392 performance

Vincent Mirabile

First Name
Vincent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 jeep rubicon 392
Someone tell me about their new 392 they have already. How is the power? Is it quick? How is it off roading compared to the V6 Rubicon?
Sponsored

Rosco P

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeepless at the moment.
It’s quick. So much faster than any other motor offering. Very very loud too. Incredibly loud.

OP
OP

Vincent Mirabile

First Name
Vincent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 jeep rubicon 392
It’s quick. So much faster than any other motor offering. Very very loud too. Incredibly loud.
Can't wait for mine....I ordered it 7 weeks ago so I know I probably have a long way to go....

Rosco P

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeepless at the moment.
I bought off the lot. Mr order is still in inspection status. 31 days.

OP
OP

Vincent Mirabile

First Name
Vincent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 jeep rubicon 392
I bought off the lot. Mr order is still in inspection status. 31 days.
You bought off the lot? Wow.....I ordered mine....if you don't mind me asking, did they try and get over sticker for it? I supposedly got a family discount and I paid 73k. I got all the options except for the half doors(don't like the look) and the one touch roof. Did I overpay?

Sponsored

OP
OP

Vincent Mirabile

First Name
Vincent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 jeep rubicon 392
You bought off the lot? Wow.....I ordered mine....if you don't mind me asking, did they try and get over sticker for it? I supposedly got a family discount and I paid 73k. I got all the options except for the half doors(don't like the look) and the one touch roof. Did I overpay?
I got the one touch roof I meant to say

Steel8083

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 rubicon
Search the forum a guy on here ran 12.8 1/4 mile stock. The speed limiter actually made him slower as He coasted over the line

OP
OP

Vincent Mirabile

First Name
Vincent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 jeep rubicon 392
They did try. In the end it all worked out. I laid the money down and drove away happy.
Good for you, as long as you are happy. Where I am in NY, they didn't have any on the lot, I had to order mine. They said it would be cheaper by ordering it cause on the lot they try and get over sticker

OP
OP

Vincent Mirabile

First Name
Vincent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 jeep rubicon 392
Search the forum a guy on here ran 12.8 1/4 mile stock. The speed limiter actually made him slower as He coasted over the line
I would love to remove the limiter but there goes the warranty....and also the tires are only rated for 106mph

Sponsored

Young04

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Earl 392
Good for you, as long as you are happy. Where I am in NY, they didn't have any on the lot, I had to order mine. They said it would be cheaper by ordering it cause on the lot they try and get over sticker
In MA, they're asking between 4 to 6k over sticker for in stock units.

OP
OP

Vincent Mirabile

First Name
Vincent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 jeep rubicon 392
In MA, they're asking between 4 to 6k over sticker for in stock units.
Thats crazy, my own rep told me it's cheaper to order it. He said that would happen if people bought it off the lot. He then told me at his dealership in NY they would ask at least 10k over list.

Young04

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Earl 392
Thats crazy, my own rep told me it's cheaper to order it. He said that would happen if people bought it off the lot. He then told me at his dealership in NY they would ask at least 10k over list.
Yeah but dealers are telling me that they have no more allocations. I'm thinking I will wait until the 2022 gets released.

OP
OP

Vincent Mirabile

First Name
Vincent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 jeep rubicon 392
Yeah but dealers are telling me that they have no more allocations. I'm thinking I will wait until the 2022 gets released.
Yeah who knows what to believe....looks like they are trying to build up the hype like chevy did with the new vette. My cousin ordered the vette last September and just got it. Now chevy is saying no more 2021 vettes and you can't order the 2022 until July and you will be lucky to get it by next spring. What a joke
Sponsored