California 4XE Ordering

michellini

First Name
M
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tesla
Thanks. Do you know if their finance arm applies the $7,500 credit as a CCRA to the Lease? Ally has a deal right now where they will apply the 4xe $7,500 as a capital cost reduction so you get the benefit right away.
Yes that was the best in So Cal I could find too..... same person...

Washington I was looking at transportation quotes, because they still had the best deal
Sponsored

Sponsored

LJ_3M121318

First Name
LJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 4xe Rubicon
OK I am all in. Just placed my order with Rydell. They have the best price, no doubt.

For CA people, I did a full cost analysis between getting from CA dealer or out of state and even tho you lose CA rebate and other stuff, some dealers with as much as 7% off invoice, make it up and makes it close. So I would say if you are not in CA, then best place to get it from is Mall of GA (Mike C). Even if I lived in Texas, I would buy from Mall of GA because even with shipping costs, his price is the best in America.

For CA, I dealt with Tuttle Click (Irvine), Dependable (Canoga Park), Ellis (Glendale), and a few others and none of them could come close to Rydell. Not sure how Rydell does it (probably volume based) but they are below invoice, whereas every other CA dealer is at or above MSRP (not invoice!) so it's a huge savings from Rydell. Got my VON today and VIN in a few weeks.

dalema

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL392, Golf GTI
OK I am all in. Just placed my order with Rydell. They have the best price, no doubt.

For CA people, I did a full cost analysis between getting from CA dealer or out of state and even tho you lose CA rebate and other stuff, some dealers with as much as 7% off invoice, make it up and makes it close. So I would say if you are not in CA, then best place to get it from is Mall of GA (Mike C). Even if I lived in Texas, I would buy from Mall of GA because even with shipping costs, his price is the best in America.

For CA, I dealt with Tuttle Click (Irvine), Dependable (Canoga Park), Ellis (Glendale), and a few others and none of them could come close to Rydell. Not sure how Rydell does it (probably volume based) but they are below invoice, whereas every other CA dealer is at or above MSRP (not invoice!) so it's a huge savings from Rydell. Got my VON today and VIN in a few weeks.
Congrats!

Bumps Ahead

First Name
Valerie & Dion
Threads
Reaction score
Website
ontherocks4x4.org
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR 4XE
Occupation
Happy Wife, Happy Life....
Vehicle Showcase
My Rydell sales rep told me next week. Fingers crossed
Talked with Francisco at Rydell this afternoon and currently arrival shows next Friday or Saturday (April 16/17), gonna be a busy weekend for them if so!

Sponsored

feashore

First Name
Ness
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Liberty 2005

What % below invoice did Rydell give you?

LJ_3M121318

First Name
LJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 4xe Rubicon
What % below invoice did Rydell give you?
% is not the factor, they are straight out giving $1,000 below invoice on Rubicon and $1,250 below invoice for Sahara. In my case, a $67K MSRP, with $63K invoice, the $1,000 below invoice is 1.6%

I spoke to Juan and he's OK with everyone knowing so if you are in CA, reach out to him at [email protected]

In my case, the 1.6% below comes out the same as if I went with Mike at Mall of GA who is giving 7% below invoice. You have to factor in losing CA rebate, high doc fees, shipping costs, DMV smog check, etc. I think Mall of GA ended up a couple hundred cheaper but that was based on $1,200 shipping costs and that's a big variable because many are different but then you have to factor in will it arrive with dings from travel, etc.

dalema

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL392, Golf GTI
Just when you think CA is ridiculous, add on some Bay Area on top of that.

More out of curiosity, I decided to see what would happen for the 4xe with the Costco auto program as that is supposed to give you a fixed price on a price sheet they have in the store.

It seems that this program typically gets you 1% below invoice on Wranglers.

The local dealer was quick to point out:
- the 4xe is not part of the program (it is)
- normal wranglers are at 1% below invoice
- they don't have the costco price list for a 4xe as they only have them in transit
- they are selling the 4xe and the 392s at $5K over MSRP. Maybe I get the 392, but really the hybrid as these things are going to be driving around here like fleas here soon??
- and just to be clear when the 4xe does arrive - the Costco pricing sheet is "editable" and it "will depend if the dealership management wants to sell it at that price or not". They will be sold at $5K over MSRP.

AC4Xe

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda
Just when you think CA is ridiculous, add on some Bay Area on top of that.

More out of curiosity, I decided to see what would happen for the 4xe with the Costco auto program as that is supposed to give you a fixed price on a price sheet they have in the store.

It seems that this program typically gets you 1% below invoice on Wranglers.

The local dealer was quick to point out:
- the 4xe is not part of the program (it is)
- normal wranglers are at 1% below invoice
- they don't have the costco price list for a 4xe as they only have them in transit
- they are selling the 4xe and the 392s at $5K over MSRP. Maybe I get the 392, but really the hybrid as these things are going to be driving around here like fleas here soon??
- and just to be clear when the 4xe does arrive - the Costco pricing sheet is "editable" and it "will depend if the dealership management wants to sell it at that price or not". They will be sold at $5K over MSRP.
Are you on the 4xe order status forum? A guy in Torrance just got his today and said that the dealer is doing set pricing below MSRP.

dalema

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL392, Golf GTI
Are you on the 4xe order status forum? A guy in Torrance just got his today and said that the dealer is doing set pricing below MSRP.
Yes - this was me just checking where the local dealers were at. Dirty as normal.
Sponsored