Sponsored

Sboden

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR 4Xe, 2.5" lift, 17" wheels, 37" tires
Thanks! Please let me know what they give ya. Don't forget that Ally gives the full 7500 as a cap cost reduction.
I have Ally now which is the worse for early trade in but one of the best for rates. I had US Bank previously.
Sponsored

wranglerguyman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU Rubicon
can we now assume to factor in the $7500 federal tax credit? Jeep's e-shop is showing "CCAP Hybrid/Electric Federal Tax Credit" as part of an incentive if leased through chrysler capital.

dalema

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL392, Golf GTI
Also - I saw on the Edmunds lease forum that CC is waiving the acquisition fee on the hybrids - so make sure you pick up that too.

GeneralKlinger

First Name
BJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Toyota Rav4 Hybrid XSE
I just don't think there's a way to pay off early unfortunately. Normally leases are residual x number of payments left. If you did a 36m lease, that's like $15K or something stacked on top of the price. Not really saving much at that point.

Sponsored

28firefighter

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW
I just ordered one of these and apparently was able to get sold order protection for the lease rates and $7500 rebate through CCAP.
While it’ll be a bit for delivery, using today’s incentives my lease will be $381 due at signing and $381 including tax for 36 months, 10k per year. That includes wrapping all taxes on the $7500 rebate, $150 doc fee, and $800 registration into the lease.

Seems worth considering but not if you’re a high mileage driver or seeking to buy at the end of the lease.

GeneralKlinger

First Name
BJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Toyota Rav4 Hybrid XSE
I just ordered one of these and apparently was able to get sold order protection for the lease rates and $7500 rebate through CCAP.
While it’ll be a bit for delivery, using today’s incentives my lease will be $381 due at signing and $381 including tax for 36 months, 10k per year. That includes wrapping all taxes on the $7500 rebate, $150 doc fee, and $800 registration into the lease.

Seems worth considering but not if you’re a high mileage driver or seeking to buy at the end of the lease.
Never heard of "sold Order protection". How is a dealer guaranteeing the rates won't change in May or June? I would be questioning that statement. I buy alot of vehicles (I get bored quickly) across different brands and never heard of that.

Good on you if that's a thing, but I am skeptical.

28firefighter

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW
Never heard of "sold Order protection". How is a dealer guaranteeing the rates won't change in May or June? I would be questioning that statement. I buy alot of vehicles (I get bored quickly) across different brands and never heard of that.

Good on you if that's a thing, but I am skeptical.
Apparently it’s a thing. Read about it on another board - dealer said it’s a form they fill out. Some are willing to do it and some don’t.

My feeling is that it’s a worthy a gamble. Odds are the CCAP rebate isn’t going anywhere anytime soon. Plus, the MF is very high as it’s just the standard CCAP rate. Point is there is some risk but I think it’s small. And worst case I’ll just buy it!

dalema

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL392, Golf GTI

Out of curiosity what was the residual, money factor and term? Edit: i see it is a sahara

Sponsored

hisdigness

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 4xe Sahara
Out of curiosity what was the residual, money factor and term? rubicon or Sahara?
I second this question. LOL The due at signing and monthly seem wayyyyy lower than anything I have seen. Which is nice!

28firefighter

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW
Available on Edmunds.

36 month, 10k residual rates are .00195 money factor (4.68%) and 66% for Unlimited Sahara 4xE.

rkoco321

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 JK
I believe with CCAP they can lock in the rates for sold orders.

I do not think that's accurate with Ally.
Sponsored