Delays in production- wranglers

Parker.36

First Name
Mandy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler
Thank you! Yeh. I was talking to the dealer about the delays and he said he had many customers cancelling it but he said there were bunch of shipments out. Fingers crossed! Let us know when you guys get it. Also if you need any help with the process, feedback more than happy to help!
Iā€™m so jealous. I just called my dealer and he said mine is only in D status still... I ordered in November ..

Knighthawk

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sahara Altitude
Iā€™m so jealous. I just called my dealer and he said mine is only in D status still... I ordered in November ..
Photo?!
I will get you guys some photos when I get free time. When I was at the dealership also saw an interesting machine for 65k. That thing looks Soo sweet!
Jeep Wrangler JL Delays in production- wranglers 0C1370F4-6C9A-427A-B564-67FFDEC6D8BA
Jeep Wrangler JL Delays in production- wranglers 5B30B547-4EBE-4A74-BCB7-4E879866091B

Knighthawk

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sahara Altitude
Iā€™m really sorry to hear! Hopefully soon! Youā€™d get yours do let us know! So excited to wave at all of you guys on the road šŸ˜€

Sponsored

nU7OuxIx

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU Rubicon, YJ, Impreza
Wow, I guess I got lucky... I am aware of the microprocessor shortage and I thought it would affect how quick my Jeep would get delivered. I ordered it in 02/21 (I think) and want to say that I took delivery of it about a month after I ordered it (3/10/21). I got it almost fully loaded, minus the prox entry thing.

I'm located in the states and have heard that Canada is having a heck of a time getting Jeeps. Maybe I just got lucky with mine.

Parker.36

First Name
Mandy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler
Wow, I guess I got lucky... I am aware of the microprocessor shortage and I thought it would affect how quick my Jeep would get delivered. I ordered it in 02/21 (I think) and want to say that I took delivery of it about a month after I ordered it (3/10/21). I got it almost fully loaded, minus the prox entry thing.

I'm located in the states and have heard that Canada is having a heck of a time getting Jeeps. Maybe I just got lucky with mine.
Everyone in the states are ā€œluckyā€ getting their Jeeps. We canadians feel like we get out on the back burner.. well thatā€™s how I feel anyways.

Sponsored

scooter540

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler Willys
Whatā€™s your build?
  • 2021 Wrangler Unlimited Sport (Willys 25W)
  • 3.6L V6/8 speed automatic
  • Firecracker red
  • 3 piece freedom top (no dual top)
  • 2.71:1 Selec-Trac
  • Safety group
  • Advanced safety group
  • Uconnect 4C Nav and sound group
  • Trailer tow and HD electrical group
  • Cold weather group
  • Convenience group
  • Plastic Mopar door sill guards
  • Technology group
  • Mopar cargo tub liner

LilRhody

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler
I ordered my Rubicon in October. In February, the dealder told me that Chrylser wouldn't build it. I challenged that (since they couldn't explain why it wasn't being built) and suddenly it was scheduled to be built. Sadly, two months later and it's still only code D.

I tried calling FCA directly - that was useless, they just told me I have to work with the dealer.

fastbowler

First Name
Usama
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Rubicon 2020
I ordered my Rubicon in October. In February, the dealder told me that Chrylser wouldn't build it. I challenged that (since they couldn't explain why it wasn't being built) and suddenly it was scheduled to be built. Sadly, two months later and it's still only code D.

I tried calling FCA directly - that was useless, they just told me I have to work with the dealer.
Sorry to hear that. Did you get it in manual? Based on what I've seen on this group I've seen some movement over the last couple of weeks, but none of them seem to be manual transmission.

LilRhody

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler
Sorry to hear that. Did you get it in manual? Based on what I've seen on this group I've seen some movement over the last couple of weeks, but none of them seem to be manual transmission.
Yes - to me it's not really a Jeep if it doesn't have manual transmission.

JeepBear

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLR
I ordered my 2021 Nacho JLR 2/16/21, a week later my dealer messaged me letting me know Nacho was no longer available so I told him to switch it to Sarge Green. I messaged my dealer 3/31/21 asking if he got a VIN yet so I could track my Jeep and he said my Jeep didnā€™t have one yet. Then on 4/02/21 he messaged me saying it now had one but they only let them know when itā€™s finished and shipped. Still waiting for now.
Sponsored