Sponsored

Members old and new -- check in and wave hello!

DanY

First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 Wrangler Unlimited
Morning all, new member here, have a 2005 Unlimited, just ordered a NEW JL Sport, anxious for it to get here !
Sponsored

Shawn_B

First Name
Shawn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Wrangler 4xe Rubicon
Hey everyone! Checking in from Massachusetts.

Just upgraded from a 15 Sahara to a 21 Rubicon 4xe. Been looking forward to this model for a while and already enjoying it a lot!

CleanShot 2021-05-03 at 12.16.52.png

NewJLU2019

First Name
Curtis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Rubicon Unlimited 2019 Sahara Unlimited
Occupation
Retired
Vehicle Showcase
Checking in from North Carolina. Picked up a 2021 JL over the weekend, my first wrangler. This is the one vehicle I’ve always wanted and finally have one sitting in the driveway.

Jeep Wrangler JL Members old and new -- check in and wave hello! EA551069-DE30-476B-8E17-7884207F42BD
Congrats !!! :rock: :jk:

McSmacky

First Name
Shawn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Rubicon Unlimited
Hello, first time Jeep owner, but have been wanting one for years, finally got to take the plunge. I've got a 21 Billet Silver Rubicon, loving it! I live about an hour north of Dallas.
Jeep Wrangler JL Members old and new -- check in and wave hello! jee

Sponsored

NewJLU2019

First Name
Curtis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Retired
Vehicle Showcase
Took my Half-doors off today.

Need Mirrors if Half-doors off. Any suggestions? (Brand)

Half-doors off.jpg

McSmacky

First Name
Shawn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Rubicon Unlimited
Took my Half-doors off today.

Need Mirrors if Half-doors off. Any suggestions? (Brand)

Jeep Wrangler JL Members old and new -- check in and wave hello! Half-doors off
I love the setup you've got, I've got a stock copy of your jeep. Mind telling me what lift you did? How do you like it?

NewJLU2019

First Name
Curtis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Retired
Vehicle Showcase
I love the setup you've got, I've got a stock copy of your jeep. Mind telling me what lift you did? How do you like it?
I ordered my Jeep from my long-time friend at the Dealership. I wanted the warranty so I set up for them to do the installs of my Wheels/Tires and the Mopar 2.0 lift.

The jeep came on Feb 26th but the Vapor Fuel Wheels were on backorder like a lot of things. I drove Stock for 2 weeks and loved the way she drove. Straight as an arrow on and off-road.

After the install of everything my Jeep still drives straight as an arrow and handles just like it was stock. So very happy with the Mopar 2.0 lift. The Mopar 2.0 lift really lifts more than 2.0" It's more like 3 to 3.5".

I have noticed a little drop in MPG for the Tires are Toyo Open Country 35's. That little drop is expected of course.

Congrats on your New Jeep !!! :like:

NewJLU2019

First Name
Curtis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Retired
Vehicle Showcase
Hello everybody! First time Jeep owner, from Kentucky. Looking forward to learning from and interacting with the folks on here.

Jeep Wrangler JL Members old and new -- check in and wave hello! 3FFD148D-6A1A-428D-958B-80D0220DFA5E
Congrats !!!

Sponsored

wandrur

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JL Unlimited Rubicon
Greetings! Long time Jeep fan who just traded a 2018 JKU Willys against a 2021 JL Unlimited Rubicon in billet silver this past weekend. I'm definitely loving it so far.

This is my fifth Wrangler, so I'm a longtime addict. Glad to add another Jeep forum to my repertoire!

McSmacky

First Name
Shawn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Rubicon Unlimited
I ordered my Jeep from my long-time friend at the Dealership. I wanted the warranty so I set up for them to do the installs of my Wheels/Tires and the Mopar 2.0 lift.

The jeep came on Feb 26th but the Vapor Fuel Wheels were on backorder like a lot of things. I drove Stock for 2 weeks and loved the way she drove. Straight as an arrow on and off-road.

After the install of everything my Jeep still drives straight as an arrow and handles just like it was stock. So very happy with the Mopar 2.0 lift. The Mopar 2.0 lift really lifts more than 2.0" It's more like 3 to 3.5".

I have noticed a little drop in MPG for the Tires are Toyo Open Country 35's. That little drop is expected of course.

Congrats on your New Jeep !!! :like:
Thanks for such a detailed response. Glad to hear you're happy with the Mopar lift, that's one I've been looking at. Haven't decided on wheels and tires yet, mine came with the Falken Wildpeaks and so far I really like them, I'm going to go ahead and run them out before worrying too much about it, I've got to budget a little, paying the Jeep tax and the Harley tax is rough. :LOL:

Dale's Jeep

First Name
Dale
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep JL 4door Rubicon
Occupation
Retired U.S. Army 23 years
Hello everyone. New guy here. Just grabbed a 2018 JL 4 door Rubicon. I had a 79 CJ-7 as my first vehicle and loved it. My dad always had Jeeps so I grew up a Jeep kid. Well as I got older I joined the Army and spent 23 years retired in 2015. We had a 13 JK 2 door and loved that but wasn't practical so had to let it go. Moved back to Michigan and was thinking what the heck get another one to run the trails so here I am. Thanks for having me. Will get pictures soon.

grimmjeeper

First Name
Roy
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grimmjeeper.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wrangler, 1987 Comanche, 1997 F250
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
enginerd
Hi everyone. My name is Roy and I'm a jeepaholic.

I've had over a dozen Jeeps over the years but just two right now. Just ordered a diesel unlimited Rubicon.

Right now I have a 1987 Comanche pickup I'm building up and a 2001 Cherokee that's on 3.5" of lift with 32s. The new Jeep will replace the Cherokee and a daily driver Subaru.

I run a website with a gear ratio calculator that some people may know. www.grimmjeeper.com
Sponsored