JL Window Sticker and Build Sheet Order Tracking

jadewolf

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 JK Sport (sold), 2021 JL Rubicon
Build Thread
Link
When was your ETA window? Mine is 4/26 to 5/10 to the same dealer. Last update I got was on 4/20 it was in Nebraska. After it ships seems like the longest wait!
Same window here in SoCal. Talked to the dealer last night. He got three Rubis over the weekend, but not mine. 😩. He thinks it's going to be here soon though.

And I'm really hoping it gets here sooner rather than later. Sold my JK over the weekend and now have no vehicle until this one gets here.

Advertisement

RT-Stocker

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 JK Rubicon, 1999 Cherokee XJ, 2021 JLURD
3/23 order, delivered today 4/27.

Not bad. Will pick it up this weekend.
Congrats.... just picked up mine yesterday in Irvine. Hope the others whose orders are still in transit will get their rigs soon. It's such anxiety thinking about it everyday, not knowing when it will arrive.

3/23 ordered
ETA given by Jeep Chat was 4/15 - 4/29th
Delivered to dealership on 4/23 (exactly 1 month from order to delivery)
Take Delivery yesterday on 04/26

Very pleased. Got mine thru Rob Trachtman of Tuttle-Click in Irvine. Very thankful for him in helping many of us with our orders in the SoCal area.... great guy to deal with, quick to respond to inquiries, and even more friendly when dealing with in person.

Also thanks to all the members who contributed in recommending dealerships to us with great pricing. You guys are what make this JL community a great resource, especially for us new JL owners.

nomographer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Rubicon ("Anaximander"), 94 YJ sold :(
Build Thread
Link
Do you know the day it shipped out? Trying to get an idea of transit time to Kent, WA. Last night I was informed it was in Nebraska, getting closer.
Mine was 12/14 to 12/23, so generally only a week. It should be as efficient now since there should be fewer weather-related delays.

taxjoc

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 2-door Wrangler Rubicon (ordered 4/3/21)
From all my searching/ reading I'm going to assume mine will be out of JB status next week.. And I assume it will then change to ready to be shipped.... I never saw my Jeep go into paint status. Which makes me wonder if I took one that was being built already for a dealer. And that's why the beginning stuff went kind of quick.
Ordered my 2-door Rubicon on April 3rd, VIN on April 14th, went in to paint on April 21st, built on April 23rd, build sheet published on April 23rd, and JB status on April 26th. Checked Jeep chat a few minutes ago and still in that status. Window sticker not yet published. And there is sits. Last week my estimated ship date changed from April 27th to April 29th. My guess is JB status is to install all of the Mopar parts (I ordered six: upper body side graphic, hinge-gate reinforcement, floor mats, grab handle, plastic door sill guards, hardtop headliner). Others on the forum suggest that JB also includes the half doors. I ordered the half doors but I would think those would be assembled on the assembly line since I assume the half doors get painted at the same time as the body but, what do I know. Busy reading owner's manual, checking posts on this forum, and ordering soft top, hardtop hoist, tailgate table, soft top window storage bag. All are now collecting dust in my garage. And the wait continues...

Gladius Nova

First Name
Gladius
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JL
Still waiting on mine. Ordered 3/27. Estimated delivery 21/4-5/5. Dealership had no info other than "it is in route with no ETA" (San Antonio TX). Uggh...I haven't been this inpatient waiting on something for years!! I'm driving my wife crazy! First vehicle I ever ordered without "settling" on what the dealership has on the lot. I'm getting exactly what I want!

Plan is to have new (35") tires installed next weekend (8 May) and the Mopar Lift hopefully before Memorial Day weekend.

Last edited:

Sponsored

Aloicious

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLR
Im still (im)patiently waiting on mine too, ordered 3/29, build sheet 4/14, sticker 4/20, jeep chat tells me that it has been cleared and released for shipping for the past 10 days but has not shipped and no eta or schedule has been finalized. Dealer info corroborates.

So as far as I know its sitting around in Toledo ready for shipping with no shipping plans....wish I could just go get it, im only 8 hrs from Toledo.the wait continues...

jhrodd

First Name
Jeffrey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Ranger, 2021 Jeep Wrangler, Fiat 500e
So as far as I know its sitting around in Toledo ready for shipping with no shipping plans....wish I could just go get it, im only 8 hrs from Toledo.the wait continues...
Wouldn't that be nice. I bought a new Volvo 770 truck tractor in '99 and picked it up from the factory in Dublin, VA. Back then it cost a lot more to fly one way than RT so we flew to London from Seattle, toured Europe for 4 weeks then flew back to Dulles from Munich. It was quite an adventure.

