Sponsored

So, When are the First 392's Arriving?? Also, who has one???

OP
OP

DaltonGang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler JLU Sport S, Rubicon Suspension, Tires, and Rims. Firecracker Red
If I had one arriving at the dealership, I would try my best to meet the truck, unloading the 392. I can see every yahoo that works there trying to test it out, with a few full throttle romps.
Sponsored

Rosco P

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeepless at the moment.
If I had one arriving at the dealership, I would try my best to meet the truck, unloading the 392. I can see every yahoo that works there trying to test it out, with a few full throttle romps.
That will be the case with me if I can help it.

0II392II0

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLURH
Exactly why I told my dealer I only use nonethanol (true statement) and don't want them to fill the tank. they have this in my sales packet and I have been there three sperate time beating it in trying to get to dead horse status so they know I'm serious. I'm hoping this will eliminate any reason for anyone else besides the mechanic doing the initial setup to even sit in it.

Kuczy

First Name
Luke
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘13 JKUR. ‘17 JKUR Recon
One has been delivered to a dealership. Snazzberry with pictures on Facebook!! Owner is picking it up this weekend!

Cabernet

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 Wrangler X
This sucks, the railroad changed my ETA from April 7th to April 21st. Doesn't Chrysler have a deal to keep this from happening. It's just sitting on the train. It wants to be free, come on Mr. Conductor, get it moving along.

Sponsored

OP
OP

DaltonGang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Anyone from around here receive a JL 392 yet??

BCMgunner

First Name
Eli
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
392 on 37” KO2s
This sucks, the railroad changed my ETA from April 7th to April 21st. Doesn't Chrysler have a deal to keep this from happening. It's just sitting on the train. It wants to be free, come on Mr. Conductor, get it moving along.
Cabernet, mine is coming to SA as well, my dealer informed me the date had been pushed back again to April 21st. Hope the date sticks, if not earlier!

Cabernet

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 Wrangler X
Cabernet, mine is coming to SA as well, my dealer informed me the date had been pushed back again to April 21st. Hope the date sticks, if not earlier!
Last ETA update on Friday has them coming in on the 25th to the rail yard in Kirby. The date has changed 4 times that I know of.

Last edited:

FF294

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 Wrangler Rubicon Sahara SE, 2021 392
Last ETA update on Friday has them coming in on the 25th to the rail yard in Kirby. The date has changed 4 times that I know of.
Beginning of March I was told April 23rd and it is still that.
Happy 4/4 Four by Four Day!

Sponsored

BCMgunner

First Name
Eli
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
392 on 37” KO2s
For perspective. I ordered my wife a Cayenne the day I ordered the 392. The Cayenne came in a month ago, all the way from Germany 😅

This is starting to get ridiculous. Not to mention the havoc on the paint whatever grime/bird poop that has been sitting on it for months out in the open sun.

Last edited:
OP
OP

DaltonGang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FCA seems to be dangling the 392 Carrot in front of the Off-Road World, to generate attention. Hopefully they will produce an abundance of them, then open the floodgates, and start selling them off their dealership lots. I also hope prices come.down, with 392's in less mega optioned models.

DavidArmen

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR
FCA seems to be dangling the 392 Carrot in front of the Off-Road World, to generate attention. Hopefully they will produce an abundance of them, then open the floodgates, and start selling them off their dealership lots. I also hope prices come.down, with 392's in less mega optioned models.
I really hope they sell more and we see them in dealerships like every other wrangler!
Everyone who knows the game seems to think that the 392 will only be a one or two year thing because of government regulations. They would have to sell a large number of hybrids for every one 392 they want to sell.

Laserflorida

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 moab
got this today
12/7 order VIN 678XXX
Good news! I show your order is continuing to move through the shipping network en-route to your ordering dealership and has been prioritized for delivery. Your order presently shows a reflected estimated delivery window of 04/06/2021 - 04/20/2021. Please keep in mind, this timing is projected and is subject to change.

Taanto

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
392 Wrangler
With their commitment to emissions reduction, I would be surprised if the 392 was available for more than 2 or 3 years.
Sponsored