Sponsored

Jeep humor waiting room ( ** NO POLITICS ** )

Steveo

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 Wrangler JLUR, '23 F150 Rattler
Occupation
Retired Code Monkey
I recommend these, if you haven't tried them, they taste a lot like your favorite cookie (I'm with you, but definitely wouldn't turn away a box of thin mints if they happened to knock on my door).
e7-297b8ba2917e_1.fd016d113266aa523461b283d337971c.jpg
I'll have to see if Costco carries those.

Steveo

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 Wrangler JLUR, '23 F150 Rattler
Occupation
Retired Code Monkey
These aint to shabby either...

1617847751024.jpeg
Those fuckers at Blue Diamond changed the formula on their Smokehouse almonds (Or I've just become more sensitive to salt in my geezerdom.) I returned a bag today. They're putting way too much salt in 'em now. Still like the Wasabi ones tho! I recently bought a bag of their "gourmet" almonds. "Garlic herb and olive oil" Meh. Wouldn't buy 'em again.

SABLE RHINO

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLU SPORT S 3.6L
These aint to shabby either...

Jeep Wrangler JL Jeep humor waiting room ( ** NO POLITICS ** ) 1617847751024
I haven't been to a store (that isn't home depot) for over a year, I assume Costco has them. Amazon prime stops at my house at least twice a day. We have the two particular products on subscription order making them cheaper and us maybe less fatter and maybe nut..

Sponsored

SABLE RHINO

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLU SPORT S 3.6L
Those fuckers at Blue Diamond changed the formula on their Smokehouse almonds (Or I've just become more sensitive to salt in my geezerdom.) I returned a bag today. They're putting way too much salt in 'em now. Still like the Wasabi ones tho! I recently bought a bag of their "gourmet" almonds. "Garlic herb and olive oil" Meh. Wouldn't buy 'em again.
Publix shelled/salted sunflower seeds with a mix of salted planters cashew halves and pieces is my go to lately, but I do like those almonds if they aren't jacked up which seems to be 50/50...The sahale ones are pretty consistent...

Krondor

First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler JL - Punk'n Edition
Build Thread
Link
Wasabi!

Yes!

Laststand

First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL Sport S 3.6/auto, 2014 Acura RDX
Occupation
Retired USMC
For the love of all that is good and holy ... that made my brain hurt :swear:
Agree, plus I can't get the vision out of my head:). Proves the old adage just because you have money doesn't mean you have good taste/judgement.

Sponsored