Sponsored

Sboden

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR 4Xe, 2.5" lift, 17" wheels, 37" tires
Does the 2" Mopar lift add +2" to the Rubicon version, or only one more inch to the already +1" Rubicon height?
From my understanding on non 4Xe lifts is the stated height increase is for the Rubicon. It is the reason Sport and Sahara models see 3 to 3.5 inch lift on a Mopar 2 inch lift. I'm assuming it is the same case for the 4Xe lift.
Sponsored

moments.by.ron

First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU Sahara 4xe
From my understanding on non 4Xe lifts is the stated height increase is for the Rubicon. It is the reason Sport and Sahara models see 3 to 3.5 inch lift on a Mopar 2 inch lift. I'm assuming it is the same case for the 4Xe lift.
It has been my understanding that the Rubicon's suspension is no taller than the Sahara, and the "look" of the height difference comes from the taller tires [33" compared to 32"] and the higher mounted fender flares in the front, and that the Mopar lift resulting in 3-3.5" on Sahara is normally because of the addition of taller tires over the Sahara's 32" tires.

lightsout

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 4xe Rubicon, 2018 Wrangler Sahara JL, Tesla S
Build Thread
Link
If you are going with 35's you want under 2" I just did 1.5" Teraflex on my 4xe and I have 9" clearance above the tires and no chance of rubbing. The Mopar 2" is going to give you 3" of lift (most spring and shock lifts are higher than published heights). ONLY install more than 1.5" on a Rubicon if you will be running 37's. I almost pulled the trigger on the Mopar 2" and so glad I did not. For a Sahara 3" is perfect for 35's

Here is my 4xe with 1.5" rear and 2" front and it is borderline too high for the 35's.

Jeep Wrangler JL Jeep Releases Mopar 2" Lift Kit For Wrangler 4xe EAG doors top down

Sboden

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Per parts department they now show a May 24th release date for Mopar lift.....

Sboden

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I talked with another dealer in the area and he says they have a substantial backorder and he wouldn't expect to see one until July. There are a very few dealers that have one but none within 100 miles. I wonder if the previous dealer has an allocation one coming on the 24th.... I may need to do a 2 inch spacer lift instead of a full lift.....

Sponsored

mchastings

First Name
Calvin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Sport S 2Dr / 2015 Rubicon JKU/2020 Willys JLU Diesel
Occupation
Working to pay my Taxes
I'm going to assume so. I have these on my diesel, I had them installed at the dealership when my Jeep was stock before taking delivery, very happy with them.
TPOVR, curious, was that a 2 inch lift kit you added or was it just the shocks. I had my lift put in as I was signing the paperwork last July on my Willys JLU diesel, if you added the lift, do you have the PN?

melissam100

First Name
Melissa
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler Sahara 4xe

Sboden

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
TPOVR, curious, was that a 2 inch lift kit you added or was it just the shocks. I had my lift put in as I was signing the paperwork last July on my Willys JLU diesel, if you added the lift, do you have the PN?
I was given the PN for the lift as 77072522

TIPOVR

First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU Willys EcoDiesel
Part Number: 77072399AE

Was shocks, springs, etc the whole deal.

This one, just not that price. I paid $1345 at the dealership because of a price error on their end. And like $490ish for labor?

https://www.moparonlineparts.com/sku/77072399ae.html

**For the diesel, the part number for the 4xe is different, but I think the "engineered for" concept is the same.

Sponsored

LJ_3M121318

First Name
LJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 4xe Rubicon
I talked with another dealer in the area and he says they have a substantial backorder and he wouldn't expect to see one until July. There are a very few dealers that have one but none within 100 miles. I wonder if the previous dealer has an allocation one coming on the 24th.... I may need to do a 2 inch spacer lift instead of a full lift.....
Damn so they have it ready, only releasing 5/24 and their won't be enough in stock? It's not like theres a computer chip in there so how can this be effected by the global chip shortage? Shouldn't these all be ready to ship from Factory 5/24?

Agree, I'm just gonna go get a space lift from 4WP and use that until later this year. Will be a waste of parts and labor but don't want to go 6 months on stock height either.

Sboden

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Damn so they have it ready, only releasing 5/24 and their won't be enough in stock? It's not like theres a computer chip in there so how can this be effected by the global chip shortage? Shouldn't these all be ready to ship from Factory 5/24?

Agree, I'm just gonna go get a space lift from 4WP and use that until later this year. Will be a waste of parts and labor but don't want to go 6 months on stock height either.
I'm in Kansas City and the closest one at a dealership is in Minnesota. They are out there but there are very very few and the back order is very long.

LJ_3M121318

First Name
LJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 4xe Rubicon
I'm in Kansas City and the closest one at a dealership is in Minnesota. They are out there but there are very very few and the back order is very long.
Are you planning on getting it from a dealer or like 4WP? Would be thinking the dealer labor costs would be through the roof. But if you think a dealer would more likely have it in stock than a 4WP then maybe I can see going with a dealer.

Sboden

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4WP doesn't have it. I'm working on a spacer lift with them now with better shocks, spring relocation and possibly LCA's. If I don't like it, I can always do a full lift in the future. Somewhat a waist of money if I go that route but prefer not to wait until fall for full lift.

LJ_3M121318

First Name
LJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 4xe Rubicon
4WP doesn't have it. I'm working on a spacer lift with them now with better shocks, spring relocation and possibly LCA's. If I don't like it, I can always do a full lift in the future. Somewhat a waist of money if I go that route but prefer not to wait until fall for full lift.
Which one are you looking at? I see a few that they have in stock but not sure which to go with (for short term)
Sponsored