned
First Name
TJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Unlimited Sport
Most of the guys on this forum drive around more heavily armed than you do. :)
Amen! former Police Firearms, Submachine gun instructor and three time pistol champion of my FOP Lodge.
So vote, God, Country and the 2nd amendment.
Sponsored

TJJL19

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
TJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Unlimited Sport
That actually does accomplish something? I always do that out of habit, and every time I wonder if I'm just being paranoid. 😄
Well let me put it this way, Drill Instructor, told me to keep my head on a swivel!
Watch Steven King's, Golden Years; perfect paranoid is perfect awareness!

Last edited:

Cypher

First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR Eco-Diesel now. 18, 19, 20 JLUR 3.6 old.
Occupation
Cybersecurity Leader
Vehicle Showcase
Tera Fkex ST1 Lift, 1.5 spring spacers/ bigger bumps stop. Rock Hard Aluminum freedom series bumper, RH sway bar motor skid plate, RH front axle motor skid plate. and artic spare tire delete kit. Lost about 200lbs wish my diet work as good. I will through my spare tire in the back if i doing any 8 plus trails. Next week will install shock extensions, longer sway bar links, new rock sliders and ridged amber radiance pods in the fog light holes.
Tuesday she goes to get xpel wrap and ceramic coat/wax.
6F7676DB-7559-4E16-ADA8-42F65BC20160.jpeg
Since you have a wheel off, can you post a picture of the back of it so we can see the offset and backspace that are stamped in it? I Know its a 7.5" wheel in non-beadlck, and 8" when running as full beadlock (will also be stamped on inside I think) so will be nice to see official specs. they seem to be measuring the same as a standard JLUR wheel, but wonder if they truly are.

Alleycat392

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Metal Mulisha Custom
Amen! former Police Firearms, Submachine gun instructor and three time pistol champion of my FOP Lodge.
So vote, God, Country and the 2nd amendment.
I second that Amen! 2019 World Skeet Champion in my classification.

Jeep Wrangler JL Worked on the 392 diet, gave her some air and made him a little taller this weekend B7716796-F00C-4484-91EF-20CCBFBC34E3

Rob97RR

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 392 XR Rubi, 2023 C8 Corvette Z06 & 2023 Ducati
Occupation
Stay at home dad to 2 munchkins, best job in the world!
I second that Amen! 2019 World Skeet Champion in my classification.

Jeep Wrangler JL Worked on the 392 diet, gave her some air and made him a little taller this weekend B7716796-F00C-4484-91EF-20CCBFBC34E3
Ahhh, now I get the "Shoot shotguns for a living" comment! Very cool

Sponsored

rubiRI77

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Rubicon two door. 2.0 Turbo.
Awesome build!!!!
Not to get off the 392 topic because that thing is AWESOME! but do you have any more pics of the rockhard stubby bumper on the the "regular" rubicon haha. Also the rockhard rear on that one? Also - did you use their tire carrier or some other brand? Sorry for all the questions, but I am really interested in their aluminum bumpers and having a tough time finding pics of their stubby bumpers especially. Also having a tough time deciding on the required tire carrier to run their rear bumper. - Thanks

