Sponsored

Jeep humor waiting room ( ** NO POLITICS ** )

Sponsored

cowgirljeeper

First Name
Shaunti
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bikini Pearl JLUR, 1997/2001/2-2014 Rams, 1979 Ford, 1978 Ford step-side
Morning my jeep peeps. tho I'm not even going to attempt to catch up, I'm going to try to make an effort to visit ya'll at least once a week to say hi and check on everyone. give Mike (@obwahn) a break from texting. ;)

here is an updated pic of Rummy, taken just after her "tubby" She now sits on 35's and my son talked me into 20" wheels. Changed her tire size in the computer but she she is doggy but she seemed that way before i upgraded tires/wheels. She now wears a soft top for the warmer weather and had her exhaust "upgraded" to the Rough Country exhaust to give her a little growl. I'm not a rock crawler just a dirt road driver so not worried about crushing it. But i do now have a winch to help pull me out if i get in over my head on the dirt. :like:

Hope everyone has a blessed day. i'll check back later. :jk::flag:

Jeep Wrangler JL Jeep humor waiting room ( ** NO POLITICS ** ) rummy

obwahn

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLR (Wrikki), 2018 Grand Sport (V)
Occupation
Retired puter dork
Vehicle Showcase
Morning my jeep peeps. tho I'm not even going to attempt to catch up, I'm going to try to make an effort to visit ya'll at least once a week to say hi and check on everyone. give Mike (@obwahn) a break from texting. ;)

here is an updated pic of Rummy. She now sits on 35's and my son talked me into 20" wheels. Changed her tire size in the computer but she she is doggy but she seemed that way before i upgraded tires/wheels. She now wears a soft top for the warmer weather and had her exhaust "upgraded" to the Rough Country exhaust to give her a little growl. I'm not a rock crawler just a dirt road driver so not worried about crushing it. But i do now have a winch to help pull me out if i get in over my head on the dirt. :like:

Hey Shaunti! Thanks for stopping by. Rummy is lookin fine! Stay safe!

Robieman

First Name
Robie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford F150; Sharron's 2020Grand Cherokee

here is an updated pic of Rummy, taken just after her "tubby" She now sits on 35's and my son talked me into 20" wheels. Changed her tire size in the computer but she she is doggy but she seemed that way before i upgraded tires/wheels. She now wears a soft top for the warmer weather and had her exhaust "upgraded" to the Rough Country exhaust to give her a little growl. I'm not a rock crawler just a dirt road driver so not worried about crushing it. But i do now have a winch to help pull me out if i get in over my head on the dirt. :like:

Awesome!!

JayJay

First Name
Johnny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 JLR
You should try pickleball, it's a blast.
It's also cheaper than a lot of other hobbies. My wife started playing last year and, so far, the only equipment expense has been a $15 racket followed up by a $90 one. :)

Sean L

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU, 2017 Honda Accord, 2014 Yamaha XVS 1300
Occupation
Retired Marine, Construction Estimator
Vehicle Showcase
Yeah, well.... After the war, plus seven summers doing human rights work in Central America, plus teaching high school for thirty some years...my control of apprpriate responses is pretty tight. I just invited them to consider how they were going to look on NBC Nightly News when the crews showed up to film the state civil rights commision hearings and the ACLU court cases. Also how their budget would look after the settlements.
That is a method of bringing out the heavy guns. I personally don't think I would be able to keep my composure if someone were to say something "racially insensitive" to my wife right in front of me. Fortunately that hasn't happened with us and it remains unlikely where we live.

Sponsored

Sean L

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU, 2017 Honda Accord, 2014 Yamaha XVS 1300
Occupation
Retired Marine, Construction Estimator
Vehicle Showcase

Glad to hear from you and see you're doing well! the Jeep looks great too!

Mikeoso

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.iowaparrotrescue.org
Vehicle(s)
Ram 1500, Jeep
Occupation
Retired history teacher
That is a method of bringing out the heavy guns. I personally don't think I would be able to keep my composure if someone were to say something "racially insensitive" to my wife right in front of me. Fortunately that hasn't happened with us and it remains unlikely where we live.
Kind of, "I dont have to kick your ass, the law will do it better."