Sponsored

Which YouTuber Makes Your Favorite Content?

wibornz

First Name
Ted
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL Unlimited Rubicon
Occupation
Retired from Corrections....I have stories.
Chris Shontz from Venture4WD
he is also one of my favorites. I have watched every video of his and my wife and I watch his new content every Sunday morning with coffee. ...... unless we are out camping and wheeling....
Sponsored

wibornz

First Name
Ted
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL Unlimited Rubicon
Occupation
My favorite channel

Venture4wd

My 2nd Favorite chennel

Primal Outdoors Channel
He, I think is the best videographer and photographer for overloading. While he is not in a Jeep, I like his content a lot. He is entertaining and great at making content.

I can enjoy Trailrcon and Litebrite and watch most of there stuff.

I also enjoy
Bound for Nowhere
They are more focused on hiking and camping with some light off roading thrown in. They make excellent content. Great video and photography. Just fun over all to watch.

Trail Spin TV
Not so much their recent stuff, but go back to the beginning and watch their trip across the Continental Divide series. It is excellent stuff. Worth the watch.. Hours and hours of entertainment. We binged watched their channel. If only they could re capture that spark they had......

Trail Spin TV

First Name
wholesale
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda
Cathrin Manning - The content Bug! She's amazing and she is super honest about her process.

MRH512

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler Rubicon JLU
Vehicle Showcase
I do like trailrecon a lot, but feels like nine times out of ten his new videos are trying to sell or advertise something. The one time it isn't a commercial is always a great video.
I agree about Trail Recon. I wish he'd go back to video of his using his Jeep rather than trying to see his E3 company, or KC Lights, or trailers. His channel was so much more enjoyable before it became his full time job.

I also enjoy Justin B. McBride but he seems to slowly be turning into a Ford spokesperson.

wibornz

First Name
Ted
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL Unlimited Rubicon
Occupation
I agree about Trail Recon. I wish he'd go back to video of his using his Jeep rather than trying to see his E3 company, or KC Lights, or trailers. His channel was so much more enjoyable before it became his full time job.

I also enjoy Justin B. McBride but he seems to slowly be turning into a Ford spokesperson.
yup, I full agree.

Sponsored

Lateapex

First Name
Darrell
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1944 MB, 2019 JLS
Clubs

I enjoy watching Australian content, particularly:

4WD24/7 - not much Jeep content, but lots of overlanding and technical content; these guys take on some brutal tracks with fully-loaded overlanding rigs. This is a good channel for comparing IFS and SFA rigs, with plenty of wheels in the air!

Roothy - some great overlanding in vintage Toyotas, with some Australian historical sites included.

The Outfit - plenty of JKU overlanding content, although this couple is currently building a Unimog into an expedition rig.

As far as domestic content goes, TrailRecon is the one I most consistently watch.

Black Jeep Convertible

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.amazon.com
Vehicle(s)
'19 JLU Sport S 2.0T eTorque
Occupation
Amazon Influencer 😂
I also like to watch The Story Til Now. Crazy adventures I could never even dream of doing.

DadJokes

First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
Sahara

And McBride got really hung up on the Pony Express trail. Some good views and history but it didn’t come across as “Epic” as it was made out to be. *shrug* I do like his commentary style, humor, and videography but I’d like to see him get his Jeep into more technical and different regions.

MRH512

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler Rubicon JLU
Vehicle Showcase
And McBride got really hung up on the Pony Express trail. Some good views and history but it didn’t come across as “Epic” as it was made out to be. *shrug* I do like his commentary style, humor, and videography but I’d like to see him get his Jeep into more technical and different regions.
Definitely! I really expected a more "epic" adventure on the second run on the Pony Express trail considering it was his buddy's first overland trip. The part with the most potential (where they had to bust out the traction boards turned into a "huh... we really didn't need these..."

Sponsored

DadJokes

First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
Sahara
Definitely! I really expected a more "epic" adventure on the second run on the Pony Express trail considering it was his buddy's first overland trip. The part with the most potential (where they had to bust out the traction boards turned into a "huh... we really didn't need these..."
I was looking at it scratching my head. There’s no cliff to fall off. If you slip, just steer into it. lol

brewski

First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR-diesel
Mark Doiron - while his videos are often a little longer than they probably should be. I find his locations and travels often make me add places to my list of where I want to travel. He isn't trying to make a living off youtube so I like that it is real and not full of canned drama and advertisements. Also very little of selfie view of him talking into the camera like all these other channels trying to be famous. Just a dorky dude who is a good photographer telling a story of his travels and overlanding adventures thru small miniseries. Some of my favorites are his Doll House series and Mojave Road series.

I wish I had the time to document my travels like he does, but it isn't my focus so I'll don't see myself ever making that time and effort to do it.

Punk'n Willy

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep JLU 3.6L Punk'n Willys
Occupation
Fire Dept Dispatcher
Vehicle Showcase

GrumpyBadger

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ocean Blue Wrangler Unlimited Willys
The Road Chose Me
I'll second this guy, Dan at The Road Chose Me. I like his no-frills, practical and (so far till now) not really heavily sponsored approach to things. Ballsy to save, give up working, and drive a Jeep JK alone all the way around Africa over 3 years!! Solid overlanding build and adventure advice for those that are not in the gung-ho rock crawling camp.

I like Chris at venture4wd too... really great video production and great overlanding places he finds! ( just wish we didn't have to see every cup of coffee he makes! ;))
Sponsored