AgentWolf

AgentWolf

First Name
Tyler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon
Those look huge! Could you measure the spare PLEASE! I'd like to know the overall diameter, tread width, and sidewall width. I don't want the height of the tire with the weight of the Jeep on them, just trying to figure out how I'm gonna stuff those monsters under my Jeep...
Hey,
Taking this from the manufacture website. Donā€™t think I can get more accurate then these numbers

Unit Weight (lbs.)
Rim Width (Meas.)
Rim Width (Appr.)
8.5 - 11.0
Overall Width (inches)
Overall Diameter (inches)
Tread Width (inches)
Tread Depth
Static Radius (inches)
Rev/Mile
Sponsored

donmontalvo

First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Website
donmontalvo.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon (Snazzberry)
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Systems Engineer
Vehicle Showcase
OP
OP
AgentWolf

AgentWolf

First Name
Tyler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I have a 2020 two door Sport S, with rubi-takoff Dana 44s with lockers.

Running an AEV 2'5" Dual Sport lift/suspension, and 35s, supposed to handle heavier loads better.

Curious what you plan to do with your rear springs, since I'm thinking of beefing mine up too.

https://donmontalvo.com/2021/03/23/fridge-slider-compressor/
Something is just wrong with synergyā€™s spring rate. They donā€™t know what it is but there is a 2 in discrepancy front to rear. The heavier springs in the rear are to level it off.

Kreepin1

First Name
Kirk
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1982 CJ7, 2006 TJ, 2012 JKR, 2021 JLR
Build Thread
Link
Hey,
Taking this from the manufacture website. Donā€™t think I can get more accurate then these numbers

Unit Weight (lbs.)
Rim Width (Meas.)
Rim Width (Appr.)
8.5 - 11.0
Overall Width (inches)
Overall Diameter (inches)
Tread Width (inches)
Tread Depth
Static Radius (inches)
Rev/Mile
I have found some manufacturer's specs to be optimistic. Like we said when I worked for the Army "trust but verify." If you don't mind I'd appreciate verification.

OP
OP
AgentWolf

AgentWolf

First Name
Tyler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I have found some manufacturer's specs to be optimistic. Like we said when I worked for the Army "trust but verify." If you don't mind I'd appreciate verification.
Sure, Iā€™ll check in a bit. My buddy is coming by to take my 33s in an hour or so and Iā€™ll measure then. I need to check my roof height, I think I was pretty darn close in a 6 foot 8 garage today.

Sponsored

OP
OP
AgentWolf

AgentWolf

First Name
Tyler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Used a tape measure and came out to 36

OP
OP
AgentWolf

AgentWolf

First Name
Tyler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
In case anyone else is curious I have the G003 and wanted to know if they were a crown tire (like the milestars). They are not and this email lines up with around my chalk test for good tread contact.

(2 door wrangler with bunch of armor)
Jeep Wrangler JL The Never Ending Journey to a Two Door on 37s - C1 FE832FFA-C103-41BC-8DD1-BB5F0F531682

Kreepin1

First Name
Kirk
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1982 CJ7, 2006 TJ, 2012 JKR, 2021 JLR
Build Thread
Link
Good to know, I'm also a 2-door that will be fairly well armored. When you measured the diameter was it the shorter dimension with the tape vertical with the weight of the Jeep on it or the longer dimension you get measuring horizontal or on the spare?

MARSHMELLA

First Name
Kirt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR
Occupation
Military
Something is just wrong with synergyā€™s spring rate. They donā€™t know what it is but there is a 2 in discrepancy front to rear. The heavier springs in the rear are to level it off.
Just curious, did Synergy say there was an issue with just your spring rates or all of their rear springs in general?

OP
OP
AgentWolf

AgentWolf

First Name
Tyler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Good to know, I'm also a 2-door that will be fairly well armored. When you measured the diameter was it the shorter dimension with the tape vertical with the weight of the Jeep on it or the longer dimension you get measuring horizontal or on the spare?
I just measured the spare from an attempt of what I thought was the middle. By no means an exact science on my part

Sponsored

OP
OP
AgentWolf

AgentWolf

First Name
Tyler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Just curious, did Synergy say there was an issue with just your spring rates or all of their rear springs in general?
They didnā€™t elaborate but said itā€™s certainly not normal. Their customer service is kind of rough. They donā€™t reply to emails or update me. I have to call anytime I need an update. I called Friday and they said they were shipping the heavier rate rears out. Hopefully they did and they arrive this week.

MARSHMELLA

First Name
Kirt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR
Occupation
Military
They didnā€™t elaborate but said itā€™s certainly not normal. Their customer service is kind of rough. They donā€™t reply to emails or update me. I have to call anytime I need an update. I called Friday and they said they were shipping the heavier rate rears out. Hopefully they did and they arrive this week.
Iā€™m installing some Synergy springs today. Hopefully the spring rates are ok. šŸ˜¬

MARSHMELLA

First Name
Kirt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR
Occupation
Military
Let me know how it goes. Iā€™d be curious to see the result.
So the Synergy coils are in and the spring rates are perfect.
I did 4ā€ front and 3ā€ rear coils because I have steel bumpers and a winch. I also have a 37ā€ spare on the back.
It sits about 1/4ā€ higher in the rear. Itā€™s perfectly set for what I wanted.
Sponsored