Sponsored

4xE Order Status??

Jeepchrysler

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 jk
Ordered on 4/30 hit framing today, crazy fast, sorry for those taking longer.
I ordered a hybrid Pacifica earlier in the year and what I wanted came in before my order so i bought the one off the lot.
as an aside it was weird the one I ordered had a 2900 charge for the sunroof but the one on the lot it was standard. Literally the exact same car but sticker was higher, dealer couldnot really explain other then I ordered so early perhaps they had not worked out the price yet.
Sponsored

CBR2200

First Name
Kirk
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR 4xe
Anyone else checking cryptostickers multiple times a day? I only ordered a few weeks ago but I can't take it lol

Ratiogear

First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 4xe Rubicon
Ordered on 4/30 hit framing today, crazy fast, sorry for those taking longer.
I ordered a hybrid Pacifica earlier in the year and what I wanted came in before my order so i bought the one off the lot.
as an aside it was weird the one I ordered had a 2900 charge for the sunroof but the one on the lot it was standard. Literally the exact same car but sticker was higher, dealer couldnot really explain other then I ordered so early perhaps they had not worked out the price yet.
Ordered 4/29. Jeep chat gave me a VIN but said all parts are ready to begin production and production time is 8-10 weeks.

Gazelle

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR 4xe ordered 11/6/20; delivered 5/13/21
Build Thread
Link
27 March, my salesman says, "The day has finally come. They have shipped your 4xe Jeep! Looks like it will get here in just about 2 weeks as well so they are wasting no time to get it here. I will keep an eye on it and let you know once it gets close."

7 April, my salesman says, "Unfortunately it looks like their was a shipping delay of some sort. The estimates now show mid April. Very rare for it to be pushed back like that. Doesn't give any stated reason but I will try to dig deeper and see what the deal is."

12 April, Jeep Chat:
"Good news, your Jeep is in the shipping stage! The ETA for delivery is listed
between 04/16/2021 - 04/30/2021."

14 April, my salesman says, "It is on the rail and on it's way. Best guess right now is about a week or so it will be at my dealership. I will keep an eye on it of course and let you know."

18 April, Jeep Chat: "Good news, your Jeep is in the shipping stage! The ETA for delivery is listed between 04/16/2021 - 04/30/2021."

22 April, I emailed my salesman...no response.
23 April, I text my salesman who responds, "Looks as though it is arriving in Kent on Monday(April26). Should be at dealership within a few days of that." My follow-on questions are not acknowledged. I guess he's not interested in a trade-in.

27 April, Jeep Chat, "The Jeep is in the ship phase with a current ETA window of 04/26/2021 - 05/10/2021 to reach the dealer. If you do not hear from the dealer by the 10th, I'd recommend contacting them for further assistance."

29 April, my salesman says, "Your vehicle is currently on a train and is close to the railyard. Looks like that are saying the 2nd of May is when it will arrive at the yard and sometime shortly after it will get to our dealership."

I'm a patient man, but this is getting old.

I ordered Nov 6.
:angry:

KarlN

First Name
Karl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wrangler Unlimited 4XE
Occupation
Retired
Picked mine up on Saturday, after about 80 miles on pavement my son (the Gladiator) and I headed to see the Nevada petroglyphs. The picture here is just before airing down for the first 4XE journey. Overland, Rocks, thru creeks, brush etc. EVERYTHING worked flawlessly as designed. I did have a Granite crystal one on order but it came in with a defective battery so the dealer offered me this Sting gray one with more options than I ordered including the sky touch roof and leather. I even got almost 18MPG off road and the extra battery power was still always there when you needed itđź‘Ť. I couldn't be happier with the way it performed! Now for on board air, a winch, 35's and a lift to start...

4XE.jpg

Sponsored

28firefighter

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW
Order from 4/12: “I am showing your vehicle is currently in the shipping process, the current ETA for delivery to the selling dealership is 05/12/2021 - 05/26/2021”

orejo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 4xe Snazzberry Sahara
I'm a patient man, but this is getting old.

I ordered Nov 6.
:angry:
Right there with you my friend. Mine remains in inspection, 80 days now, with no window sticker and no updated information. My dealer has been very pleasant and said they would understand if I wanted my deposit refunded and the order canceled. I have been talking to a different dealer in Spokane that has one nearly identical to what I ordered (and is willing to match the same price point) that is supposedly at the railyard waiting to be unloaded. It's a race to see which vehicle actually is available to me first at this point....a snail race.

