Recon Coilover Install Help

jl_explorer

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Rubicon
Anyone in SoCal have experience installing coilover kits?
Sponsored

hoag4147

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLUR XR
Vehicle Showcase

Sponsored

Moto_21

First Name
Erik
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sport
Occupation
Maintenance
Vehicle Showcase
I bought the Recon coil over kit from Rebel, front and rear, but looking at install options since they are charging almost $2k
Yeah thats a lot, not sure whats entailed with the recon kit, did you get long arms with it or is it justbthe shocks and towers? I can do/help with the towers and shocks and standard control arms but im not set up well enough for long arms.

Moto_21

First Name
Erik
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sport
Occupation
Maintenance
Vehicle Showcase
It would probably take me all weekend but id do it for like half the price, or if you want to help like 600 bucks. id have to see whats involved though

Sponsored

OP
OP
jl_explorer

jl_explorer

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Rubicon
Yeah thats a lot, not sure whats entailed with the recon kit, did you get long arms with it or is it justbthe shocks and towers? I can do/help with the towers and shocks and standard control arms but im not set up well enough for long arms.
I actually have the Teraflex IR arms already installed, so it’s just the towers and shocks.

Moto_21

First Name
Erik
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sport
Occupation
Maintenance
Vehicle Showcase
I actually have the Teraflex IR arms already installed, so it’s just the towers and shocks.
Well i can do that, possible to finish in a day but i doubt it. Something always turns into a pain in the ass. If you want a legit shop to do it, i trust all-terrain garage in rialto, you can reach out to them on instagram if you have that

OP
OP
jl_explorer

jl_explorer

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Rubicon
Well i can do that, possible to finish in a day but i doubt it. Something always turns into a pain in the ass. If you want a legit shop to do it, i trust all-terrain garage in rialto, you can reach out to them on instagram if you have that
I’m cool if it goes two days, that’s what I figured it would take. I’ll see how much they charge, but if you want to shoot me a figure too, let me know.
Sponsored