Recommended Dealers List

WashingtonWetWheeler

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21' 6spd JLUR. UD60s & 40s
Terrible experience with Paul from Dwayne Lane here in Everett, WA. He offered me a price and I came back with mine. Told me he'd take it to his boss and get back to me.

He texted me that night saying his boss wouldn't budge but, "he'd work on it and get back to me". Didn't hear from him so I reached out to him with a new higher offer on my end. He then told me that his offer no longer stood and was now increased. "It's like Best Buy when you go to buy a TV. If you don't buy the TV during the sale the price goes up the next day." There was no sale going on and I'm not buying a TV. I expected more from a large reputable dealership.
Sponsored

28firefighter

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW
Terrible experience with Paul from Dwayne Lane here in Everett, WA. He offered me a price and I came back with mine. Told me he'd take it to his boss and get back to me.

He texted me that night saying his boss wouldn't budge but, "he'd work on it and get back to me". Didn't hear from him so I reached out to him with a new higher offer on my end. He then told me that his offer no longer stood and was now increased. "It's like Best Buy when you go to buy a TV. If you don't buy the TV during the sale the price goes up the next day." There was no sale going on and I'm not buying a TV. I expected more from a large reputable dealership.
Definitely reach out to Phillip Olson at Bud Clary in Auburn. Great experience here (so far) - will update after my vehicle gets delivered.

WashingtonWetWheeler

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Definitely reach out to Phillip Olson at Bud Clary in Auburn. Great experience here (so far) - will update after my vehicle gets delivered.
I have reached out and they've been great. I'm not looking to order as I don't want to miss out on the season and it's looking like manuals are taking upwards of 5 months to be delivered.

summer4x

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
many
I have a question for you guys. I ordered from one of the dealers that was recommended here. When I ordered, they said that I had to finance with Chrysler or forfeit 1k in discount. I asked what the rates were at the time and they said they wouldn’t know until it came in. Fast forward 4 weeks and the Jeep is done and at the dealer. Chrysler is running a 0% for 36 but the salesman said I can’t have that rate and the discount (their disclaimer on the order doesn’t say that, just Chrysler) and even said this is a FCA rule. I didn’t think there was a cash rebate on wrangler rubicon’s so that seems off. Can’t find reference to it anywhere, leasehackr, edmunds, etc. so I ask what their rate would be for someone with excellent credit and plenty of income with a low dti. He says he can’t answer that until they pull credit. I’m only pulling credit once so would like to know directionally before we go there...says they won’t answer it’s their policy. I have bought more than 20 new cars, never a Jeep and the finance guys know this stuff Frontwards and back. This seems like a lot of bs.
I had an extremely poor experience. When the time came to handle the financing, long story short the rate was completely ridiculous. It was higher than the first vehicle I bought as a young man, some 25+ years ago in a much higher rate environment. We are in the lowest rate environment in history yet they tried to jack me.

I ended up getting my deposit back as they were more than happy to sell the Jeep to somebody else. Truth be told, I don't think they wanted to sell me the Jeep because all of a sudden the virus had made everything more valuable and they probably sold it for more than they quoted me.

I will never order a Jeep again for anything other than the cash price. To sit around and wait months just for a dealership to quote an outlandish rate and not to get the vehicle was the most insulting car "buying" experience I've ever had in my life. It still leaves a bad taste in my mouth. I can only assume a lot of people are just signing on the dotted line no matter the rate, but NOT ME.

This leads me to my next question: Are there ANY of these preferred dealers offering the good price that is a CASH price?

jjmarkus

First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR to replace 2018 JLUR, 2020 GMC Sierra, 2019 Subaru Crosstrek, 2007 Shelby GT500
I had an extremely poor experience. When the time came to handle the financing, long story short the rate was completely ridiculous. It was higher than the first vehicle I bought as a young man, some 25+ years ago in a much higher rate environment. We are in the lowest rate environment in history yet they tried to jack me.

I ended up getting my deposit back as they were more than happy to sell the Jeep to somebody else. Truth be told, I don't think they wanted to sell me the Jeep because all of a sudden the virus had made everything more valuable and they probably sold it for more than they quoted me.

I will never order a Jeep again for anything other than the cash price. To sit around and wait months just for a dealership to quote an outlandish rate and not to get the vehicle was the most insulting car "buying" experience I've ever had in my life. It still leaves a bad taste in my mouth. I can only assume a lot of people are just signing on the dotted line no matter the rate, but NOT ME.

