JL Window Sticker and Build Sheet Order Tracking

Tab

First Name
Tab
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wrangler sport s
Ordered my Rubicon diesel in hydro blue on 03/29 and the only updates I get from jeep chat is that all materials have been gathered and it will enter the build phase soon. I did get an email from Jeep saying it should arrive at the dealer on the week of 05/27 but I was really hoping I'd get it before then! Oh well, guess I'll have to be patient.

Screen Shot 2021-04-23 at 4.39.08 PM.png
I can tell you this, my vin was not searchable till a couple days ago and then I found out that day which I think was yesterday that my build was done and it was in Body vendor. Today same place but my dealer told me my ship date moved to 4/24 from 4/23. I had been told all parts were available about 3 days before and that it would enter build phase.

Advertisement

Snazzberry

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Waiting for '21 JLUR, 1974 Vette
Ordered my Rubicon diesel in hydro blue on 03/29 and the only updates I get from jeep chat is that all materials have been gathered and it will enter the build phase soon. I did get an email from Jeep saying it should arrive at the dealer on the week of 05/27 but I was really hoping I'd get it before then! Oh well, guess I'll have to be patient.

Screen Shot 2021-04-23 at 4.39.08 PM.png
What dealer did you use?

wildallways

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Unlimited Rubicon 392 2021 Ford Explorer ST
You're lucky. My salesman won't even return an email, let alone sit down and look up the status.
I've been trying to find out where Jeep has train drop offs. It looks like mine will be dropped in Las Vegas.
When I was tracking my 2019 Grand Cherokee Track Hawk, I found the Las Vegas Train Yard. Southwest Transload & Distribution, 4740 E Tropical Parkway, Las Vegas NV 89115. Its located about a mile west of the Las Vegas Motor Speedway

ВџУМεΆј℮℮℗

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
AMC GREMLIN, GMC SIERRA, 21 WILLYS
From all my searching/ reading I'm going to assume mine will be out of JB status next week.. And I assume it will then change to ready to be shipped.... I never saw my Jeep go into paint status. Which makes me wonder if I took one that was being built already for a dealer. And that's why the beginning stuff went kind of quick.

nvblue

First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JL
When I was tracking my 2019 Grand Cherokee Track Hawk, I found the Las Vegas Train Yard. Southwest Transload & Distribution, 4740 E Tropical Parkway, Las Vegas NV 89115. Its located about a mile west of the Las Vegas Motor Speedway
Yep. That's what I found when I searched too. I honestly don't know if it's going there or NorCal, but I mostly see Jeeps on trucks coming from the south, so I'm betting that's where it's headed.

Sponsored

lpasq

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 JLR - Prior: XJ | TJ
Home...finally,after 67 day wait.

Jeep Wrangler JL JL Window Sticker and Build Sheet Order Tracking CB7F26BC-2BB9-493C-BAD4-E83B1188E9B4

Jeep Wrangler JL JL Window Sticker and Build Sheet Order Tracking 1619234769320

TPFilm1994

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 JKU Sport S
Well... things just got real... For the heck of it, I clicked the link in my cryposticker email for my build sheet. I then clicked on “not found” under window sticker... and got this.

Attachments

PT920

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Rubicon Diesel
I can tell you this, my vin was not searchable till a couple days ago and then I found out that day which I think was yesterday that my build was done and it was in Body vendor. Today same place but my dealer told me my ship date moved to 4/24 from 4/23. I had been told all parts were available about 3 days before and that it would enter build phase.
Thanks, when did you order yours? I hope that it is the same case for me too!

Sponsored

TPFilm1994

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 JKU Sport S
Question for all: my build sheet has the following line:

Status D1 to D1 Forward

anyone know what that means?

Aloicious

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLR
Mine's been built, cleared inspection and has been sitting and waiting to be shipped for almost a week...sigh...

• Sad
Reactions: Tab

lpasq

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 JLR - Prior: XJ | TJ
Already took off the stickers I see.
Yes, I did. 😎

I was scheduled shop time this week too, had it been here sooner. The lift, regear and other stuff now has to wait until last week of June. Working...with Rebel Offroad. Could be sooner if I don't hold out for Nitto Ridge Grapplers, and instead go with KO2 or other. I chose to delay until the Nittos are in. Another wait! But now, I get to ride in my new rig. Cheers.

Advertisement

Advertisement