Sponsored

Kballard72

First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 wrangler Rubicon unlimited
Can you announce sales here like you do on facebook so we don't miss it? Example earth day and 10% off.

Facebook is not a good resource for that, the post showed up two weeks late in my feed as a post of interest.
Sponsored

Kballard72

First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Can you announce sales here like you do on facebook so we don't miss it? Example earth day and 10% off.

Facebook is not a good resource for that, the post showed up two weeks late in my feed as a post of interest.
I went hunting and found the jlforum one, thanks

LowBama

First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Silver JL
Occupation
Engineer
Very interested in this product is there a forum discount code or sale going on?

Krondor

First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler JL - Punk'n Edition
Build Thread
Link

Sponsored

Low_Spark

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR 4XE
Hey Kail, love the product and can't wait to order it. Do you have any eta on when you will have a full kit available for the 4xe... Front/Rear/Cargo?

mikej

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
I watched the vids, not fighting with seats.
Jeep Wrangler JL Armorlite JL Floor System 20210509_113143
You made the right call. I ended up scratching the plastic on the sides of both seats on the seat belt tensioners. In hindsight, I should have dealt with unplugging the electrical from the seats and just removed them. It probably would have been faster, too.

OutlawBeard

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR Gecko Ordered 5/4/21 Delivered 8/27/21
These look great, when my '21 gets in this might be one of my first mods.

Sponsored

LowBama

First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Silver JL
Occupation
Engineer
Does anyone have any feedback on how the desert kahki color matches the saddle leather seats?

wibornz

First Name
Ted
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL Unlimited Rubicon
Occupation
Retired from Corrections....I have stories.
I am thinking that I will buy these. My local off road shop just became vendor for Armorlite.

Going to stop in and drive his JLUR that just added the Armorlite to. He also put in the sound deadening material down first before installing the Armorlite..

Krondor

First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler JL - Punk'n Edition
Build Thread
Link
I am thinking that I will buy these. My local off road shop just became vendor for Armorlite.

Going to stop in and drive his JLUR that just added the Armorlite to. He also put in the sound deadening material down first before installing the Armorlite..

I'm anxiously awaiting the full two door kit.

wibornz

First Name
Ted
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL Unlimited Rubicon
Occupation
Retired from Corrections....I have stories.
So I went and checked it out in person. The Armorlite flooring replacement is very nice. So nice, I ordered a set through Allpro Automo..

I am also putting down the sound deading material too, just like in the video I posted.

The owners name is Ken and he is a true Jeep enthusiast. If you check his Youtube channel, you will see that he also Jeeps all over the place.

His business has a 4.8 google rating. While his web site needs an update, give him a call. He also deals in Rusty Off Road products.

https://apalansing.com

Kballard72

First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
So I went and checked it out in person. The Armorlite flooring replacement is very nice. So nice, I ordered a set through Allpro Automo..

I am also putting down the sound deading material too, just like in the video I posted.

The owners name is Ken and he is a true Jeep enthusiast. If you check his Youtube channel, you will see that he also Jeeps all over the place.

His business has a 4.8 google rating. While his web site needs an update, give him a call. He also deals in Rusty Off Road products.

https://apalansing.com
Im skipping the sound deadening. As thick as armorlite is, that seems like more than i need and the tar/butyl is a pain to remove later. Not a knock on other choices just not for me.
Sponsored