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Willys
What did you order? I just got word my build ordered on 4/15 is already in shipping.
Ordered 4 door willys, 3.6L, manual trans, hella yella, trailer tow package and alpine speaker upgrade. standard soft top.

Ordered on 3/6 and still hanging out in D1 status. They've been telling me for 6 weeks now that they "have all of the parts to begin the build and it should be built soon." I don't know what the hold up is but I'm beginning to get impatient.

ВџУМεΆј℮℮℗

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
AMC GREMLIN, GMC SIERRA, 21 WILLYS
Both the dealer and Jeep chat are telling me there is no estimated delivery date. Which is making me hope there is not a part shortage for maybe one of those options I wanted.... I still think my status should change this week. And the way it looks . I should not have a problem using my tread lightly discount . Because it will be arriving after that 30 day period.

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Willys
Ordered 4 door willys, 3.6L, manual trans, hella yella, trailer tow package and alpine speaker upgrade. standard soft top.

Ordered on 3/6 and still hanging out in D1 status. They've been telling me for 6 weeks now that they "have all of the parts to begin the build and it should be built soon." I don't know what the hold up is but I'm beginning to get impatient.

Just received an email from Jeep because I contacted them about this yesterday. Jeep told me that the vehicle is built and is waiting on shipping. Built on Monday or Tuesday I'm assuming because I checked with Jeep chat on Friday and was told the usual "waiting to be built" and I checked with my dealer on Saturday and was told "D1."

However, I just checked my build sheet on this tracker and it is showing the LED headlamp/fog lamp package which I did not order. Everything else on the build sheet is accurate. So now I'm concerned that it was built with LED lights that I didn't order.

Sponsored

jadewolf

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 JK Sport (sold), 2021 JL Rubicon
Build Thread
Link
Awww yeaaaah! My dealer just texted and it looks like, if all goes well, my Rubi will be there this weekend!

:rock:

2 Door / Rubicon / 3.6L MT / Hydro Blue
VON: 3/7
VIN: 3/8
D1: 4/2
Paint: 4/6
Trim: 4/7
Build Sheet: 4/8
Shipping: 4/9
Sticker: 4/10
Delivery ETA: 4/26 - 5/10
At Dealership.... ???? Maybe May 1st!

ВџУМεΆј℮℮℗

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
AMC GREMLIN, GMC SIERRA, 21 WILLYS
Just received an email from Jeep because I contacted them about this yesterday. Jeep told me that the vehicle is built and is waiting on shipping. Built on Monday or Tuesday I'm assuming because I checked with Jeep chat on Friday and was told the usual "waiting to be built" and I checked with my dealer on Saturday and was told "D1."

However, I just checked my build sheet on this tracker and it is showing the LED headlamp/fog lamp package which I did not order. Everything else on the build sheet is accurate. So now I'm concerned that it was built with LED lights that I didn't order.
Led's are standard on the Jeep Willys. Headlights and lights only.. Led taillights are part of a safety package. This also threw me for a loop because the online configurator has the LED headlights as an option on the Willys. The configurator is just wrong . It would be kind of nice if Jeep would clean up their website . Considering isn't really easy To find the actual standard options . It's not impossible it's just not super easy...

Seals881

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan LEAF, JULR Diesel(ordered)
Ordered 3/15, picking up this weekend. Jeep arrived at the rail yard in Kent, WA yesterday. Should be ready for pickup in 2-3 days! Probably picking it up this weekend.
You definitely beat me! Mine is still in Ohio for extra inspections. Guess I’ll be waiting a while.

Snazzberry

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Waiting for '21 JLUR, 1974 Vette
Awww yeaaaah! My dealer just texted and it looks like, if all goes well, my Rubi will be there this weekend!

:rock:

2 Door / Rubicon / 3.6L MT / Hydro Blue
VON: 3/7
VIN: 3/8
D1: 4/2
Paint: 4/6
Trim: 4/7
Build Sheet: 4/8
Shipping: 4/9
Sticker: 4/10
Delivery ETA: 4/26 - 5/10
At Dealership.... ???? Maybe May 1st!
Awesome! What dealer did you use?

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Willys
Led's are standard on the Jeep Willys. Headlights and lights only.. Led taillights are part of a safety package. This also threw me for a loop because the online configurator has the LED headlights as an option on the Willys. The configurator is just wrong . It would be kind of nice if Jeep would clean up their website . Considering isn't really easy To find the actual standard options . It's not impossible it's just not super easy...
The package still shows up under optional equipment on the build sheet. I guess that's just how it is. If it is standard on the Willy's they don't make that very clear at all.

Jeep Wrangler JL JL Window Sticker and Build Sheet Order Tracking 1619626508065

Advertisement

Advertisement