Spkx714

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
RAV4
Just got this from my salesman

I checked yesterday and it was in the que for production but it has not begun production.
Now he's blaming it on a chip shortage. Right.

Advertisement

InTooJeep

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 JLUR, '07 Trailblazer
Here is an old post I found that aligns with what my thoughts are. I think build order has more to do with transport logistics than it does with x feature or Y color. Storing a complete jeep costs money and so structuring their build schedule to try and reduce the need for prolonged storage makes sense. This also explains why someone in one area might get their jeep in 4 weeks while someone else who ordered at a similar time might be much later. This thread explains some of the shipping logistics thoughts ive had:
https://www.jlwranglerforums.com/fo...pping-and-why-your-jeeps-eta-can-change.5489/

Looking at many of the cryptostickers builds that have had updates in the past 24 hours, Im seeing every option and many colors, 2 and 4 doors, auto and manual trans, safety groups, cold weather, led and everything else. I am also noticing that many are out west, LA, Denver, Washington, Alberta, etc. So im guessing theyre building to fill the rail cars going out west (not all are out west, but seems like a majority to me). That is just my hypothesis though.
Thanks for that link!
Not sure if that's really the reason, but it makes sense and helped me keep my mind off things for a second while I read it lol.

gracebuzad

First Name
Grace
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU Sport S (on order)
Does anyone know anything about the zones or their names? My build sheet says "Zone 35- Washington", but I live in the suburbs outside of Philadelphia, PA (ordered from Chapman Jeep in Horsham). I was assuming it could mean Washington, DC maybe? But i also saw a zone for philadelphia on another order so hmm

dgoodhue

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 80th JLU
I don't trust my dealer to give me updates. Once a week Jeep Chat, chryptosrtcker too often.
3/22 bought. When it was ordered I don't know.
2-door soft top Hydro v6 auto
Willys package
Jeep chat said D1 on Monday.
They seem to be building 4-doors
Did your dealership give you copy of the POC? If it has D1 status, it should have an estimated ship date. It should give you a better idea of when it will be built.

Spkx714

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
RAV4
The camaraderie here
Did your dealership give you copy of the POC? If it has D1 status, it should have an estimated ship date. It should give you a better idea of when it will be built.
I got D1 from chat. He doesn't know

Sponsored

thepriceisright

First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLR (sold)
Does anyone know anything about the zones or their names? My build sheet says "Zone 35- Washington", but I live in the suburbs outside of Philadelphia, PA (ordered from Chapman Jeep in Horsham). I was assuming it could mean Washington, DC maybe? But i also saw a zone for philadelphia on another order so hmm
I'm in Washington and mine says AZ so ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Shamwedge

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Sport S | 2 Door | 6 Speed | Hydro
Nope, nothing yet on Cryptostickers. I check the direct jeep.com links for build/sticker daily too. Probably not going to see it until after it gets through the build process is my guess.

Fingers crossed you get an update in the next day or two as well!
what is the direct jeep.com links?? And thank you! I've been crossing my fingers and toes as much as possible, so any extras, is always welcome.

jadewolf

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 JK Sport (sold), 2021 JL Rubicon
Build Thread
Link
what is the direct jeep.com links?? And thank you! I've been crossing my fingers and toes as much as possible, so any extras, is always welcome.
Here you go!

https://www.jeep.com/hostd/windowsticker/getWindowStickerPdf.do?vin=YOURVINHERE

https://www.jeep.com/webselfservice/BuildSheetServlet?vin=YOURVINHERE

I suspect that these links (or something similar) are what Cryptostickers is curling every day to get info, then parsing the pdfs if the data comes up for a specified VIN.

For my own update today... my blue Rubi is in Trim today according to Jeep Chat! I pinged my dealer to see if they had any eta yet and they're checking in on it for me. Getting closer!!

TPFilm1994

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 JKU Sport S
Well... I’m back in. JLU Willys: snazzberry, both safety groups, sun & sound, 2.0T. Ordered Monday, 4/5. Got POC w/ VON & VIN. Status: D - Firm Schedule. Now the wait begins!

lpasq

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 JLR - Prior: XJ | TJ
Just informed to expect around the 24th based on the train schedule to LA.
Jeep Wrangler JL JL Window Sticker and Build Sheet Order Tracking 1617847656410

Sponsored

ВџУМεΆј℮℮℗

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
AMC GREMLIN, GMC SIERRA, 21 WILLYS
Thanks Guys, I ordered mine about a week and 1/2 ago. I will check on order status tomorrow. The "Thanks" is for the Tread Lightly Reminder. That should guarantee me less funny business. $100 well spent either way.

Shamwedge

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Sport S | 2 Door | 6 Speed | Hydro
Here you go!

https://www.jeep.com/hostd/windowsticker/getWindowStickerPdf.do?vin=YOURVINHERE

https://www.jeep.com/webselfservice/BuildSheetServlet?vin=YOURVINHERE

I suspect that these links (or something similar) are what Cryptostickers is curling every day to get info, then parsing the pdfs if the data comes up for a specified VIN.

For my own update today... my blue Rubi is in Trim today according to Jeep Chat! I pinged my dealer to see if they had any eta yet and they're checking in on it for me. Getting closer!!
Thanks for the links!! I appreciate. Glad to see your Jeep is moving through the line nicely! I'll be wishing you luck for the remaining process.

DLD

First Name
Daren
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘21 Wrangler Willys 2-Door, ‘19 Mazda 6
Occupation
Engineering
So, I ordered on Feb 15th, got my window sticker on Apr 2nd, then had to leave on a business trip on Monday. Guess what happened today? Yep! My Jeep was delivered today to the dealer, and I won’t be home until late Friday night. I knew this was what would happen.

Saturday will be good!

SDJEEP4PAPA

First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
392 On Order
Anybody taking delivery of the 392s know of any good financing being offered by Jeep.. any zero interest money around ?? Thanks

Advertisement

Advertisement