First Name
Dirk
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 JTR / '21 XR392
Occupation
Engineer
Need some ideas for modifications. This is my first Jeep. I plan to only use on the beach’s of long island. Thinking about bigger tires but I didn’t modify the tailgate. Lastly what grade fuel does this “thing” require
Lol, the glovebox should have this thing called an Owner's Manual... :)
Sponsored

CpT Papa

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
RUBICON 392
wow. Mine was ordered 4/6, VIN ~4/10, been in BX since. Jeep chat says past edit available for scheduling pending production capacity availability.
Thanks for reply. That's what they told me last week. Wasn't sure if pre-assembled is a step forward or the same. I am going to check again next week and see what they say.

byhumba

First Name
Byron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler
Need some ideas for modifications. This is my first Jeep. I plan to only use on the beach’s of long island. Thinking about bigger tires but I didn’t modify the tailgate. Lastly what grade fuel does this “thing” require
This engine will need Premium gas.

OP
OP
REBEL JT

REBEL JT

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 392XR, 21 392, 20 JLUR, 04 Rubicon Crawler
Ok, here's one that defies all logic:

VIN: 743023 already has both WindowSticker and BuildSheet - slated for a Michigan delivery
yup, it popped up on autotrader this morning and window sticker verifies its built. My guess is they have been running some through and stock piling for dealer inventory/sold units that get ordered out of allotments. just a crazy theory based on past and current build times for orders

Sponsored

Rosco P

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeepless at the moment.
I’m unsubscribing from this thread. It’s been a good one. My Jeep is awesome. I hope you all get yours soon and your dealers don’t play games like mine did.

Im starting a build thread. Going to be removing the awful graphics, adding wheels and tires. Lifting a bit... should be interesting.

OP
OP
REBEL JT

REBEL JT

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
says it requires premium. I will only use non ethanol, better results than premium with ethanol and better mileage without the ethanol damage. heres a link to stations with non-ethanol. https://www.pure-gas.org/

OP
OP
REBEL JT

REBEL JT

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I’m unsubscribing from this thread. It’s been a good one. My Jeep is awesome. I hope you all get yours soon and your dealers don’t play games like mine did.

Im starting a build thread. Going to be removing the awful graphics, adding wheels and tires. Lifting a bit... should be interesting.
Come back and see us every once an a while!!

Rob97RR

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 392 XR Rubi, 2023 C8 Corvette Z06 & 2023 Ducati
Occupation
Stay at home dad to 2 munchkins, best job in the world!
New to modding Jeeps too, so I can't help much with suggestions, but I do know that you can buy the tailgate reinforcement kit direct from Jeep, probably through the parts department of your dealer, or online. (Mopar.com I think). There is probably a few aftermarket options for that as well.

Might have better luck asking in this thread, or others from the 392 section of the forum. :like: https://www.jlwranglerforums.com/fo...ications-are-you-planning-for-your-392.62553/

Good luck, and welcome to the Forum!
-Rob

Membrain

First Name
Dirk
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 JTR / '21 XR392
Occupation
Engineer
New to modding Jeeps too, so I can't help much with suggestions, but I do know that you can buy the tailgate reinforcement kit direct from Jeep, probably through the parts department of your dealer, or online. (Mopar.com I think). There is probably a few aftermarket options for that as well.

Might have better luck asking in this thread, or others from the 392 section of the forum. :like: https://www.jlwranglerforums.com/fo...ications-are-you-planning-for-your-392.62553/

Good luck, and welcome to the Forum!
-Rob
MOPAR parts can be had aftermarket for much less -
Example:
https://www.bamwholesaleparts.com/o...9dW5saW1pdGVkLXJ1Ymljb24mZT0zLTZsLXY2LWdhcw==

Sponsored

Rob97RR

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 392 XR Rubi, 2023 C8 Corvette Z06 & 2023 Ducati
Occupation
Stay at home dad to 2 munchkins, best job in the world!
OP
OP
REBEL JT

REBEL JT

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ok, here's one that defies all logic:

VIN: 743023 already has both WindowSticker and BuildSheet - slated for a Michigan delivery
711801 is a sahara in transit to hawaii, they are definitely not built sequentially

Comac90

First Name
Teak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
392XR
Right?! Ordered 11/19 and no build date still for me. “We are gathering all parts and should be in the build process very shortly” is Jeep’s latest response.
that must be the standard, canned answer because I was told that yesterday... after my dealer said it probably wasn’t coming and did I just wanna buy a 3.6? Ummm, no, not yet. 😉

OP
OP
REBEL JT

REBEL JT

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Right?! Ordered 11/19 and no build date still for me. “We are gathering all parts and should be in the build process very shortly” is Jeep’s latest response.
whats the last 6 of your vin? color and any options ordered?

OP
OP
REBEL JT

REBEL JT

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
that must be the standard, canned answer because I was told that yesterday... after my dealer said it probably wasn’t coming and did I just wanna buy a 3.6? Ummm, no, not yet. 😉
Whats the last 6 of your vin? any options ordered?
Sponsored