JL Window Sticker and Build Sheet Order Tracking

ToothMechanic

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Billet JLUR
3/23 order

Build complete sometime last week per dealer

Dealer says as of today 4/8 it is shipped by rail with an estimated arrival time of 4/24

Advertisement

mattebury

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLR
Just informed to expect around the 24th based on the train schedule to LA.
1617847656410.png
Cool, that's where ours is being shipped to as well. Wonder if we are on the same train? But, probably not, yours was ordered almost three weeks before ours.

MaineBumpkin

First Name
Henri
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wrangler JLU, 2021 RAM 1500
Build Thread
Link
It's been real, it's been fun, but it hasn't been really fun!

Ordered 1/2
VIN 1/6
Build Completed and moved to final inspection 2/2
Everything came to a STOP due to clutch issue 2/10
Recall complete around 3/1
Shipping hell until 4/8 -arrived at dealer
Delivery 4/9 or 4/10 depending on lift / tire install

Jeep Wrangler JL JL Window Sticker and Build Sheet Order Tracking IMG_6111.JPG

Sponsored

lpasq

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 JLR - Prior: XJ | TJ
Cool, that's where ours is being shipped to as well. Wonder if we are on the same train? But, probably not, yours was ordered almost three weeks before ours.
If mine arrives as dealer says, the order to delivery will have run several weeks longer than dealer expected. The reason for lag is just speculation. Guesses included, the manual transmission recall affect on production line, the global chip shortage, the early run of halfdoor optioned vehicles finished off the main assembly line/plant...

Just glad to see so many of us are getting good news.

ВџУМεΆј℮℮℗

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
AMC GREMLIN, GMC SIERRA, 21 WILLYS
Were the half doors installed already? You didn't waste any time putting those on. I would like to see a better picture of the interior. I thought about the tan top with mine but then I went with a basic colour of red in it just wouldn't look right unless maybe I got a tan top also. I think about 10 or 15 years from now People will be wondering where the heck that tan interior came from.. The tan will be rare.

Sponsored

Spaffy

First Name
Art
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 JL 2Dr Willys, '16 Ram 2500, '69 Dodge Polara
Were the half doors installed already? You didn't waste any time putting those on. I would like to see a better picture of the interior. I thought about the tan top with mine but then I went with a basic colour of red in it just wouldn't look right unless maybe I got a tan top also. I think about 10 or 15 years from now People will be wondering where the heck that tan interior came from.. The tan will be rare.
No, as soon as I got home I installed the half doors and took off the sides of the top.

Edit: It only took about 20 minutes to swap both doors and take the top off. These half doors are seriously lightweight too! The full doors aren't heavy, but I was surprised how light the half doors were!

It was 85 here at my place yesterday and it would have been a crime if I hadn't!

I actually ordered a tan premium soft top from Quadratec and will be swapping that soon. I'll post some more pics when I get around to that.

Jeep Wrangler JL JL Window Sticker and Build Sheet Order Tracking 20210408_163536

Jeep Wrangler JL JL Window Sticker and Build Sheet Order Tracking 20210408_163552

BH6

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU Willys, 2010 JKU (Sold)
No, as soon as I got home I installed the half doors and took off the sides of the top.

It was 85 here at my place yesterday and it would have been a crime if I hadn't!

I actually ordered a tan premium soft top from Quadratec and will be swapping that soon. I'll post some more pics when I get around to that.

20210408_163536.jpg

20210408_163552.jpg
OOOOOOO!!! That's sharp. I was so tempted, but I just wasn't sure on a Sting Grey Willy's. Am I regretting not ordering those seats?? Maybe.

InTooJeep

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 JLUR, '07 Trailblazer
So I guess I'm going from complaining that others were cutting in line - to me possibly doing the same thing. Dealer just said mine should be in tomorrow or Monday now!

2021 Hydro Blue JLUR 2.0
Ordered 3/22
VIN/VON 3/23
Build started 3/30
Final Trim 4/8
Delivery ETA 4/9-4/12

Now I just gotta make sure my credit scores are up to date because I just paid a couple cards off a month ago. Dare I say, this is coming in sooner than I was ready for!

ВџУМεΆј℮℮℗

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
AMC GREMLIN, GMC SIERRA, 21 WILLYS
I think my only regret Will be not waiting for sting ray Orange . That is a beautiful Orange. A very similar shade to my Gremlin...Red is safe.. And it's very easy to buy some Matching Wet Okole seat covers

Advertisement

Advertisement