Threads
Reaction score
Website
milehightrails.com
Vehicle(s)
‘94 YJ, ‘21 JLR, ‘22 JLUR XR, ‘23 392 XR
Occupation
Retired Navy
You could get a small trailer from uhual and tow it. They have motorcycle trailers.
Thanks, but uhaul (love em) frowns upon soft tops. 88 inches in total length. Think I cant it it to fit. Need it to be under 3 feet to fit under the soft top.

TrailScooter

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 Jeep Jt, 91 F1504x4 and so on...
Personally, I disapprove, so, just drag it with your snatch strap. ... and I could be called a motorcyclist. If you're going to waste your money, at least waste it on something that can give you an STD. Dang, buy a bass boat. There will be plenty of doofs that haven't made that mistake yet after realize you have. :giggle:

Sponsored

roaniecowpony

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR, 14 GMC 1500 CC All TERRAIN
Occupation
Retired Engineer
Rent a trailer.

DarkAardvark

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 TJ, 2021 JLR
Thanks, but uhaul (love em) frowns upon soft tops. 88 inches in total length. Think I cant it it to fit. Need it to be under 3 feet to fit under the soft top.
Yeah, I don't think uhaul would work either. I think their trailers are too wide to fit in the rear cargo area of your Jeep. You may be able to turn the trailer sideways and hang the tongue over the tailgate, though.

Or, better yet, take the passenger door off. Position the trailer so the tongue is facing straight up. You might be able to put the motorcycle on the trailer and hang the bike out the passenger door. That might be your best bet

Sponsored

garyji

First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 JK Sahara, 2021 JLU Willys
SO . . . . OP, do you feel like a total idiot yet? Bikes are not supposed to go IN the Jeep.

And, NO it won't fit. Hope this helped.

G.