Sponsored

Suntek Ultra-Matte PPF on Sarge Green + Green protective rings + Red Removal on JLR

Anu2g

First Name
Anu
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Manual Magnuson JLR, '16 Manual Cayman GT4
Hey folks,

Recently did some exterior mods on my '21 Sarge Green JLR, including:

1) Suntek Ultra-Matte PPF on entire car, effectively turning the car into a Satin Green type of color. Performed at Exotic Vehicle Wraps in Sterling, VA.
2) Swapped out silver/red Jeep and Trail-rated badges for black ones
3) Diode Dynamics SS3 LED Fogs (Sport power level) + clear sidemarkers
4) Matte Black Rubicon hood badges (outline only) from US Rally Stripes
5) Paint-matched protective rings on the Mopar beadlock wheels
6) Paint-matched front and rear tow hooks
7) Warn mid-height bull bar
8) Tail lights tinted, with cut out for reverse light
9) Windows tinted (3M IR25 on sides, 3M CR70 on windshield)

See pics below!

Jeep Wrangler JL Suntek Ultra-Matte PPF on Sarge Green + Green protective rings + Red Removal on JLR Jeep-Wrangler-Rubicon-SunTek-Ultra-Matte-S1
Jeep Wrangler JL Suntek Ultra-Matte PPF on Sarge Green + Green protective rings + Red Removal on JLR Jeep-Wrangler-Rubicon-SunTek-Ultra-Matte-CS
Jeep Wrangler JL Suntek Ultra-Matte PPF on Sarge Green + Green protective rings + Red Removal on JLR Jeep-Wrangler-Rubicon-SunTek-Ultra-Matte-C1

Jeep Wrangler JL Suntek Ultra-Matte PPF on Sarge Green + Green protective rings + Red Removal on JLR Jeep-Wrangler-Rubicon-SunTek-Ultra-Matte-R1

Enjoy,
Anu

Jeep-Wrangler-Rubicon-SunTek-Ultra-Matte-FS1.jpg
Sponsored

Renhilio

First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU Rubicon
Hello from Ashburn, that thing looks fantastic! I hope to catch a glimpse of it on the road sometime.

Sponsored

OP
OP
Anu2g

Anu2g

First Name
Anu
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hello from Ashburn, that thing looks fantastic! I hope to catch a glimpse of it on the road sometime.
Thanks Tony! See you on the road

T4STE

First Name
Allen
Threads
Reaction score
Website
oswachiart.wixsite.com
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon Unlimited
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Graphic Designer
Vehicle Showcase
well thats just gorgeous. holy smokes. just when i thought the sarge green couldnt look any sharper, you go on do something like this. Great job.

OP
OP
Anu2g

Anu2g

First Name
Anu
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
well thats just gorgeous. holy smokes. just when i thought the sarge green couldnt look any sharper, you go on do something like this. Great job.
Thank you!

Sponsored

3VOLVE

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR
Definitely don't mind! Exotic Vehicle Wraps, in Sterling, VA
Thanks! I’m close by and Ashburn and will likely swing by and chat with them on my project.

BTW, please feel free to check out NoVA Jeepers if you’d like to join us on a ride or just meet some like-minded folks.

joe

Rockstar08

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sport
Looks amazing for sure, how much did they charge you to do the wrap?

OP
OP
Anu2g

Anu2g

First Name
Anu
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Thanks! I’m close by and Ashburn and will likely swing by and chat with them on my project.

BTW, please feel free to check out NoVA Jeepers if you’d like to join us on a ride or just meet some like-minded folks.

joe
Cool, Joe. Let them know you're friends with Anu. They've done a ton of stuff for me. Love working with them.

Looks amazing for sure, how much did they charge you to do the wrap?
I'd rather not say, just because they've done 3 cars for me and other random stuff. So I'm sure they give me slightly better pricing. I'll just say that they are more costly than alternative places I've seen. But it's really truly incredible work. They're definitely relationship people that treat you well even after the jobs done.

Absolutely stunning. Great job. When I saw Sarge first come out I knew it would look so awesome in matte. Also to get rid of the red is the best on that color.

Enjoy it, that is awesome.
Thank you, man. I thought the exact same thing when I first saw the color on the configurator. I went down to the shop to talk to them about doing the matte. They don't really get Jeeps...mostly exotic cars, so they were pretty excited to take on the project.

WhereRU_A-A-Ron

First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Unlimited Willys, 2015 Toyota Sienna XLE
Occupation
Restaurant Manager
Hey folks,

Recently did some exterior mods on my '21 Sarge Green JLR, including:

1) Suntek Ultra-Matte PPF on entire car, effectively turning the car into a Satin Green type of color. Performed at Exotic Vehicle Wraps in Sterling, VA.
2) Swapped out silver/red Jeep and Trail-rated badges for black ones
3) Diode Dynamics SS3 LED Fogs (Sport power level) + clear sidemarkers
4) Matte Black Rubicon hood badges (outline only) from US Rally Stripes
5) Paint-matched protective rings on the Mopar beadlock wheels
6) Paint-matched front and rear tow hooks
7) Warn mid-height bull bar
8) Tail lights tinted, with cut out for reverse light
9) Windows tinted (3M IR25 on sides, 3M CR70 on windshield)

See pics below!

Jeep Wrangler JL Suntek Ultra-Matte PPF on Sarge Green + Green protective rings + Red Removal on JLR Screenshot_20210319-142527
Jeep Wrangler JL Suntek Ultra-Matte PPF on Sarge Green + Green protective rings + Red Removal on JLR Screenshot_20210319-142527

Enjoy,
Anu

This looks freaking amazing. Perfect.
Sponsored