Jorge
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler JLU Sahara (Granite)
Occupation
BCBA
Vehicle Showcase
Completely forgot to check the forums the entire week but we had a blast.

A6BD7662-C161-4C5D-9997-AE0787AFA189.jpeg

BD30380D-E357-46BA-984F-7E86D571AC9B.jpeg

Stormin’ Moorman

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 JLUR, 20 JLUR, 21 JL, 21 GCL, 89 YJ, 04 LJ
Occupation
Forester
Vehicle Showcase
I'm glad we went, had a pretty good time talking to a lot of Jeep people. That being said, it's not really our thing and we won't be returning. We didn't build our Jeeps to look pretty and drive around town listening to "hip hop" music, and that seemed to be the overwhelming theme. We built our Jeeps to roll over things. I barely saw any other Jeeps with trail badges

That being said, i did the Trail 4 (the hard line) at the speedway and got through with no help at all with about 300 people watching. Everyone else i watched needed some help or had to get pulled out. Mall Crawler bitches.

Sponsored

Mikester86

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLR
I'm glad we went, had a pretty good time talking to a lot of Jeep people. That being said, it's not really our thing and we won't be returning. We didn't build our Jeeps to look pretty and drive around town listening to "hip hop" music, and that seemed to be the overwhelming theme. We built our Jeeps to roll over things. I barely saw any other Jeeps with trail badges

That being said, i did the Trail 4 (the hard line) at the speedway and got through with no help at all with about 300 people watching. Everyone else i watched needed some help or had to get pulled out. Mall Crawler bitches.
We watched a LJ own the concrete hardline trail 4 and made it look easy. We also watched rigs that should have made it look easy not pay attention and hot dog it and needed the earth moving equipment to straighten them out. That trail was not very wide, and a wrong line to the left or right put many rigs in a bad spot.

JEEPJL

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep unlimted Sahara JL
Vehicle Showcase

Some people saw it like you did and I get that. But I saw more actual off road rigs than Mall crawlers myself

It's the largest Jeep event on the eastern seaboard and it's in Florida so your gonna see all types but they are all Jeep owners and Jeep Lovers so I will definitely be returning !

Steve in Orlando

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Sport S
getting a chance to see the vendors up close and in person was great.

If you wanted to see a bumper of a particular type, all you had to do was walk the in-field Friday or Saturday.

Felt a little more like a county fair, but was well worth the time.

JustJoe

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JL

Thank you for coming to our event.. Jeep Beach is not a trail event.. Our main attraction is the Vendor Show on Friday and Saturday as we have the largest Jeep only Vendor event (Including Jeep Corp) in the USA. The manufacturers and builders come to jeep beach not the local dealer..

At the end of the day 100% of the proceeds go to local and national charities..

JEEPJL

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep unlimted Sahara JL
Vehicle Showcase
Thank you for coming to our event.. Jeep Beach is not a trail event.. Our main attraction is the Vendor Show on Friday and Saturday as we have the largest Jeep only Vendor event (Including Jeep Corp) in the USA. The manufacturers and builders come to jeep beach not the local dealer..

At the end of the day 100% of the proceeds go to local and national charities..
I'll be there next year !

Sponsored

JustJoe

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JL

I wanna see your Jeep.... must be one built out rig