Sponsored

Spring trip to Hidden Falls - April 3: pictures and video inside!

I’m interested in wheeling with a group at Hidden Falls, and the date that suits me best is:

• March 20th

Votes: 2 20.0%
  • April 3rd

Votes: 5 50.0%
  • April 10th

Votes: 3 30.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
OP
OP
Chocolate Thunder

Chocolate Thunder

First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon
Build Thread
Link
I got a few video still captures. I’ll try to see what my drone videos look like probably tomorrow.

D759DCAE-E61F-4E95-92F0-7DF735241082.jpeg

A235A25B-9D19-41C8-8E4E-7A6FA7A4516A.jpeg

40E64385-3389-4D65-928A-6A7297F6ACA7.jpeg

A5DFB69E-D0AB-4D87-9B3B-BAFC8B093B74.jpeg
Sponsored

Siblueg

First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Rubicon
I would be interested in the end of April, would be coming from Corpus Christi

OP
OP
Chocolate Thunder

Chocolate Thunder

First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon
Build Thread
Link
I’d suggest starting a new thread for a future trip. Folks may see the thread title and that this trip has already passed and ignore it and not notice discussion of a new date.

Sponsored

Gotcha-Again-LOL

First Name
Geoff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep JL Unlimited Rubicon Mojito
Vehicle Showcase
Looks like you had an awesome time guys! I think I saw you there later that afternoon. Sorry we ended up getting out there at 3 but we have younger kids so we had to go with their schedule! Maybe we can join in next time! Thank for the invite CT. Here are some pics of the same day!
Jeep Wrangler JL Spring trip to Hidden Falls - April 3: pictures and video inside! OKQS0760.PNG
Jeep Wrangler JL Spring trip to Hidden Falls - April 3: pictures and video inside! SDOW2180.PNG
Jeep Wrangler JL Spring trip to Hidden Falls - April 3: pictures and video inside! NBER1301.PNG
Jeep Wrangler JL Spring trip to Hidden Falls - April 3: pictures and video inside! SNYW0949.PNG
Jeep Wrangler JL Spring trip to Hidden Falls - April 3: pictures and video inside! NPEU1723.PNG
Jeep Wrangler JL Spring trip to Hidden Falls - April 3: pictures and video inside! JXPB4895.PNG
Jeep Wrangler JL Spring trip to Hidden Falls - April 3: pictures and video inside! WJMY9915.PNG
Jeep Wrangler JL Spring trip to Hidden Falls - April 3: pictures and video inside! JPOT3614.PNG
Jeep Wrangler JL Spring trip to Hidden Falls - April 3: pictures and video inside! AYUR5840.PNG
Jeep Wrangler JL Spring trip to Hidden Falls - April 3: pictures and video inside! JXXF8988.PNG
Jeep Wrangler JL Spring trip to Hidden Falls - April 3: pictures and video inside! AFMJ1203.PNG

WreckEm711

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JL Sport 6 speed
Would love to join y'all once I get some upgrades on eventually, factory-stock sport so I'd spend most of the time on the bunny slope waving to the real jeeps :LOL:

Sponsored

jeepingib

First Name
Dusty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18' JLUR Punk'n
Occupation
Mechanic
Would love to join y'all once I get some upgrades on eventually, factory-stock sport so I'd spend most of the time on the bunny slope waving to the real jeeps :LOL:
That's the best time to wheel. You can learn how your Jeep works, and determine what you want to prioritize to get it to your goals.

WreckEm711

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JL Sport 6 speed
That's the best time to wheel. You can learn how your Jeep works, and determine what you want to prioritize to get it to your goals.
True, and definitely want to get down there eventually... but not taking a car payment on some of the stuff pictured here without at least some upgrades first hah

MRH512

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler Rubicon JLU
Vehicle Showcase
True, and definitely want to get down there eventually... but not taking a car payment on some of the stuff pictured here without at least some upgrades first hah
I've seen people a HFs in a base-model Grand Cherokee, base model Tacoma, base model F150 4x4, etc. That place has something for everyone and lots of bypasses.

Plus I did the Jeep Adventure Academy in Llano last week and had a stock Sport-S in my group. There was one obstacle he had to bypass and one that he had to do some repeating "two steps forward, one step backwards" adjustments to get through.

I'm in a stock Rubicon and have done levels 1-3 trails at HFs with ease the first two times I visited. Doing this gave me enough confidence to venture onto a couple of Level 4s, hit some spots I wasn't comfortable with and just turned around to find my way back to the lower level trails.

This obstacle is basically just a short cut on this particular trail. I've never attempted it, just driven around it...

Jeep Wrangler JL Spring trip to Hidden Falls - April 3: pictures and video inside! 1618426731547

I've also never encountered anyone out there unwilling to help you through a section by spotting, giving advice, etc.

Like jeepingib said, it's a great place to learn what your rig can and can't do which helps a LOT with deciding what upgrades you want.

WreckEm711

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JL Sport 6 speed
I've seen people a HFs in a base-model Grand Cherokee, base model Tacoma, base model F150 4x4, etc. That place has something for everyone and lots of bypasses.

Plus I did the Jeep Adventure Academy in Llano last week and had a stock Sport-S in my group. There was one obstacle he had to bypass and one that he had to do some repeating "two steps forward, one step backwards" adjustments to get through.

I'm in a stock Rubicon and have done levels 1-3 trails at HFs with ease the first two times I visited. Doing this gave me enough confidence to venture onto a couple of Level 4s, hit some spots I wasn't comfortable with and just turned around to find my way back to the lower level trails.

This obstacle is basically just a short cut on this particular trail. I've never attempted it, just driven around it...

Jeep Wrangler JL Spring trip to Hidden Falls - April 3: pictures and video inside! 1618426731547

I've also never encountered anyone out there unwilling to help you through a section by spotting, giving advice, etc.

Like jeepingib said, it's a great place to learn what your rig can and can't do which helps a LOT with deciding what upgrades you want.
Awesome, that's good to know, thanks!!
Sponsored