Sponsored

Is it just me or the proportions on the 2 door JL seem off?

zeebo56

First Name
Zee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 jeep wrangler unlimited sport
Vehicle Showcase
Like, it's a 2 door thread man. But thanks for being the :turkey: 4 door guy that just had to diss.
LIke I really dissed it. Just gave my opinion as others in this thread have "dissed" 4 doors. So if there is a 4 door thread no one with a 2 door is allowed to have their opinion in it? Someone literally posted this thread about "something being off" on the 2 door and again it was about proportions which my post clearly was also about. Thanks Jack!

danm

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon 2-Door Sting Gray
I'm a huge TJ fan but the 2 door on the JL looks off, i just cant put my finger on it bc i really like the 2 door TJ.
Your thoughts, Thanks
I don’t know what you’re talking about. It’s you bro.

wolf

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
On my third Rubicon(2dr's 2020, 2015 jetta diesel/2013 mb
Occupation
retired
It's you, the 4 doors look off... At least with those wall of doors and windows with he top down.
Constacoga (ms) wagon lost from wagon train. 🤣

Sponsored

Rhinebeck01

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 JL Rubi, '22 Prevost M H3-45,'01 Harley FatBoy
I'm a huge TJ fan but the 2 door on the JL looks off, i just cant put my finger on it bc i really like the 2 door TJ.

Your thoughts, Thanks
It's you.... you are in the mood to troll and thus this thread..

JollieOllie

First Name
Ollie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Firecracker Red Unlimited Rubicon 4xe
Vehicle Showcase

Your thoughts, Thanks
Jeep Wrangler JL Is it just me or the proportions on the 2 door JL seem off? 1619291533744

This is the only comparison photo I could find. I suppose someone could thoroughly analyze and compare the two designs. It won’t be me.
I have ordered a 4-door but if I could afford it, I’d also get a 2-door. I do get a different feel looking at the new one. Maybe it looks stubby, as one poster suggested? Is the back of the roll cage closer to the back of the vehicle in the JK?

Enjoy your 2-door or 4-door all, it’s all good.

Sponsored

JustBill

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Jeep JKU Sport
It's the back of the JL (and JK) that make it look "off". Especially with a top on. The rear side windows are huge compared to a TJ/YJ/CJ. Just my opinion. But I still bought a 2-door.

Pig-Pen

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU
Occupation
jabroni
Clubs

Jeep Wrangler JL Is it just me or the proportions on the 2 door JL seem off? 20210415_081048

This is the only comparison photo I could find. I suppose someone could thoroughly analyze and compare the two designs. It won’t be me.
I have ordered a 4-door but if I could afford it, I’d also get a 2-door. I do get a different feel looking at the new one. Maybe it looks stubby, as one poster suggested? Is the back of the roll cage closer to the back of the vehicle in the JK?

Enjoy your 2-door or 4-door all, it’s all good.
The Jk does look more like a TJ and prior jeeps, just evolution. The JL does look stubbier. I think they look great but kinda funny on BIG tires. Like a toy monster truck, but thats also what makes them cool.

2 doors look better when doorless. Like they were meant to be. Four doors sans doors look like you parked your jeep in detroit and came out to find your doors missing lol

Pig-Pen

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU
Occupation
jabroni
Clubs

Your thoughts, Thanks
I like TJs but now when i see them they look like golf carts lol. I love the LJ, but only with a lift and decent tires. Bone stock with a hard top they look like weird helmets. Jeep should make the 2 door with a slightly stretched wheel base like the LJ.

FiveBoro

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 JLR
I like TJs but now when i see them they look like golf carts lol. I love the LJ, but only with a lift and decent tires. Bone stock with a hard top they look like weird helmets. Jeep should make the 2 door with a slightly stretched wheel base like the LJ.
I've always asked why I couldn't have just another 2 inches.