Sponsored

Vaunswa

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler
Man I do not like that answer.... I should know this, but I’ll ask anyway. Does Jeep open up colors mid year and only have a short run?
if so what colors and years did they only do a short mid year run.
nacho not included since I think that had more to do with no one ordering it than a quick run.lol
Sponsored

MissRuby

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JL Unlimited Rubicon
It's okay. From what I can tell like looks like a "clear" color, but I prefer the pearlescents like Mojito or Bikini if I'm going for a bright color. But it takes all kinds :)

Socks

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Jeep Wrangler JK Rubicon Hardrock
Man I do not like that answer.... I should know this, but I’ll ask anyway. Does Jeep open up colors mid year and only have a short run?
nacho not included since I think that had more to do with no one ordering it than a quick run.lol
For some reason they decided to run short term colors. Chief Blue, Nacho and now Gecko. For some reason I believe this is the first time doing this. I just wish they opened it up to all trim levels of the Wrangler and Gladiator though.

Captain KW

First Name
Bruno
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Willys JL (soon)
Ordered the Willy's Sarge Green today and when my salesman was punching the order in the Gecko color popped up. He was like, check this out and I was like, nice but I'll stick with Sarge Green. :like:

Hyper

First Name
Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 hypergreen wrangler
With the jk hypergreen came out about May/ June 2016. It was then available for a few months as a 2017 and then they offered purple for only 1/2 year.
I believe they can only make a certain number of colors at a time.
Hypergreen was never available in all models either.

Sponsored

Wraif

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 2-door manual Rubicon, 09 JKU
Would make a nice match to my bmw
IMG_2798.jpg
I’m sorry, but that is an ugly color for a BMW, It’s not the same green, and it’s not a Jeep. That’s 2 strikes

Wraif

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 2-door manual Rubicon, 09 JKU
Ordered the Willy's Sarge Green today and when my salesman was punching the order in the Gecko color popped up. He was like, check this out and I was like, nice but I'll stick with Sarge Green. :like:
Smart choice

Socks

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
With the jk hypergreen came out about May/ June 2016. It was then available for a few months as a 2017 and then they offered purple for only 1/2 year.
I believe they can only make a certain number of colors at a time.
Hypergreen was never available in all models either.
Here is my 2017 Wrangler Rubicon Hardrock that I ordered in August and received in September. Less than 10 days after I placed the order Hypergreen was dropped.
Jeep Wrangler JL Fist Look at Gecko JL Wrangler IMG_20161016_133614323_HDR

Socks

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Here is my 2017 Wrangler Rubicon Hardrock that I ordered in August and received in September. Less than 10 days after I placed the order Hypergreen was dropped.
Jeep Wrangler JL Fist Look at Gecko JL Wrangler IMG_20161016_133614323_HDR
Ordered in 2016.

Sponsored

asm1125

First Name
Alicia
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL Wrangler Rubicon
Just found out as of right now that Gecko will not be available on Rubicon models in the JL and Rubicon and Mojave models in the JT. Dealer I was talking pulled models up and found that out. Even swung his computer screen around for me to see. Which really sucks on the color limitations.
I just ordered a Gecko JL Rubicon today with no issue.

Socks

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I just ordered a Gecko JL Rubicon today with no issue.
You have got to be kidding me!! I set there and read the order screen! Damn! What all did you get??

asm1125

First Name
Alicia
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL Wrangler Rubicon
You have got to be kidding me!! I set there and read the order screen! Damn! What all did you get??
Automatic 2 door JL Rubi with 2.0L turbo engine, stock Rubi wheels and tires, hard top (and it forced a hardtop liner for some reason), cloth interior (dog would tear up anything else), tow package, and cold weather group. Will eventually put 35s on after the stock tires wear out and will be getting aftermarket rock rails.

OutlawBeard

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR Gecko Ordered 5/4/21 Delivered 8/27/21
Automatic 2 door JL Rubi with 2.0L turbo engine, stock Rubi wheels and tires, hard top (and it forced a hardtop liner for some reason), cloth interior (dog would tear up anything else), tow package, and cold weather group. Will eventually put 35s on after the stock tires wear out and will be getting aftermarket rock rails.
I ordered a JLUR and it didn't force the hardtop headliner
Sponsored