Sponsored

4xE Order Status??

28firefighter

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW
Put in my order 4/12 in the evening. Received VIN via Jeep Chat this morning 4/14 - not scheduled yet, though.
Sponsored

digimark

First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'07 MT JK 2-dr X, Nacho JLUR 4xe.
Which phone mount/holder did you go with? From pictures it seems the tray in the dash is different on the 4xe to accommodate the charge indicator. Iā€™m curious to know which may fit there or be somewhere else and minimally block vents, buttons, etc.
Still working on it. I installed the Carolina Metal Masters ball to the dash handle, and I put a Ram X-mount suction cup on the window for the driver's side. The charge display on the top of the dash takes most of the dash tray, so a 67 Design's bar wouldn't work.

bondijoe

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU Sahara 4xe - Sarge Green
April order guide is out so hoping to place my order tomorrow for Sarge Green Sahara 4xe. Local dealer actually has one but won't budge on pricing. Going back and forth on leather color - thoughts? I know Sarge and tan go together but leaning black seats to coordinate with black dash, etc. Also, are people ordering the all-weather floor mats to make sure to get ones that fit the 4xe back seat? Have seen varying opinions. I read that if you order those you don't get the carpet ones, so I was just planning on ordering aftermarket so that I would have both. Thanks! Everyone has been super helpful.

Sboden

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR 4Xe, 2.5" lift, 17" wheels, 37" tires
My 12/30 order just arrived today unexpectedly to not only me but also the dealership. I was there test driving an unsold unit. The manager checked on mine when they opened and I got there around 1 pm. He said it was scheduled to get on the truck and maybe make it late today or tomorrow. While he is telling me this, one of the dealership prep guys walks into his office and hands him a completely flat and pristine (hadn't been put on yet) window sticker and says "my last name" vehicle vehicle is here and he was starting prep work. We both laughed. I had it several hours later.

AmarilloJLU

First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 4Xe Rubicon on order
My 12/30 order just arrived today unexpectedly to not only me but also the dealership. I was there test driving an unsold unit. The manager checked on mine when they opened and I got there around 1 pm. He said it was scheduled to get on the truck and maybe make it late today or tomorrow. While he is telling me this, one of the dealership prep guys walks into his office and hands him a completely flat and pristine (hadn't been put on yet) window sticker and says "my last name" vehicle vehicle is here and he was starting prep work. We both laughed. I had it several hours later.
Gonna have to see some pictures, no teasing us with facts and stories.

Sponsored

Sboden

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR 4Xe, 2.5" lift, 17" wheels, 37" tires
Gonna have to see some pictures, no teasing us with facts and stories.
Too dark lol. I'll get them tomorrow after I tow my jet ski to the shop for de-winterization.

DowntownTaco

First Name
Brendan
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.auffenbergcdjr.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR 4XE, 2022 392 XR
Occupation
Jeep Sales
I got mine yesterday along with our 392 and another 4xe. Chrysler hadn't updated VINTrack I guess, since they all just... appeared. Not complaining though, so happy to have mine!

AmarilloJLU

First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 4Xe Rubicon on order
These magical appearance posts are giving me a twinkle of hope that mine is not actually spending it's 60th day in inspection today and is instead about to arrive at the dealer....
I am hoping my sales person is reading the shipping website wrong and it arrives earlier. Every time I ask for an update it is still in the parking lot in Illinois. I have been in "shipping" since 3/29. I finally got an update today that it is on a train, but the ETA keeps moving out. Seeing these "it just appeared" updates here make me hopeful also.

TDangelo1219

First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler Sahara 4Xe
Ordered 1/4 and itā€™s still sitting in Toledo. Happy for everyone, but Iā€™m starting to get upset. Watched a video of a guy who didnā€™t even know such a Jeep existed but one was on the lot so he bought it. Heā€™s got one in his garage and Iā€™ve been waiting for months. Something is wrong with this whole delivery process. They should have given us an option to take delivery from the factory if we wanted. This is getting ridiculous ā˜¹ Honestly, Jeep Cares has been a joke through this process too.

Sponsored

botond.kopacz

First Name
Botond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW i3, 2021 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon 4xe on order
Ordered 1/4 and itā€™s still sitting in Toledo. Happy for everyone, but Iā€™m starting to get upset. Watched a video of a guy who didnā€™t even know such a Jeep existed but one was on the lot so he bought it. Heā€™s got one in his garage and Iā€™ve been waiting for months. Something is wrong with this whole delivery process. They should have given us an option to take delivery from the factory if we wanted. This is getting ridiculous ā˜¹ Honestly, Jeep Cares has been a joke through this process too.
Yeah I feel you. Super awful Jeep experience for a start.

You should escalate via Jeep chat, and at least there will be a contact associated with your case... Mine started to ship when I escalated ( though still no ETA.. ).

Or just cancel your order and re-order it? At another dealership, maybe you can even get a better deal.

orejo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 4xe Snazzberry Sahara
I am feeling just as frustrated and really wish I had some kind of reasonable explanation provided by Jeep. The whole Jeep Cares escalation has been pointless. I have received no personal communication, just two form emails from Jeff telling me the same thing chat reps say and promising a status update two weeks later.

While I am complaining, I want the vehicle and will continue to wait...but the fact that we have to while others are driving off lots is really ridiculous.