JL Window Sticker and Build Sheet Order Tracking

ToothMechanic

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Billet JLUR
Ordered 3/23, built 4/4(ish), delivered 4/27 after a shipping delay

Picked it up this weekend. I love it!

Travis at TriCity Jeep in NC was great. 6% off invoice. 499 dealer fee and no nonsense.

Already had more fun with it in a couple days than I would have in an entire lifetime with a Kia or something....

Jeep Wrangler JL JL Window Sticker and Build Sheet Order Tracking PXL_20210502_144303581

Advertisement

dirtybytes

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Renegade Latitude
Hi folks! Re: the automated window sticker tracker tool, it appears that it's getting the same info we could manually grab via the respective build sheet / window sticker links, by supplying our respective vin# in the URL query. That said I received an email from CryptoStickers.net this morning around 11am pacific stating that the window sticker had been found, and show's "FOUND" on the tracker window sticker column, but the FOUN(view) link shows the same " Sorry, a Window Sticker is unavailable for this VIN " still.

Anyone else experience this? Any idea where that "update" the tracker tool found came from?

PierreNL

First Name
Pierre
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep JL sport s 2021 6spd,Vw Golf 2020
Occupation
Retired
Hi folks! Re: the automated window sticker tracker tool, it appears that it's getting the same info we could manually grab via the respective build sheet / window sticker links, by supplying our respective vin# in the URL query. That said I received an email from CryptoStickers.net this morning around 11am pacific stating that the window sticker had been found, and show's "FOUND" on the tracker window sticker column, but the FOUN(view) link shows the same " Sorry, a Window Sticker is unavailable for this VIN " still.

Anyone else experience this? Any idea where that "update" the tracker tool found came from?
I get the same message.
But on Canadian site I found my sticker

Tab

First Name
Tab
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wrangler sport s

Mine did that the other morning and an hour later it showed up

Sponsored

nomographer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Rubicon ("Anaximander"), 94 YJ sold :(
Build Thread
Link
See, the window sticker gets sent to the database and cryptostickers sees it and announces it to you, but their printing system removes it from that database to send it to the printers so by the time you go check online it's missing. Then after they stuff the printout in the bag of goodies, they click the button to validate QA/completion and it gets entered in the permanent database and shows back up online. :bandit:

griffinm

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon

Happened to me last week as well. I saved a copy of the first window sticker and when it showed back up, I did a compare between the new one and original. I noticed that there was one minor change. There’s a number in the lower left of the window sticker under a heading called “S.L.” On the first sticker posted, that number read 0428-0. On the second sticker, the number read 0429-3. I believe the first four digits represent the month and day - ie April 28th and 29th. That’s around the time my Jeep build was completed (I think). Not sure what the number after the dash represents … or why the number changed and a new sheet was posted. Inquiring minds want to know. Since I’m waiting around for my Jeep to makes it’s slow journey to the dealership, I have time to ponder these oddities.

jadewolf

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 JK Sport (sold), 2021 JL Rubicon
Build Thread
Link
Well, skunked this weekend on receiving my Jeep. Dealer texted, said he thinks Monday or Tuesday. 56 days of waiting so far.

At this point, I'm going to come crawling into the dealership like I've been marooned in the desert for a month without water.

Jeep Wrangler JL JL Window Sticker and Build Sheet Order Tracking jeep-desert

Snazzberry

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Waiting for '21 JLUR, 1974 Vette
Well, skunked this weekend on receiving my Jeep. Dealer texted, said he thinks Monday or Tuesday. 56 days of waiting so far.

At this point, I'm going to come crawling into the dealership like I've been marooned in the desert for a month without water.

Jeep Wrangler JL JL Window Sticker and Build Sheet Order Tracking jeep-desert
I found out Wednesday that I was going to be able to pick it up Thursday but on the way to the dealership the truck carrying the Jeeps broke down so I had to wait until Friday. Longest day ever! But it was worth it. Good luck! hope you get your Jeep soon

ynygma

First Name
Baylor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler Rubicon 2021
Just got this info:

I am showing that your vehicle is in the shipping stage. Current Dealer ETA is 05/07/2021 - 05/21/2021 Please reach out to the Selling Dealer as they may have a more accurate date of arrival or status for you.

😊

Sponsored

Chazdog

First Name
Charlie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'14 Honda Pilot for now
Just got this info:

I am showing that your vehicle is in the shipping stage. Current Dealer ETA is 05/07/2021 - 05/21/2021 Please reach out to the Selling Dealer as they may have a more accurate date of arrival or status for you.

😊
I received the same exact response from Jeep Chat this morning, which was unexpected considering I ordered only 2 weeks ago (4/17). The sticker tracker confirmed this status with the sticker as well as equipment listing. I just hope all of this chatter here about price hikes doesn't affect my deal.

ynygma

First Name
Baylor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler Rubicon 2021
I received the same exact response from Jeep Chat this morning, which was unexpected considering I ordered only 2 weeks ago (4/17). The sticker tracker confirmed this status with the sticker as well as equipment listing. I just hope all of this chatter here about price hikes doesn't affect my deal.
Has JLU Rubicon increased for May?

My Dealer just told me that my Jeep is en route to Pearland, TX but he doesn't have control of how long it takes the delivery from Pearland to Conroe is but hoping by the 10th he said.

Now I am really worried about the price increase though...

JLSNC

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Firecracker Red Sport S
Finally got some movement on my 4xe Rubicon order, talked to Jeep Chat and it has entered Trim in the build process!

supamyk

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Rubicon 4xE
I was just updated too!!! Pretty excited! Also worried about the increase too!! they need to honor the order price!!!

txbudda

First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wrangler Unlimited
Has JLU Rubicon increased for May?

My Dealer just told me that my Jeep is en route to Pearland, TX but he doesn't have control of how long it takes the delivery from Pearland to Conroe is but hoping by the 10th he said.

Now I am really worried about the price increase though...
I am waiting on mine to be delivered to DeMontrond in Conroe Jeep chat told me today that they should receive it between 5-7 and 5-20

Advertisement

Advertisement