Sponsored

Help with Lemon JL (Actual Lemon, not Hellayella)

Suv28

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dodge Durango
Hey. Did you hire an attorney? While your vehicle was in the shop, did fca open up a star case? Did fca try to fix on it first before they decided to buy back your vehicle?
Hey. How long did it take fca to payoff your loan? Also how long did it take them to give you a date to surrender the vehicle?

OP
OP
longlivethemanual

longlivethemanual

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLR 3.6L 6MT
Hey. How long did it take fca to payoff your loan? Also how long did it take them to give you a date to surrender the vehicle?
[/QUOTE
Once you sign the agreement, another department contacts you to set up the surrender date and location. The whole process normally takes less than two weeks. Mine was longer because the dealer initially didn’t want to facilitate it due to being responsible for my vehicle while awaiting a truck to come for it. You get your check at the surrender. After the surrender the dealer overnights your docs back to FCA where it takes a few days to validate them and issue the check to your lender. Once they’ve agreed to give you an “offer” the rest should be smooth sailing. Looking back, it worked out great for me and I appreciate everything. The hardest part is getting them to see that they sold a lemon of course. The rest is super easy.

Suv28

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dodge Durango
I signed the offer about almost 2 weeks ago. So they get the car back first then pay off the loan?

Sponsored

OP
OP
longlivethemanual

longlivethemanual

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLR 3.6L 6MT
Do you know why that is?
DM me if you want a name of someone in the next department you'll work with. You should already have a case number and be working with someone in required vehicles though. They should be able to guide you through.
Sponsored