Thill444

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Rubicon 4xe, 21 Supra 3.0, 21 Pacifica Hybrid
Right there with you my friend. Mine remains in inspection, 80 days now, with no window sticker and no updated information. My dealer has been very pleasant and said they would understand if I wanted my deposit refunded and the order canceled. I have been talking to a different dealer in Spokane that has one nearly identical to what I ordered (and is willing to match the same price point) that is supposedly at the railyard waiting to be unloaded. It's a race to see which vehicle actually is available to me first at this point....a snail race.
It just makes no sense. Like your vehicle got lost in the system or something. I am sure you are incredibly frustrated.

orejo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 4xe Snazzberry Sahara
It just makes no sense. Like your vehicle got lost in the system or something. I am sure you are incredibly frustrated.
Frustrated is a vast understatement. This is only the second brand new vehicle I have ever purchased (2006 Prius was first) and I really expected a smoother, faster and more informative process than what I have experienced.

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Not Yet!
I think ours are stuck in the same "inspection" purgatory....mine has been in inspection 67 days. Jeep Chat is no help, "Jeff" has been no help (although I do love replying to "his" non-update updates!)...at this point I'm just waiting, and waiting. At least my price is good/locked....although it now limits me from "re-ordering" which I was contemplating......all I can come up with is that there was some range of "build date" where they identified some issue, possibly with the check engine issue or something and now they are stuck waiting to be updated/fixed, etc. But drives me crazy to see people ordering/receiving within a couple weeks while I just wait!

Sponsored

TDangelo1219

First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler Sahara 4Xe
I picked up a Sarge Sahara 4xe at a dealer a week ago - had been planning to order but given the delays many of you are experiencing, figured I'd buy one that was ready to go. Posted some pics in the Sarge club but here's a couple for you 4xe fans. Drives great, feels like a got lucky with the steering on this one, lots of power, and max-regen means you can almost drive with just the gas pedal. Only negative so far is that is has a little battery or turbo whine at times and you loose a little space in the cargo area. Starts in all-electric mode and cool to pull out of the driveway silently. Upgraded to 33" K02s on Moab/Willys wheels which I love. Sky one touch is amazing - use it on every drive - and dark saddle leather looks great with Sarge green . Level 1 charging is slow so may need a level 2 charger eventually. Happy to answer any questions or share more thoughts but overall I'm happy. Has more silver/chrome than shown on build tool - need to swap out the grille inserts. Good luck to all those waiting for their orders.

Jeep Wrangler JL 4xE Order Status?? 4XE

Jeep Wrangler JL 4xE Order Status?? 4XE
I just painted my grille and fog light bezels. Not hard to do (If I can do it anyone can!!!) It will finish the look on the Sarge Green!

Saharicon2.jpeg

TDangelo1219

First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I think ours are stuck in the same "inspection" purgatory....mine has been in inspection 67 days. Jeep Chat is no help, "Jeff" has been no help (although I do love replying to "his" non-update updates!)...at this point I'm just waiting, and waiting. At least my price is good/locked....although it now limits me from "re-ordering" which I was contemplating......all I can come up with is that there was some range of "build date" where they identified some issue, possibly with the check engine issue or something and now they are stuck waiting to be updated/fixed, etc. But drives me crazy to see people ordering/receiving within a couple weeks while I just wait!
I feel your pain!! I just got mine this week. It was ordered on 1/4!!! I agree the experience was terrible, BUT.....once you get it you'll quickly forget about all the nonsense and love the Jeep. I'm sure you'll be getting them shortly.

bondijoe

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU Sahara 4xe - Sarge Green
I just painted my grille and fog light bezels. Not hard to do (If I can do it anyone can!!!) It will finish the look on the Sarge Green!
Looks great! What did you paint them with? I was about to order the black ones online.

TDangelo1219

First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Looks great! What did you paint them with? I was about to order the black ones online.
Watch the following

These will help tremendously.

I used a three step process.
Applicator 2 Coats 5 min in-between coats
High Gloss Trim Paint 3 coats 5 Min in-between coats
Wait 30 mins after last Paint coat then start Clear Coat Process
Clear Coat 4 coats 10 min in-between coats.

I'll post the brands I used. I went to my local automotive paint store and he pointed me in the right direction. Materials cost about $50. Maybe a little overkill but I bought the best quality stuff he had. Turned out great I think.

Most difficult part is getting the inserts off the grille. It goes together much easier than taking it apart. My wife and I did it all in one night. Let everything dry overnight and put it back together the next morning. I also bought a plastic trim remover kit (Cheap at harbor freight) which really helped when removing the fog light bezels. Hope this helps. Let me know if you have any questions.