Sponsored

dski

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Rubi 4dr
Occupation
small business owner
I finally have a window sticker, which to me indicates progress and maybe, just maybe, it is actually on a car carrier.
Sponsored

TCS1666

First Name
Ted
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 GMC Sierra Denali - 2021 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon 392 (ordered) - 2017 GMC Acadia Denali (sold)
I finally have a window sticker, which to me indicates progress and maybe, just maybe, it is actually on a car carrier.
That means in has been invoiced to the dealer and should be in KZ status. Congrats, it won't be long now!

snowy29

First Name
Sydney
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Rubicon 392, 2020 explorer
Finally F- Paint dealer said 3 weeks

Sponsored

dski

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Rubi 4dr
Occupation
small business owner
And now my window sticker is NA. Good thing i downloaded it from the short window it did exist.

0II392II0

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLURH
Well, I don't know for sure that it did, all he could see on Thursday was that my ship date was still "showing" as Friday. And I'm not entirely sure how to check if it has actually began it's journey. I need to go digging through some of the order & build tracking threads to see if that is answered somewhere in there....

I'll keep you posted if I learn anything encouraging!
-Rob
Stopped by the dealer, my ship date had been moved to 4.9 same as yours. It was in I on 4.6 and doesn't seem to have have been updated or it's literally been sitting for the last four days. Probaly the later.

Rob97RR

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 392 XR Rubi, 2023 C8 Corvette Z06 & 2023 Ducati
Occupation
Stay at home dad to 2 munchkins, best job in the world!
Stopped by the dealer, my ship date had been moved to 4.9 same as yours. It was in I on 4.6 and doesn't seem to have have been updated or it's literally been sitting for the last four days. Probaly the later.
Hey Kev, I was getting ready to send you a DM, but figured I'd might as well just respond here.

So, I just now came back since last night, so I haven't gone digging yet. I did just reach out to my dealer, and he said no change in status, its still showing as being at the body vendor. So much for the 4/9 ship date.

And I feel ya man, this is taking an absurd amount of time for a car that was supposed to be available by January. It's literally been 5 months since most of us ordered. And of course I understand that there are lots of factors going on in the world that can mess with the projected timelines, but the only thing that's been more absurd than that amount of time has been the total lack of communication/accurate information from Jeep themselves, like you've mentioned.
(That's not a knock on my dealer though, he's been great.)

I did try the crypto search stuff last night, (through the links I was given by Jeep Chat, not the app here on the website, but I believe they are the same,) and it still just turns up my build sheet, no window sticker.

So I'm scratching my head right there with you.. Regardless, I'll definitely let you know if I find anything helpful.

-Rob

Sponsored

Heelssuck

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JL Rubicon 392, 16 JK Rubicon, 18 Tesla S
Occupation
CIO
My dealer pinged me that they got their first 392 in yesterday and I went by this morning to check it out. Totally badass and sounds amazing. While there I had them check the status of my order and I finally have a VIN. 735600. Finally some progress.

wildallways

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Unlimited Rubicon 392 2021 Ford Explorer ST
Now that the Rubicon 392s are starting to get delivered and hopefully mine soon. Jeep Chat said should hit the assembly in a couple of days. So just for fun, I ran my VIN through the Nevada DMV Registration Fee Estimator and its about what I expected. Nevada DMV has some of the most expensive registration fees in the country. Here is the breakdown for mine with a MSRP of $77025.00:

Basic Registration Fee $33.00
Governmental Services Tax $1029.00
Supplemental Gov. Services Tax $257.00
Technology Fee $1.00
Total Estimated Registration Fess $1320.00

Anybody have higher fees?

Davis2011

First Name
Amy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep JLUR 2018
Now that the Rubicon 392s are starting to get delivered and hopefully mine soon. Jeep Chat said should hit the assembly in a couple of days. So just for fun, I ran my VIN through the Nevada DMV Registration Fee Estimator and its about what I expected. Nevada DMV has some of the most expensive registration fees in the country. Here is the breakdown for mine with a MSRP of $77025.00:

Technology Fee $1.00

Ha! Yes NW Oklahoma is crazy high. Mine will be between 2800-3200 😭

FF294

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 Wrangler Rubicon Sahara SE, 2021 392

Technology Fee $1.00

North Carolina charges 3% on purchase price on $80K that's $2,300
$40 title registration
$36 tags
After the first year personal property tax and tags.
PPT was about .35% last year so about $280
The PPT is on assessed value so that will go down as it depreciates.
Sponsored