GRANITE CRYSTAL METALLIC Wrangler JL Club

WheezysJL

First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep JL Unlimited Rubicon
I Would like to buy granite crystal rubicon fenders. Already split/chopped is fine. Will be running AAL light kit. Anyone selling please pm me
Sponsored

YenBoon

First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU 2.0T
I did order the black centre caps, but ended up liking the ones that came with the the wheels, so I returned the black ones.

the red inserts are separate as well, they are just thick stickers that come in multiple colours.

FYI, because of the offset, you wonā€™t be able to use the rear camera housing.
I'm assuming the stock center caps are the same color as the wheels? Would you happen to have a picture of them? I tried zooming in on your pictures but I can't really tell a difference between the two (which I guess is a good thing.)

Thanks for the heads up regarding the rear camera housing!

RubiGrey

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler JLUR
I'm assuming the stock center caps are the same color as the wheels? Would you happen to have a picture of them? I tried zooming in on your pictures but I can't really tell a difference between the two (which I guess is a good thing.)

Thanks for the heads up regarding the rear camera housing!
Yup, they are the same color. For some reason they look slightly darker then the rim itself, but the black ones are black, so just depends what you want.

Unfortunately I donā€™t have a close up.

YenBoon

First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU 2.0T
Yup, they are the same color. For some reason they look slightly darker then the rim itself, but the black ones are black, so just depends what you want.

Unfortunately I donā€™t have a close up.
Your explanation was perfect, thank you for saving me $128+ in buying unnecessary center caps! Worst case scenario, if I don't like the shade of darkness I can just plastidip them black.

RubiGrey

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler JLUR
Your explanation was perfect, thank you for saving me $128+ in buying unnecessary center caps! Worst case scenario, if I don't like the shade of darkness I can just plastidip them black.
No worries.

Iā€™ve heard the plastidip is a magnet for debris, so youā€™ll get dust and dirt sticking to it.

Also, the center caps have these small decorative silver pieces, might be hard to plati dip.

Jeep Wrangler JL GRANITE CRYSTAL METALLIC Wrangler JL Club 1618194810848

if you want to know what they would look like in black, just cover the grey with electric tap and take a picture .. or take a picture and use MS paint to edit it.

Sponsored

ExpeditionBuilds

Rock Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2020 Wrangler Recon
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Photographer/ Content Creator

Sponsored

ExpeditionBuilds

Rock Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2020 Wrangler Recon
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Photographer/ Content Creator

kaffeian

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL 2 door Sport
Occupation
Lead Machine Operator
Making some hood graphics for my 80th. It is basically a rip off the 4xe insert but with the WILLY's icon in place of that and a topo map in the middle. Thinking of naming my Jeep "Namine". It's from a video game my son and I play together was his pick. Wasn't really thrilled about it at first but it means wave I found out so thinking of running with it and putting that on the sides (where rubicon would go). What do you guys think?