First Name
Dirk
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 JTR / '21 XR392
Occupation
Engineer
Ok, based on the VIN list from REBEL_JTs spreadsheet, in the last 24 hours since I last checked, I can see the following as of 4/28 2130 CST:

3 VINs received new BuildSheets:

3 VINs received new WindowStickers (They already had BuildSheets as of COB 4/26):

No other changes to those VINs already listed on REBEL_JT's spreadsheet, I checked ~91 VINs having no data or partial data.
(If the assembly line can build 50 wranglers a day, it looks like at least 6 of those were 392s today)

Take it all with a grain of salt, I'm still trying to determine the trend(s) if any.
Oh, there is one (1) trend - they are trending towards completion :)
Sponsored

Last edited:

byhumba

First Name
Byron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler
Ok, based on the VIN list from REBEL_JTs spreadsheet, in the last 24 hours since I last checked, I can see the following as of 2130 CST:

3 VINs received new WindowStickers (They already had BuildSheets as of COB 4/26):

No other changes to those VINs already listed on REBEL_JT's spreadsheet, I checked ~91 VINs having no data or partial data.
(If the assembly line can build 50 wranglers a day, it looks like at least 6 of those were 392s today)

Take it all with a grain of salt, I'm still trying to determine the trend(s) if any.
Great work!

wildallways

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Unlimited Rubicon 392 2021 Ford Explorer ST
Ok, based on the VIN list from REBEL_JTs spreadsheet, in the last 24 hours since I last checked, I can see the following as of 2130 CST:

I read somewhere they can build 35 wranglers an hour. What they actually build, I have no idea. But with 14 different models and all the various configurations, I doubt if any two are the same in a production day, week, month or even year.

Membrain

First Name
Dirk
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 JTR / '21 XR392
Occupation
Engineer
I read somewhere they can build 35 wranglers a day. What they actually build, I have no idea. But with 14 different models and all the various configurations, I doubt if any two are the same in a production day, week, month or even year.
I was thinking that since the plant reopened last year and they are working more shifts to catch up...
:)

0II392II0

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLURH

Rebel JT, looks like we got graced by another member with your OCD. :LOL: :like:

Sponsored

dski

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Rubi 4dr
Occupation
small business owner
Hydro Blue Pearl
Front Camera
Sky One Touch
Hitch
Windshield Bump Stop
Central Florida

Maybe the 1/2 doors are slowing it down?

if you can't take the sky one touch top off, sadly, will the bump stops ever get used?

Davis2011

First Name
Amy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep JLUR 2018
Cross-post from the Order, build, tracking, delivery thread, but since its 392-specific ...

Does anyone know if you get a VIN whether that means the vehicle will actually get built? Anyone received a VIN and then had their ordered cancelled?

My 392 order was put in on 4/6. Dealer sent me the VIN and POC on 4/15. VIN is 736065.

Today the dealer told me it’s still in BX, but they were told “that there is a good chance we do not get the Jeep”. I’ve asked who said that, but no answer yet. I contacted Jeep chat this afternoon and they said they are “showing we are gathering parts for the order.”

any thoughts/input from the collective?
I was in D 4/9 then went back to BX 4/13 (Kept my VIN) I asked Jeep chat if that still meant that It would be produced before the 2022's begin their production (which is normally in August) they said yes. They have to wait until there is an opening in production for the vehicle to move forward (obviously).On 04/23 I checked my order and it was back in D status (Gathering Parts), checked again 04/24 and I was in D1 Sequencing for build. - So those that went back into BX with a VIN will still be made, just a question of when.. we know it will be within the next couple months at least. also, the VIN is assigned to a 2021 model, so unless they revoke your VIN (which i havent heard of yet) be patient, it will happen.

Davis2011

First Name
Amy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep JLUR 2018
I had a conversation with another peep and he said there might be consideration on factory build order priority if your dealer submitted your order as "sold" or not... not exactly sure what this means.
Yes - my dealer entered the order in but didnt add the code for "SOLD". Sold orders take priority over regular dealership orders / allocations. I had him go in (In March) and change that, and mark it as "Sold" and we seemed to start to move forward - So if your dealer hasnt entered it or edited it and marked it as "SOLD" then your wait will be much longer.

Comac90

First Name
Teak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
392XR
I was in D 4/9 then went back to BX 4/13 (Kept my VIN) I asked Jeep chat if that still meant that It would be produced before the 2022's begin their production (which is normally in August) they said yes. They have to wait until there is an opening in production for the vehicle to move forward (obviously).On 04/23 I checked my order and it was back in D status (Gathering Parts), checked again 04/24 and I was in D1 Sequencing for build. - So those that went back into BX with a VIN will still be made, just a question of when.. we know it will be within the next couple months at least. also, the VIN is assigned to a 2021 model, so unless they revoke your VIN (which i havent heard of yet) be patient, it will happen.
good info. Thanks - got all the time to wait and in no hurry. My biggest concern was the dealer telling me he didn’t think he’d get the Jeep, despite it having a VIN being assigned. That just seemed odd to me.

I am curious to hear of anyone who had a VIN assigned and then doesn’t get it-

Last edited:

Sponsored

CockneyUSA

First Name
Alan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tesla X, Corvette Grand Sport, Toyota Tundra. Ordering 392...
Yes - my dealer entered the order in but didnt add the code for "SOLD". Sold orders take priority over regular dealership orders / allocations. I had him go in (In March) and change that, and mark it as "Sold" and we seemed to start to move forward - So if your dealer hasnt entered it or edited it and marked it as "SOLD" then your wait will be much longer.
MIne is marked as:

Ordered: 2020-11-20 7:01 PM

Status: D1-gateline:plant has sequenced the unit for production, estimated ship date assigned.

Estimated ship date: 2020-05-01 2:00 AM NOW CHANGED TO 2020/5/18
Order Type: Retail
SCheduling Priority: 1-Sold Order Build Priority: 01

No half doors
One Touch roof
Snazberry
Hinge gate reinforcement
Trailer package
Floor mats

I like the bit on the form: "5N6 Easy Order"

I have no idea when I'll really get it.

Membrain

First Name
Dirk
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 JTR / '21 XR392
Occupation
Engineer
Can anyone tell me how this gets updated? I know of one delivered and one on it's way that do not show up in the list.
provide the VINs and REBEL_JT will update his spreadsheet and I can verify window stickers, etc.
REBEL's list is only as accurate as the information given - we acknowledge there are a number of undisclosed 2021 VINs still out there. I will not publish my version for posterity until the assembly line switches over to the 2022 model year, as the credit goes to REBEL_JT for even starting the tracking list.

CockneyUSA

First Name
Alan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tesla X, Corvette Grand Sport, Toyota Tundra. Ordering 392...
provide the VINs and REBEL_JT will update his spreadsheet and I can verify window stickers, etc.
REBEL's list is only as accurate as the information given - we acknowledge there are a number of undisclosed 2021 VINs still out there. I will not publish my version for posterity until the assembly line switches over to the 2022 model year, as the credit goes to REBEL_JT for even starting the tracking list.
MIne has been on his list from the beginning. It's the cryptostickers i wonder about.

Hillcountry

First Name
Larry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Rubicon 392
what color and any other options on yours? what date did you order and what date did you get vin?
I placed my order Nov. 25 Granite Dual top off-road camera hinge-gate tow package satin grille floor mats trail rail system headliner and just got my Vin#735295. How do i go about checking on the progress with the Vin#

byhumba

First Name
Byron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler