Sponsored

Any Texas dealerships offering below MSRP or INVOICE for the 4xe?

ipongtreat

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Dodge Ram 1500 5.7 HEMI
Can anyone recommend a Texas dealership that is offering good deals on the 4xe?

I'm in the Dallas area but am willing to travel for the right deal.

Anyone in Texas already ordered and willing to share some details?

NOTE: I'm a mid-day-2 Bronco reservation holder and it looks like I still *might* get pushed to a 2022 delivery date. If that happens, I'm gonna pursue the 4xe aggressively.
Sponsored

SteveTigers

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 4xe
He isn’t in TX, but you could call Steve Boeckmann @MinerSteve at Jim Butler in Lynn, MO. I priced a 4xe with him, but didn’t want to keep waiting. I ordered on Monday. His $$ is equal to or better than anything else I’ve been seeing. There are direct flights from DFW to COU for $100, which is a 40 minute drive to him. It is then a 9 hr drive back to Dallas.

TTEChris

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.tankcustoms.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 JTD & 2021 4XE
Vehicle Showcase
Wischnewsky Jeep, Dodge, Ram.

Ask for Michael. He is the sales manager there.
We were given a great deal on a recent Diesel purchase and our 4xE order.

Mention Ryan from Tank Customs sent you.:beer:

Last edited:

dunehole

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Sahara 4xe (on order), Subaru Legacy
Not in TX, but close to the border, @aaronginsburgh at Mark Dodge made me a great offer, and has been easy to communicate with.

neil

First Name
neil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 JLUR, 21 JLUR and others
Build Thread
Link
try the dealer s of ftw....they are pretty high volume.

Sponsored

TxJeepers

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLUR XR
I got a good deal on a Jk from Grapevine. It was years ago but maybe worth a try since they are closer. Otherwise, I'd reach out to Mark and let him know you are from this forum. Mac Haik has been known to offer great discounts below invoice. Not sure this model but worth a call or email to him.
Mark Martinez

Mac Haik GTCDJR
Internet Sales Manager

512-803-0483 Mobile

512-930-7900 Dealership

[email protected]

dunehole

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I got a good deal on a Jk from Grapevine. It was years ago but maybe worth a try since they are closer. Otherwise, I'd reach out to Mark and let him know you are from this forum. Mac Haik has been known to offer great discounts below invoice. Not sure this model but worth a call or email to him.
Mark Martinez

Mac Haik GTCDJR
Internet Sales Manager

512-803-0483 Mobile

512-930-7900 Dealership

[email protected]
I purchased from Mark at Mac Haik and got a good deal below invoice. Earlier in this thread I recommended a dealer in Lake Charles, LA. who offered an even better deal, but I went with Mac Haik since they are local to me in Austin.

CodyDog

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Rubicon 4XE /2021 F250 7.3L King Ranch FX4
I purchased from Mark at Mac Haik and got a good deal below invoice. Earlier in this thread I recommended a dealer in Lake Charles, LA. who offered an even better deal, but I went with Mac Haik since they are local to me in Austin.
Was your purchase/order from Mac Haik for a 4XE? I couldn't seem to find a "good" deal. Dealers I check with were at MSRP for 4XE's. Best I found was a $500 discount. Of course this was on open orders not ordering from scratch. I think the dealers know they'll have no problem selling the one's they have coming in.

Last edited:

dunehole

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Was your purchase/order from Mac Haik for a 4XE? I couldn't seem to find a "good" deal. Dealers I check with were at MSRP for 4XE's. Best I found was a $500 discount. Of course this was on open orders not ordering from scratch. I think the dealers know they'll have no problem selling the one's they have coming in.
Yes, Sahara 4xe, and I found the same, everyone was at MSRP until I found a dealer willing to quote less than invoice. Then suddenly some dealers would up their game, while others told me they couldn’t compete. Made it very easy once I got that.

Sponsored

applegeek48

First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 GMC 3500 Denali
The 4xe has been added to the FCA affiliate program. Easiest way to get a discount is to join tread lightly and wait 30 days. I’m getting 1% below invoice on my fully loaded rubicon 4xe.

TxJeepers

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLUR XR
The 4xe has been added to the FCA affiliate program. Easiest way to get a discount is to join tread lightly and wait 30 days. I’m getting 1% below invoice on my fully loaded rubicon 4xe.
6% below plus travel expenses is still way cheaper to buy from Gupton. I tried to buy from a Texas dealer but after running all the deals and offers, it was still nearly $2k less to buy from Gupton.
I tried MacHaik (bought below invoice in the past), I tried River Oaks (bought multiple below invoice), tried Demontrod with no response and even got a quote from prosper but Gupton won my sale in the end. Each their own.
Sponsored