Sponsored

Jeep humor waiting room ( ** NO POLITICS ** )

Sean L

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU, 2017 Honda Accord, 2014 Yamaha XVS 1300
Occupation
Retired Marine, Construction Estimator
Vehicle Showcase
If I had a sister, I could see her doing this to me. Since I have brothers, I got shot with arrows, chopped on with machetes, and otherwise tortured...
I'm assuming you still have all your digits? My brothers and I managed to keep all of ours.

Mikeoso

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.iowaparrotrescue.org
Vehicle(s)
Ram 1500, Jeep
Occupation
Retired history teacher
I'm assuming you still have all your digits? My brothers and I managed to keep all of ours.
I was the oldest of four boys. Next one was 4 years behind me, and so on. I had no trouble from siblings.

Sponsored

JoeValkIS

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler Rubicon, 2019 Can Am Spyder F3T
Vehicle Showcase
Yes, still have them all...but one is marked up with a scar where my older brother cut me with the machete. It started from the middle of my right middle finger and goes to the side of the last finger joint almost to my nail. It cut to the bone and required several stiches and a cast for a month or two (can't remember now how long I had the cast). The best part of the experience was because of the type of injury and where it was located, they put the cast around the middle finger so I could move it, and then extended it down my forearm. When I help my hand below my heart, the finger would throb!!! So, I had to keep my hand above my heart. Now, being a smaller framed young boy, sitting in the school desks made for a slightly taller person, the only place I could put my ark was on top of my desk...hand raised above my head...middle finger extended because I couldn't move it. And most of the time, my other fingers were too tired to be help up with the middle finger...so...I was the only one in the class that got to flip the teacher the bird!!! I was a hero in my 4th grade class!!!

Sean L

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Vehicle Showcase
I was the oldest of four boys. Next one was 4 years behind me, and so on. I had no trouble from siblings.
I happened to be the youngest of three. My two older brothers pummeled each other while I watched. I guess it helped being 7 years younger so I wasn't the target of their full fury.

Sean L

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Vehicle Showcase
Yes, still have them all...but one is marked up with a scar where my older brother cut me with the machete. It started from the middle of my right middle finger and goes to the side of the last finger joint almost to my nail. It cut to the bone and required several stiches and a cast for a month or two (can't remember now how long I had the cast). The best part of the experience was because of the type of injury and where it was located, they put the cast around the middle finger so I could move it, and then extended it down my forearm. When I help my hand below my heart, the finger would throb!!! So, I had to keep my hand above my heart. Now, being a smaller framed young boy, sitting in the school desks made for a slightly taller person, the only place I could put my ark was on top of my desk...hand raised above my head...middle finger extended because I couldn't move it. And most of the time, my other fingers were too tired to be help up with the middle finger...so...I was the only one in the class that got to flip the teacher the bird!!! I was a hero in my 4th grade class!!!
Yikes! the worst that really happened with us is when my brother took a heavy bronze candy dish at grandma's and hit the oldest in the face with it. Oldest probably deserved it, but dad couldn't let that slide... :surprised:

Sean L

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Vehicle Showcase

Sponsored