JL Window Sticker and Build Sheet Order Tracking

Champagnesalvi

First Name
Erik
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL rubicon
Got updated that my vehicle is in Nebraska. I’m wondering how long until it gets to Los Angeles ?

Advertisement

nomographer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Rubicon ("Anaximander"), 94 YJ sold :(
Build Thread
Link
Got updated that my vehicle is in Nebraska. I’m wondering how long until it gets to Los Angeles ?
It should arrive by the time you finish reading The Grapes of Wrath, as it will doubtless seem like it's being shipped on Route 66. :tumbleweed:

Shamwedge

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Sport S | 2 Door | 6 Speed | Hydro
Tomorrow would have been 30 days since my VIN, so I was starting to get antsy. But here we are!

Your day will come! Hang in there!

But... in the meantime, keep your paws away from my Jeep. That one's mine. 😉😆🤣
Haha they barely just made the 30 day ETA time. Jeep went full clutch haha. That's awesome. Interestingly enough, I found out my order was actually placed on the 9th, so hopefully I hear something this week! That said, your Jeep is safe from my paws....for now 🤣🤣;)

Did the tracker on this forum update, or does that happen when you get further along in the build?

jadewolf

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 JK Sport (sold), 2021 JL Rubicon
Build Thread
Link
Haha they barely just made the 30 day ETA time. Jeep went full clutch haha. That's awesome. Interestingly enough, I found out my order was actually placed on the 9th, so hopefully I hear something this week! That said, your Jeep is safe from my paws....for now 🤣🤣;)

Did the tracker on this forum update, or does that happen when you get further along in the build?
Nope, nothing yet on Cryptostickers. I check the direct jeep.com links for build/sticker daily too. Probably not going to see it until after it gets through the build process is my guess.

Fingers crossed you get an update in the next day or two as well!

SouthernJL

First Name
Isom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Camry and 2014
Ordered JLUR on 3/20, delivered to dealership on 4/4.

Unbelievably fast.

I also signed up for Tread Lightly on 3/20. I had to ask the dealership to hold it 2 more weeks since you can't get the Tread Lightly discount till you've been a member 30 days.

Sponsored

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Willys
interesting...I ordered 3/10 and it has already shipped

what did you order?
Willys, Hella yella, 4 door, manual trans, 3.6L, trailer-tow package and technology package(mid level radio without nav) with alpine speaker upgrade, standard soft top. Not sure what the hold-up is on mine. Ordered on 3/6 and still nothing.

Last edited:

InTooJeep

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 JLUR, '07 Trailblazer
So the guys on the Canadian order thread mentioned that a dealer said there's a shortage because of the Cold Weather Group and the LED package.... which I have both of.
Anyone else hear anything similar?

Aloicious

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLR
So the guys on the Canadian order thread mentioned that a dealer said there's a shortage because of the Cold Weather Group and the LED package.... which I have both of.
I dont know if I'd put too much into that. If i pull up the build sheets for some of the vehicles on cryptostockers with 24 hour updated I find several that have both LED and cold weather groups. So that to me says that there is progress even with those groups. This just sounds like hearsay and conjecture to me

There are even people getting theirs delivered in very fast <4 week time-frames.

I know we're all anxious to get ours, myself included, but im expecting 6-8 weeks which I understand is typical and normal. When it starts getting to close to 8 weeks, thats when ill get concerned.

Sponsored

InTooJeep

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I dont know if I'd put too much into that. If i pull up the build sheets for some of the vehicles on cryptostockers with 24 hour updated I find several that have both LED and cold weather groups. So that to me says that there is progress even with those groups. This just sounds like hearsay and conjecture to me

There are even people getting theirs delivered in very fast <4 week time-frames.

I know we're all anxious to get ours, myself included, but im expecting 6-8 weeks which I understand is typical and normal. When it starts getting to close to 8 weeks, thats when ill get concerned.
I think that's why I'm getting unreasonably anxious. I also was told to wait about 6 weeks, but to see some people order after me and get them within 4 weeks - sometimes within 2 weeks, is making me quite anxious, if not frustrated.

Aloicious

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLR
I think that's why I'm getting unreasonably anxious. I also was told to wait about 6 weeks, but to see some people order after me and get them within 4 weeks - sometimes within 2 weeks, is making me quite anxious, if not frustrated.
I totally get it, i placed my order on 3/29 and have already been put in D1 with an eta shipping date of 4/16 which would be awesome if accurate, but i know that date can be very fluid.

Over analysis can cause an increase in anxiety, especially with something we have no control over. I try to limit my status update attempts to 1 per week each for jeep chat and the dealer. So I reach out to my dealer for a status update mondays, and contact jeep chat thursdays. Any more frequently and it makes it appear that progress is slowed/stalled but its not. If I start getting to 7-8 weeks and seem stuck in a status or something, thats when ill start raising a red flag.

InTooJeep

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I totally get it, i placed my order on 3/29 and have already been put in D1 with an eta shipping date of 4/16 which would be awesome if accurate, but i know that date can be very fluid.

Over analysis can cause an increase in anxiety, especially with something we have no control over. I try to limit my status update attempts to 1 per week each for jeep chat and the dealer. So I reach out to my dealer for a status update mondays, and contact jeep chat thursdays. Any more frequently and it makes it appear that progress is slowed/stalled but its not. If I start getting to 7-8 weeks and seem stuck in a status or something, thats when ill start raising a red flag.
My order was placed 3/22, now I can't even get any type of status code.
So since yours is a week after mine, there goes my frustrations lol.

JLUR 2.0 Auto Hyro Blue
CWG, LED, 8.4, TOW/AUX, Prem Soft Top, Tan Leather, Steel Bumpers
Ordered 3/22
Von/Vin 3/23
Dealer says it's "in production" 3/30 but no confirmation from Chat. Chat just says it'll be in build "very soon"

mattebury

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLR
We have both on our JLR, ordered 3/5, build sheet 4/1, sticker 4/6

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Willys
I thought my order was pretty basic. Figured mine would at least be built by now. I thought by today I would be waiting on shipping. Ordered on 3/6 and still nothing. Willys, Hella yella, 4 door, manual trans, 3.6L, trailer-tow package and technology package(mid level radio without nav) with alpine speaker upgrade, standard soft top. No other add-ons.

Advertisement

Advertisement