OP
OP
Willy's Commando

Willy's Commando

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 JK Sport, 2009 Challenger R/T, 2019 Dodge Hellcat, 2019 JLU Rubicon
Awesome build!!!!
Not to get off the 392 topic because that thing is AWESOME! but do you have any more pics of the rockhard stubby bumper on the the "regular" rubicon haha. Also the rockhard rear on that one? Also - did you use their tire carrier or some other brand? Sorry for all the questions, but I am really interested in their aluminum bumpers and having a tough time finding pics of their stubby bumpers especially. Also having a tough time deciding on the required tire carrier to run their rear bumper. - Thanks
Here you go
Awesome build!!!!
here you go
Jeep Wrangler JL Worked on the 392 diet, gave her some air and made him a little taller this weekend E9C433BF-A22D-4DD8-9015-B95CC7CADC08
Jeep Wrangler JL Worked on the 392 diet, gave her some air and made him a little taller this weekend 132AD62F-4B1D-437B-943F-FD004E44421F
Jeep Wrangler JL Worked on the 392 diet, gave her some air and made him a little taller this weekend E6AFDC97-6B4D-4082-8CCF-B649C9BAEA27
Jeep Wrangler JL Worked on the 392 diet, gave her some air and made him a little taller this weekend F59340EC-D93A-49D8-AFDC-3F466E7B30D5
Jeep Wrangler JL Worked on the 392 diet, gave her some air and made him a little taller this weekend 47DE9CE1-960A-49E9-859C-641EC00573EB
Jeep Wrangler JL Worked on the 392 diet, gave her some air and made him a little taller this weekend D4402794-E93B-42C2-9D9A-EFD829A2AFCC

40”JLURD

First Name
Ross
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JL Unlimited Rubicon Diesel
Occupation
Bad Mother Fucker
No problem.
1. once the spacers went on it extended the stock Fox shocks a little to much for comfort, No problem if you are only going to drive on the street. That Fox shock is almost fully extended it’s only good for a 2 inch lift. i have a second home in Colorado and will be doing alot of off roading leave less 2 week don’t want to blow out those shocks so I’m putting Rubicon Express JL shock extensions
This is only a temporary fix until this fall/winter when I put. Full born lift kit with new shocks.
if you do any off-roading with those spacers and you ether put on new shocks or extend the stock shocks it could get ugly. I don’t plan on doing any hard wheeling this summer ( 6 trail rattling or less until I have a new lift). Once I get to Colorado and get off road I’ll keep you posted.
https://rubiconexpress.com/Suspension/Shock-Absorber-Extension.aspx?t_c=1&t_s=90&t_pt=3954

2. Rockhard 4x4 sent me the axle motor skid plate at no charge, (bought a ton of stuff from them and they hooked me up) so why not install it fitted, might be.weak point. i called them today about the aluminum rear bumper which I plan on installing I already have it on my 2019 Rubi. for more weight reduction with the bog ass muffler concerned about it fitting they will get back with me on that. But also said they are almost ready to release full aluminum skid plate production for the 392 in another month which I will purchase as soon as available.
https://www.rockhard4x4.com/
Rock hard skid plates hang 1” lower than stock.

Artec skid plates sit 1” higher than stock, and are widely considered to be the best ones on the market.

That 2” different clearance under the belly will make a huge difference to your break over angle.

If you plan on any serious wheeling past like a 6 I would take a long hard look at the Artec ones... and maybe wait and get those instead...

Sponsored

OP
OP
Willy's Commando

Willy's Commando

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 JK Sport, 2009 Challenger R/T, 2019 Dodge Hellcat, 2019 JLU Rubicon
Rock hard skid plates hang 1” lower than stock.

Artec skid plates sit 1” higher than stock, and are widely considered to be the best ones on the market.

That 2” different clearance under the belly will make a huge difference to your break over angle.

If you plan on any serious wheeling past like a 6 I would take a long hard look at the Artec ones... and maybe wait and get those instead...
Hey, Artec makes some good stuff too, I used their spare tire delet.
Jeep Wrangler JL Worked on the 392 diet, gave her some air and made him a little taller this weekend 5661B1AD-C34E-4D64-8A17-D709A1E81DE2

rubiRI77

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Rubicon two door. 2.0 Turbo.

dietch

First Name
Davis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep JL Sport S
What mpg's are you seeing with the 392? Not sure what type of driver you are or if you have been daily driving it, but there has yet to be a forum member to give an honest answer to what type of mileage new 392 owners are seeing.

Pig-Pen

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU
Occupation
jabroni
Clubs

sick jeep. i love the bronze accents and wheels. and when you see that hood on a mopar product, you know it means business! :muscle::jk:
Sponsored