This leads me to my next question: Are there ANY of these preferred dealers offering the good price that is a CASH price?
Not sure where you are near, but Neil Carpenter @ Demontrond CDJR has been doing 6% under invoice for orders, bring cash or your own financing or use theirs no difference. $150 doc fee. Conroe TX, north of Houston. 281-541-0908, [email protected]

Sponsored

Sidspider

First Name
Ted
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1986 CJ7, 2021 JLU Willys
Thank you to everyone here for recommending Criswell.
After wasting weeks trying to deal with the local dealers here in NJ I contacted Criswell based on all of the reviews here. I worked with Patrick Mantua and he made the entire process simple and painless. He submitted a factory order for me and in a little over 2 weeks my new Jeep arrived at the dealership. I took a train ride down to Maryland and was in and out of the dealership in an hour. I paid the agreed upon price with any games or hassles.

21GraniteJLUR

First Name
Seth
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR

I finally got a little more information on the rebate. It is apparently a coupon this dealer gets for being a volume dealer. He still couldn't provide the rate but said it was between 3 and 8%. which is hilarious to tell a customer. He couldn't answer the question of what the minimum financing was to get this coupon either. I'm out of town so I'll deal with it next week. 1k is 1k though so i guess i'll deal with it for 3 months (unless the fine print doesn't allow them to come back after me for my 1k if I pay it off early).'

Ratiogear

First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 4xe Rubicon
Not sure where you are near, but Neil Carpenter @ Demontrond CDJR has been doing 6% under invoice for orders, bring cash or your own financing or use theirs no difference. $150 doc fee. Conroe TX, north of Houston. 281-541-0908, [email protected]
Just ordered from him and experience was pretty easy. But also he's only doing 4% on 4xes and I imagine 392s are similarly lower discounts to none at all.

Austintatious

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 JKUS / 2021 JLUSD
Just ordered this build from Mark Dodge in Lake Charles LA.

$42,162 + TTL ($45,159 out the door).

Local Austin dealerships wouldn't budge much off MSRP because "inventory is so low and it's hard to find JL's". I think it's a fair deal and definitely worth it for me to fly there to take delivery and a five hour drive home.

Jeep Wrangler JL Recommended Dealers List 1619795002310

4xemtb

First Name
Colin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wrangler Rubicon 4xe
Is it common for him to take multiple days to get back to inquiries? Is he still with the dealership?

Sponsored

PaulwithJeep

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 RAM 1500, 2021 Jeep Grand Cherokee

I have been on this forum for years now and have helped 100s of members get the Jeep of their dreams. Tons of my customers have posted positive on this site and others about how great of an experience they had. So either all these members are wrong about me or the guy that just joined the site a couple days ago was an unreasonable customer that wasn't willing to work within the limits of my ability and is now throwing a fit all over the internet, on multiple review sites about it. My reputation speaks for itself. I'm sorry I couldn't get you to where you needed to be and wished you luck finding what you were looking for. You don't need to try to slander me and my dealership.

WashingtonWetWheeler

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I have been on this forum for years now and have helped 100s of members get the Jeep of their dreams. Tons of my customers have posted positive on this site and others about how great of an experience they had. So either all these members are wrong about me or the guy that just joined the site a couple days ago was an unreasonable customer that wasn't willing to work within the limits of my ability and is now throwing a fit all over the internet, on multiple review sites about it. My reputation speaks for itself. I'm sorry I couldn't get you to where you needed to be and wished you luck finding what you were looking for. You don't need to try to slander me and my dealership.
Slander implies I'm lying about something. Please tell me what I lied about? Everything I shared was my experience in dealing with you and your dealership. If you don't think it is appropriate then maybe you shouldn't have acted as such. The only other review site I posted a review on was google reviews of your dealership. Looking at the other 1 star reviews on there it would appear I'm in plentiful company of similar experiences.

The fact that I just joined this forum has what merit on how you treated me as a customer? Yeah I'm about to buy a JL so I just joined this forum. This forum is how I found you based on you advertising on it that you "work with members", so I'm going to share the reality of what working with you was like. By the way I messaged your dealership through google reviews (again me going out of my way rather than you coming to me) offering for you guys to make it right before I posted my negative experience. The response was an automated email from you saying you'd get back to me which you didn't.

I can happily post snapshots of all this if you want to continue to claim I'm "slandering".

Newbalewb

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 Wrangler X
Just curious, what % under msrp is this about? 6% under invoice is like 12% under msrp?

summer4x

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
many
Thank you very much. I've decided I will buy anywhere in the US, it may just take a while for me to go get it. I will make a trip of it. I am tired of these financing gimmicks. I just want a good cash price and I will bring a cashier's check. I asked the dealer who ordered my Jeep if they would honor the price as a cash price and they said "no," and raised it by $3,000 or something. Ridiculous nonsense.