How long to get brochure and coupon

dgoodhue

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 80th JLU
Sorry, you may have already answered this... how long to get the brochure, did it have the coupon, did everything work out with your purchase? Thanks!
I haven't gotten brochure yet. I ordered the brochure 7 1/2 weeks ago. The March discounts were done in a batch by email. I think the February ones were done that way as well. The January one were included with the physical brochure that was sent.

I am likely picking my Jeep up next weekend, so I have about week to wait for a discount to come it.
Sponsored

EdSoCal81

First Name
Ed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tesla Model 3
Hmm, think I ordered brochure on 3/26 and JLU same day. I’ll cross my fingers

viper88

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 JLR 2.0T (past), '22 JLR 3.6 (present)
Is it possible to get a cash bonus before you get a coupon mailed or sent in an email? :fingerscrossed:

I took delivery of my Wrangler a couple of days ago. When communicating with my salesperson I mentioned had the Affiliate Pricing code plus Bonus Cash.

She emailed me back that she already had the info on the Bonus Cash and I remembered that the Bonus Cash email had stated that if you lose the email, the dealership can look it up

My question is, can the dealer possibly find that discount for those who haven't officially received the documentation yet? Is that certificate code in their system before someone receives it?

Just a thought for those picking up their Jeep and were hoping for a little financial windfall. Guess it doesn't hurt to ask? :idea:
All the dealer needs is your last name and zip code to find your Direct Marketing incentive.

Spaffy

First Name
Art
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 JL 2Dr Willys, '16 Ram 2500, '69 Dodge Polara
All the dealer needs is your last name and zip code to find your Direct Marketing incentive.
I second this. I picked up my Jeep yesterday and the dealer was able to find the direct marketing incentive of 750 dollars which was applicable to my Willys Sport.

I got nothing in the mail in two months, and only got an email offer for 750 off of a new Ram truck (two months in a row.)

Sponsored

dgoodhue

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 80th JLU
My theory about the brochures.

I suspect the discounts may go out in a batch at the beginning of each month depending on the incentives for the month. Last month it was a batch of emails on March 5th or the 1st Friday. I think if FCA does a discount for April it will be sent out as email on April 2nd (1st Friday) or April 5th. I think those will be sent out for those people who request a brochure before March 5th. The expiration date will likely by April 30th.

I think if one signed up now for a brochure now, a potential discount would be sent out in early May and it would expire at June 30th depending on Jeep's incentives for that month. If the April potential discount goes out 4/2 or 4/5 and one waits until after that date, the discount may not be sent until the 1st June.

Basically what I am saying is if you plan on ordering a Jeep in April and taking delivery in May or buying a Jeep in May, you may want to signed up for Jeep Wrangler brochure to be delivered and saying that you are interest in buying in the near future.
It looks like either FCA didn't do any coupons this month or they mix it up and I was wrong on my theory. 8 1/2 weeks and no brochure, coupon or email for me.

I will try the Hail Mary of asking the dealer on Monday when I pick up my Jeep if I have any direct marketing.

MaineBumpkin

First Name
Henri
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wrangler JLU, 2021 RAM 1500
Build Thread
Link
Sorry to say, don’t bother with the bonus cash if you are buying a Rubicon. I got mine, which CLEARLY did not say Rubicon was excluded but when my dealer contacted Jeep they got different information. TOTALLY false advertising gimmick. Jeep claims this is a 3rd party’s promo but I call BS, typical bait and switch.
Jeep Wrangler JL How long to get brochure and coupon 47A091ED-F2C5-4602-9760-208DEF43CCDE

Ironjaw

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler
Sorry to say, don’t bother with the bonus cash if you are buying a Rubicon. I got mine, which CLEARLY did not say Rubicon was excluded but when my dealer contacted Jeep they got different information. TOTALLY false advertising gimmick. Jeep claims this is a 3rd party’s promo but I call BS, typical bait and switch.
Jeep Wrangler JL How long to get brochure and coupon 47A091ED-F2C5-4602-9760-208DEF43CCDE
Exact same thing happen to me.

west tex

First Name
Skoro
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JL 2dr 80th Edition, 2017 Renegade Trailhawk
Occupation
Retired, as in "Tired again"
Ordered the brochure 2 months ago. All I've gotten is crickets.

dgoodhue

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 80th JLU
I asked my salesman to check for DIrect Marketing incentives, I didn't have any. So I ordered a brochure 9 weeks ago, no brochure, no discount and no email besides getting on the local Jeep dealer mailing list (who wants MSRP for ordered vehicles).

Sponsored

Ocog2181

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
370z
Anyone get the deal but did not get to use it? I would greatly appreciate it!

tehkayd

First Name
Kris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR Sting-Gray
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
This happened to me. Emailer was 100% directed to Grands and nothing more but their platform was outlined like your image. I fought and fought and after about a week going to the right person I get an email from FCA saying my check would be in the mail.

MaineBumpkin

First Name
Henri
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
This happened to me. Emailer was 100% directed to Grands and nothing more but their platform was outlined like your image. I fought and fought and after about a week going to the right person I get an email from FCA saying my check would be in the mail.
Hello Kris, would you mind sharing contact data for the 'right person'?

tehkayd

First Name
Kris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR Sting-Gray
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
Hello Kris, would you mind sharing contact data for the 'right person'?
[email protected]

Make sure you outline your email with details only pertaining to SRT or Trackhawk and no outline for any wrangler brand, and include it in the email.

Jeep Wrangler JL How long to get brochure and coupon 2021-04-29_08-48-19

MaineBumpkin

First Name
Henri
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
[email protected]

Make sure you outline your email with details only pertaining to SRT or Trackhawk and no outline for any wrangler brand, and include it in the email.

Jeep Wrangler JL How long to get brochure and coupon 2021-04-29_08-48-19
Thanks Kris, message sent. Hopefully they honor it and I don't have to peruse it further.
Sponsored