JL Window Sticker and Build Sheet Order Tracking

wildallways

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Unlimited Rubicon 392 2021 Ford Explorer ST
Anybody taking delivery of the 392s know of any good financing being offered by Jeep.. any zero interest money around ?? Thanks
3.33 APR for up to 60 months is the current offer from Jeep

Advertisement

Snazzberry

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Waiting for '21 JLUR, 1974 Vette
Just informed to expect around the 24th based on the train schedule to LA.
1617847656410.png
Thatā€™s awesome! I ordered in March and was unable to order the dual doors with base uppers. I had to get the premiums. Maybe because I got the JLUR? šŸ¤”

jadewolf

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 JK Sport (sold), 2021 JL Rubicon
Build Thread
Link
Just informed to expect around the 24th based on the train schedule to LA.
Huh, I'm in SoCal, too. Wonder if ours are going to be on the same train. Dealer doesn't have an ETA for me as of today, but I've been guesstimating around that same time period unless something goes wrong in inspection. Fingers crossed!

Champagnesalvi

First Name
Erik
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL rubicon
Huh, I'm in SoCal, too. Wonder if ours are going to be on the same train. Dealer doesn't have an ETA for me as of today, but I've been guesstimating around that same time period unless something goes wrong in inspection. Fingers crossed!
Iā€™m also in SoCal. I was informed My Jeep was in Nebraska yesterday

dgoodhue

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 80th JLU
Anybody taking delivery of the 392s know of any good financing being offered by Jeep.. any zero interest money around ?? Thanks
I donā€™t know if itā€™s available for the 392, but the only 0% rates for wranglers is for 36 month. For me the $2000+ monthly payment would get old pretty quick.

Sponsored

Spkx714

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
RAV4
I donā€™t know if itā€™s available for the 392, but the only 0% rates for wranglers is for 36 month. For me the $2000+ monthly payment would get old pretty quick.

I saw 0% for 36 until May 3 also, not sure if 392s are different

lpasq

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 JLR - Prior: XJ | TJ
Thatā€™s awesome! I ordered in March and was unable to order the dual doors with base uppers. I had to get the premiums. Maybe because I got the JLUR? šŸ¤”
The halfdoors option build in the online configuration tool wouldn't let me spec a premium soft top with premium halfdoor uppers.
Fingers crossed.
Iā€™m also in SoCal. I was informed My Jeep was in Nebraska yesterday
Exciting!

captainmac44

First Name
Morgan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Willys Sport
Well... Iā€™m back in. JLU Willys: snazzberry, both safety groups, sun & sound, 2.0T. Ordered Monday, 4/5. Got POC w/ VON & VIN. Status: D - Firm Schedule. Now the wait begins!
I ordered yesterday (4/7). You got your POC/VON/VIN in only 3 days? Did your dealer contact you with this info? Thanks!

InTooJeep

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 JLUR, '07 Trailblazer
Ok, how is this possible?
Ordered 3/22
Pestered Jeep Chat and my dealer and haven't gotten anywhere.
Crypto page still says "Not Found"
But this morning my dealer says:
" Sorry I was off yesterday. I checked your order this morning and it is in final trim already. I would think maybe the end of next week or the following week we will see it here. "

Is this real life?

Aloicious

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLR
Ok, how is this possible?
Ordered 3/22
Pestered Jeep Chat and my dealer and haven't gotten anywhere.
Crypto page still says "Not Found"
But this morning my dealer says:
" Sorry I was off yesterday. I checked your order this morning and it is in final trim already. I would think maybe the end of next week or the following week we will see it here. "

Is this real life?
Awesome, my tentative ship date is next week (though haven't got a build started update yet), you're in MI, Im just across the lake in WI, maybe our region will really ship next week... here's hoping

Sponsored

jadewolf

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 JK Sport (sold), 2021 JL Rubicon
Build Thread
Link
Update today!

2021 JL Rubicon
Hydro Blue
2 door
3.6L M/T
Hardtop
Cold Weather
Towing/HD Electrical

VON: 3/7
VIN: 3/8
D1: 4/2

And today.... 4/6...

PAINT!

My day improved by 100%! I'm so stoked. We're getting so close.

Hang in there, 2dr/manual club! They have not forgotten us!

Awww yeah, update hasn't hit cryptostickers yet, but I checked the direct link on the Jeep site this morning and my Rubi has a build sheet today!! No window sticker yet. But we're moving right along now!

Paint: 4/6
Trim: 4/7
Build Sheet: 4/8

TPFilm1994

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 JKU Sport S
I ordered yesterday (4/7). You got your POC/VON/VIN in only 3 days? Did your dealer contact you with this info? Thanks!
i was surprised, too. Especially after my experience in ā€˜17/ā€˜18 when I ordered my (current) JLU Sport S w/ manual. Had a delay of 1 1/2 months because FCA had decided (after I ordered) that manuals required the limited slip. FCA didnā€™t automatically let dealers w/ affected orders know what the delay was. I learned on this forum and told my salesman, he checked, and sure enough the hold was listed on his screen for my order. He made the change and POOF! we had an update to D1!

So, getting a VON & VIN two days after my order was placed was excellent!

I emailed my salesman to ask if he could send me the info when it became available. He knows Iā€™m a member of the forum and that i can track my build. He appreciates that I keep up to date on the JL. Actually said I know more than he does. But he didnā€™t say it in a condescending way, he meant respect. We really work well together. He doesnā€™t try the BS and I give him respect.

RubiBlueJLU

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR Diesel
Occupation
Structural Technician
So, I ordered my JLUR Diesel on 3-27-21. (loaded up in Hydro Blue)
Dealer contacted me on 4-1-21 with VIN, VON and D1 Status.
Talked with dealer this morning, 4-8-21, and let me know it is built and in paint.
Expected delivery day 4-10-21 (apparently that means ready to ship from factory).
Approximately 2-weeks for shipping to dealer, hopefully quicker.

Have been checking the Crypto list, is still showing Not Found, but all good.

Advertisement

Advertisement