Recommended Dealers List

Jhawth

First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR
I'm in MN and looking for a JLUR, but dealers around here seem to have everything priced so high compared to prices I'm seeing other people on here get elsewhere. Most local dealers have JLUR's listed at 58-62.

the build I want comes out on jeep's website as 55,650 for net price. What could I realistically get that price down to?
Sponsored

Pdiehm

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sahara
Occupation
AML Investigator
I'm in MN and looking for a JLUR, but dealers around here seem to have everything priced so high compared to prices I'm seeing other people on here get elsewhere. Most local dealers have JLUR's listed at 58-62.

the build I want comes out on jeep's website as 55,650 for net price. What could I realistically get that price down to?
onlot inventory is low, so prices are high. You can build one and probably get it 5% under invoice. For example I built a 2.0 JLUR with cold weather, leather, proximity, auto for 47,414 before dealer fees, taxes and tags. All told probably 52k which isn’t a huge savings on msrp

Finster63

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Sting-Gray Willys

I don't know about MN or the JLUR specifically, but if you go thru one of the recommended dealers you should get below invoice - possibly 6% + 1% for Tread Lightly

If you walk on to a lot and talk to the salespeople, they get a commission, and will not give you the best rate ("We sell no-haggle $500 above invoice - here's the invoice - we are losing money on this deal! No one sells Wranglers below invoice")

I think most of the recommended contacts on here are not salespeople - they sell for a fixed price (x% below invoice) - but they are not expected to answer questions (2.0L vs 3.6L what is better?) or "sell" the car to you (My manager authorized me to give you a one time deal - good for today only - because you have kind eyes - so - let's go sign the paperwork!) - They sell fixed - no negotiation, minimal time investment on their end - they expect you to already know exactly what you want

Jhawth

First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR
I don't know about MN or the JLUR specifically, but if you go thru one of the recommended dealers you should get below invoice - possibly 6% + 1% for Tread Lightly

If you walk on to a lot and talk to the salespeople, they get a commission, and will not give you the best rate ("We sell no-haggle $500 above invoice - here's the invoice - we are losing money on this deal! No one sells Wranglers below invoice")

I think most of the recommended contacts on here are not salespeople - they sell for a fixed price (x% below invoice) - but they are not expected to answer questions (2.0L vs 3.6L what is better?) or "sell" the car to you (My manager authorized me to give you a one time deal - good for today only - because you have kind eyes - so - let's go sign the paperwork!) - They sell fixed - no negotiation, minimal time investment on their end - they expect you to already know exactly what you want
All I want is limited interaction lol. I know exactly what I want and the sales people I have spoken with in my area don't know anything about JL's anyways. I'm going to start reaching out to more of the contacts listed on here, have sent out a couple emails but haven't heard anything back yet.

SouthernJL

First Name
Isom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Camry and 2014
Wanted to give a shoutout to Gupton motors near Nashville. Picked up my JLUR this past Monday. Drove up from Atlanta. Made a fun trip of it and hung out on Broadway (party district in Nashville).

Everything was exactly as stated. 6% off invoice, 1% more for tread lightly and 1% more because I financed with Jeep (surprisingly got 0% for 36 mths). The finance lady asked if I wanted to purchase an extended warranty and I politely declined. That's it, no more attempts to upsell. Pleasurable experience.

Sponsored

IAJeepguy

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR EcoDiesel
Occupation
ACMX
Wanted to give a shoutout to Gupton motors near Nashville. Picked up my JLUR this past Monday. Drove up from Atlanta. Made a fun trip of it and hung out on Broadway (party district in Nashville).

Everything was exactly as stated. 6% off invoice, 1% more for tread lightly and 1% more because I financed with Jeep (surprisingly got 0% for 36 mths). The finance lady asked if I wanted to purchase an extended warranty and I politely declined. That's it, no more attempts to upsell. Pleasurable experience.

This is good to hear! I ordered mine from there as well. Just waiting for it to be built.

Cornelius

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘21 Sahara
Huge shoutout to Jason Beltran at Hawk CDJ in Forest Park, IL for helping me get my Sahara! Jason was so easy to work with- order process completely over email and phone, 6% below invoice with TL discount, in and out when taking delivery, no upselling. If you're in the Chicagoland area or willing to travel to the Midwest, you have to reach out to Jason!

jkratty

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 JLUR, Stelvio, Tahoe, '56 Ford
If you're in the DC/MD/VA area, I highly recommend Jaryd Oliver at Darcars CDJR of Rockville, MD. Can't express how great he was to work with. When we couldn't find exactly what I wanted in his network, he made the custom-order process easy and fun.

21GraniteJLUR

First Name
Seth
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR
I have a question for you guys. I ordered from one of the dealers that was recommended here. When I ordered, they said that I had to finance with Chrysler or forfeit 1k in discount. I asked what the rates were at the time and they said they wouldn’t know until it came in. Fast forward 4 weeks and the Jeep is done and at the dealer. Chrysler is running a 0% for 36 but the salesman said I can’t have that rate and the discount (their disclaimer on the order doesn’t say that, just Chrysler) and even said this is a FCA rule. I didn’t think there was a cash rebate on wrangler rubicon’s so that seems off. Can’t find reference to it anywhere, leasehackr, edmunds, etc. so I ask what their rate would be for someone with excellent credit and plenty of income with a low dti. He says he can’t answer that until they pull credit. I’m only pulling credit once so would like to know directionally before we go there...says they won’t answer it’s their policy. I have bought more than 20 new cars, never a Jeep and the finance guys know this stuff Frontwards and back. This seems like a lot of bs.

Sponsored

syismaster1

First Name
Sy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU Willys

they still have 0% for the Wrangler????

viper88

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 JLR 2.0T (past), '22 JLR 3.6 (present)
Huge shoutout to Jason Beltran at Hawk CDJ in Forest Park, IL for helping me get my Sahara! Jason was so easy to work with- order process completely over email and phone, 6% below invoice with TL discount, in and out when taking delivery, no upselling. If you're in the Chicagoland area or willing to travel to the Midwest, you have to reach out to Jason!
I bought from Jason when he was at Tyson. He's a straight shooter. Easiest purchase ever.

PetePetePete

First Name
Pete
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wrangler Sport (WTB)
Any dealers in south Florida to recommend?
Not in South Florida... (I'm also in S. Florida) -- the dealers here are horrific when it comes to price. They want to sell at MSRP and boast that "we don't sell over MSRP" I couldn't hang the phone up fast enough when speaking with them.

I'm working with Mike @ Lakeland Jeep. Just ordered my 2021 Wrangler Freedom from him today. The guy has answered every question, and lived with me as me (and my wife) changed our mind on the model a few times. AND AND AND we were able to use the 0%/36Mo special on top of competitive pricing.

So far it has been the best new car experience -- I'll update as thing go on, but so far A++

PetePetePete

First Name
Pete
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wrangler Sport (WTB)
Hello guys. Mike P from Lakeland Dodge here. I appreciate you guys reaching out and giving me the opportunity to get your dream Jeep. If you guys are in the Southeast area and looking for a Tread Lightly deal let me know. My contact information is below. Just as a reminder 4xe is open for order and we can use the tread lightly with it. Give me a shot and we will give you the best deal possible.

Michael Peralta
Internet Sales Manager
Cell: 863-904-7033
Office: 863-687-2501 Ext. 348
Email: [email protected]

^^This is his contact info.
Sponsored