Sponsored

Xsspd

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL Sport S
Nope. Smooth sailing. The only "problem" I have is with reverse. I keep stalling in reverse! I mean, I've been driving manual transmissions for 27 years!! HOW do I keep stalling! :CWL::crying:
I did that too, and my 1 to 2 was a bit rough. You'll get used to it.

FLjeeper

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Rubicon JLU
Nope. Smooth sailing. The only "problem" I have is with reverse. I keep stalling in reverse! I mean, I've been driving manual transmissions for 27 years!! HOW do I keep stalling! :CWL::crying:
I keep stalling in reverse also. Not sure why.

Sponsored

Dane0196

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Frontier
Does anyone know how long it takes for them to ship to NJ? I ordered on 12/18 and they said to expect it in 6-8 weeks. Just around the 8 week mark I got the email about the manual recall so I went in to ask the dealer about it and to see if they could tell me how far along it was in the build process. They told me it was done and just waiting for the fix. I went back in around 3/15 to see if they had a status on it and I was told that the estimated ship date was 3/28. I’m just wondering if I can hopefully expect to see it this week

MaineBumpkin

First Name
Henri
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wrangler JLU, 2021 RAM 1500
Build Thread
Link
Does anyone know how long it takes for them to ship to NJ? I ordered on 12/18 and they said to expect it in 6-8 weeks. Just around the 8 week mark I got the email about the manual recall so I went in to ask the dealer about it and to see if they could tell me how far along it was in the build process. They told me it was done and just waiting for the fix. I went back in around 3/15 to see if they had a status on it and I was told that the estimated ship date was 3/28. I’m just wondering if I can hopefully expect to see it this week
I hope so, that’s ridiculous! Ours (ordered 1/2) is in MA and should be delivered to ME this week. I get the feeling Jeep logistics is a total CF, likely in part due to Covid.

KeithM

First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 JLUR, 06 Duramax, e39 Touring
Occupation
Software
Thanks for saying that. Been feeling a bit inadequate there for a bit.
The more miles you get the Jeep gets easier to drive. It is now easy in 1st/reverse without using the gas pedal up slopes - when new it would stall very easily.

Dane0196

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Frontier
I hope so, that’s ridiculous! Ours (ordered 1/2) is in MA and should be delivered to ME this week. I get the feeling Jeep logistics is a total CF, likely in part due to Covid.
The worst part is seeing all the posts of everyone ordering in February and March getting theirs. I don’t want it to sound like I’m mad though. I’m glad people are getting their stuff. I’m just starting to get a bit antsy because I’ve been seeing jeeps drive past my job every day since I ordered and I just wanna join the fun already.

Sponsored

ravenracer666

First Name
Nathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Black 2021 JLUR MT
The worst part is seeing all the posts of everyone ordering in February and March getting theirs. I don’t want it to sound like I’m mad though. I’m glad people are getting their stuff. I’m just starting to get a bit antsy because I’ve been seeing jeeps drive past my job every day since I ordered and I just wanna join the fun already.
I ordered on 11/30/2020 and am still waiting. You're not alone! Hang in there. :)

Dane0196

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Frontier
I ordered on 11/30/2020 and am still waiting. You're not alone! Hang in there. :)
What setup did you get? I ordered a 2 Door and I’m wondering if the 2 doors are at the back of the line just due to them being a lower selling version.

ravenracer666

First Name
Nathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Black 2021 JLUR MT
What setup did you get? I ordered a 2 Door and I’m wondering if the 2 doors are at the back of the line just due to them being a lower selling version.
No, I ordered a 4-door with half-doors. My guess is they just did the recall updates in a random order, but I did finally get confirmation that it shipped last Thursday! It's been so long that I almost can't believe it. 😂

Brendon

First Name
Brendon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 2dr Willys 2020 GMC Denali 2500 HD
Vehicle Showcase
Thanks for saying that. Been feeling a bit inadequate there for a bit.
I thought it was just me! But, it is a matter of getting used to the feel of the clutch v. gas
Sponsored