DanW

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JLUR, 18JLUR, 08JKUR, 15 Renegade, 04 WJ
Vehicle Showcase
He got his from Northridge, there already working with him.
They are outstanding. They took care of a problem I had with my first set of Warn tube doors.

@hoag4147 I'd give @JeepCares a shot or have the guy you bought them from do it. They have to know this has happened before. The fact we've got two here would hint that this has been a common problem. I'd see what they can do. They've helped me a bunch with things before. They could help the original purchaser work with the dealership for resolution.

hoag4147

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLUR XR
Vehicle Showcase
My buddy just ordered those and the same thing happened to him
Crazy this happens when clearly the doors are different, especially with different design in center bar shape and they bulge outward.

hoag4147

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLUR XR
Vehicle Showcase
They are outstanding. They took care of a problem I had with my first set of Warn tube doors.

@hoag4147 I'd give @JeepCares a shot or have the guy you bought them from do it. They have to know this has happened before. The fact we've got two here would hint that this has been a common problem. I'd see what they can do. They've helped me a bunch with things before. They could help the original purchaser work with the dealership for resolution.
We spoke to dealer parts department this afternoon (seemed caring and willing to help). They are escalating to the parts director Monday. He stated we will make this right. Now to see if director feels the same. Thanks for tip. Will go to @JeepCares if we donā€™t see a positive/quick outcome. Thanks again

DanW

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
We spoke to dealer parts department this afternoon (seemed caring and willing to help). They are escalating to the parts director Monday. He stated we will make this right. Now to see if director feels the same. Thanks for tip. Will go to @JeepCares if we donā€™t see a positive/quick outcome. Thanks again
That's how it went with my delaminating Uconnect screen. In my case the regional guy rejected the warranty claim and JeepCares jumped in and got it reversed. It took time, but they got it done. Just waiting on the part to be ordered now.

Here's hoping it works out! :beer:

BMorgan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR
First mod done on my first ever Jeep! I installed a Rugged Ridge Venator stamped steel bumper along with a Warn VR EVO 10S winch.

As expected, the bumper install was a bit of a bear. The instructions are slightly above IKEA level, so I studied them carefully but still made some minor but easily fixed mistakes along the way. I didnā€™t have any misalignment issues that others have said are common but my factory LED fog lights didnā€™t work with the brackets. The curve was too shallow. I bought a Ryobi angle grinder at Home Depot and fixed that in short order. I also didnā€™t like the gray lower bumper shell so I painted it with Rust-Oleum textured flat black and itā€™s a great match.

Iā€™m very happy with this result!

679CEEE3-3732-4D83-9056-428A7A550A76.jpeg

DanW

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
First mod done on my first ever Jeep! I installed a Rugged Ridge Venator stamped steel bumper along with a Warn VR EVO 10S winch.

As expected, the bumper install was a bit of a bear. The instructions are slightly above IKEA level, so I studied them carefully but still made some minor but easily fixed mistakes along the way. I didnā€™t have any misalignment issues that others have said are common but my factory LED fog lights didnā€™t work with the brackets. The curve was too shallow. I bought a Ryobi angle grinder at Home Depot and fixed that in short order. I also didnā€™t like the gray lower bumper shell so I painted it with Rust-Oleum textured flat black and itā€™s a great match.

Iā€™m very happy with this result!

Jeep Wrangler JL What did you do TO your Jeep JL today? 679CEEE3-3732-4D83-9056-428A7A550A76
Looks sharp! Let's see more pics!

ObiMatt87

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Sahara JLU, 2018 Buick Enclave Avenir
Occupation
U.S. Air Force Active Duty (Retired), U.S. Air Force GS Civilian (Current)
Spent the last couple of days removing my grille, taking out the grille inserts/bezels/fog light bezels and painting them from silver to matte black to gain a slightly more aggressive/manly look on my Sahara. I really like the contrast and it turned out great. Two coats matte black/primer combo, two coats matte clear coat. Also added a new decal. I'm a sucker for them. My wife rolls her eyes... LOL

PXL_20210123_182732718.jpg

PXL_20210410_213222633_2.jpg

PXL_20210410_215916950.jpg

DanW

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Ok some more. JLUR with factory LED package and the front camera. I love the Hella Yella gotta say.

Jeep Wrangler JL What did you do TO your Jeep JL today? 20F57B93-9E7C-44C2-B0B3-812359159D88

Jeep Wrangler JL What did you do TO your Jeep JL today? 20F57B93-9E7C-44C2-B0B3-812359159D88
Best looking bumper on the market, IMO. Looks GREAT with that yellow!

tjeeper

First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'99 TJ, '24 392
Hey bro.... I havenā€™t looked into these compressors in depth, but thinking of going this route. Doing the portable Viair right now.
As for the wiring, I donā€™t suppose itā€™s as easy as plugging into the rear cigarette lighter..šŸ˜Ž
No, not that simple. You need to purchase or make a harness that goes all the way to the battery. That is 2x 10awg wires for positive, 1x 8awg and 1x 18awg for negative, and 1 wire if you want to wire it to the aux switch. Jeep Generation has a great YouTube video how he wired it, using the ARB switch mounted on the MORE mount.

I moved my portable Viair to my SUV/travel trailer for alternate duty.

Roky

First Name
Roky
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
No, not that simple. You need to purchase or make a harness that goes all the way to the battery. That is 2x 10awg wires for positive, 1x 8awg and 1x 18awg for negative, and 1 wire if you want to wire it to the aux switch. Jeep Generation has a great YouTube video how he wired it, using the ARB switch mounted on the MORE mount.

I moved my portable Viair to my SUV/travel trailer for alternate duty.
Thanks, Iā€™ll check out Kevinā€™s vid.