Sponsored

SNAZZBERRY Wrangler JL Club

Cypher

First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR Eco-Diesel now. 18, 19, 20 JLUR 3.6 old.
Occupation
Cybersecurity Leader
Vehicle Showcase
5 months and 3k miles in and I agree that the Snazzberry color will show everything! Especially water spots.
In all seriousness, I love the color but liken it to black in regards to show dirt, swirls and pinstripes.
Do not regret buying this color of wrangler!
thanks for the info. I love the look of a black vehicle, but I am too hard on my Jeep's to get a black one. even all of my Punk'n JLURs were pretty scratched up due to wonderful AZ mesquite and brush on trails. I was hoping my 4th would be a color that would maybe hide some of the imperfections from trail use, but not sure that's going to happen. I am getting painted fenders this time as I have learned they actually hold up better than the black ones. (the black plastic is softer it seems and takes scratches easier)

I looked at one today (snazzberry) in a parking lot and you could for sure see lots of pinstriping etc. I will wait for the April order guide to see if maybe a new color is introduced before I order so guess i have a few weeks to decide between Hydro and Snazzberry if nothing new is released.
Sponsored

Cypher

First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR Eco-Diesel now. 18, 19, 20 JLUR 3.6 old.
Occupation
Cybersecurity Leader
Vehicle Showcase
Maybe they will release Gobi...
that would be nice! The Nacho and hella Yellow would probably hide dirt and scratches really well, but I just don't personally care for those myself. Goni on the other hand I would buy in a heartbeat.

west tex

First Name
Skoro
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JL 2dr 80th Edition, 2017 Renegade Trailhawk
Occupation
Retired, as in "Tired again"
Maybe they will release Gobi...
I really like my new Snazzberry JL, but if Gobi was available, that's what I would have gone with.

Jeep4Win

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLR
I really like my new Snazzberry JL, but if Gobi was available, that's what I would have gone with.
Gobi would have been my second choice if there was no Snazzberry. If neither was available I would have waited another year to order.

Sponsored

MaineBumpkin

First Name
Henri
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wrangler JLU, 2021 RAM 1500
Build Thread
Link
Dealer told me last night that this is the same paint code as the RAM Delmonico Red (which I was going to get on my truck). Since my wife's JLUR will be Snazzberry I decide to go Patriot Blue. No way I could stand having two vehicles the same color in my driveway(even if it's a sharp color)!

Hogdreamer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Cherokee, 2021 Sahara Altitude
No way I could stand having two vehicles the same color in my driveway(even if it's a sharp color)!
My dealer thought they might have a Wrangler with the options I wanted in Granite Crystal.

My wife said "no way" immediately! "That's the same color as my Cherokee". The tone in her voice let me know that would have been an argument I would not have won. :headbang:

Turned out the dealership didn't have one in that color so I ordered one in Snazzberry. The Granite Crystal and Snazzberry do look really nice sitting along side each other in the garage.

AZ Great White

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Rubicon JL
Occupation
Retired
Just put the first 200 miles driving from the dealer in Lake Havasu to home, everything went well. First time the wife saw the color and she love it, however did she ask if I should‘ve gotten a four door🙄. I told her this is my Jeep and that‘s why her Jeep (GC Trailhawk) is a four door.
Looking forward trailing with our friends in the Arizona Desert!!
S

4D79EEB7-0FB7-4990-9783-C501F46EECA7.jpeg

4B9F49A1-DF26-4B12-9106-A4EC6EB51034.jpeg

west tex

First Name
Skoro
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JL 2dr 80th Edition, 2017 Renegade Trailhawk
Occupation
Retired, as in "Tired again"
That steel bumper looks great. Wish it was an option across the Wrangler line.

Sponsored

MissRuby

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JL Unlimited Rubicon
First time Jeep owner as of today! Since my commute time has been reduced drastically due to covid I figured it was time to fulfill a lifelong dream and trade in my boring Avalon hybrid commuter car for something fun! Decided to go for a 4-door Rubicon with the power touch convertible roof and all the bells and whistles.

Once I saw the Snazzberry I knew it had to be that color, nothing else would do. I love how it color shifts - it goes from a burgundy/dark cherry color to lipstick red to candy apple red depending on lighting and how the sun hits it. The metallic flake is gorgeous. Super happy with this purchase. I haven’t stopped smiling all night!

Meet Miss Ruby:
Jeep Wrangler JL SNAZZBERRY Wrangler JL Club 236117B7-53B4-4A36-BBE6-DFB4032ADA0D

AZ Great White

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Rubicon JL
Occupation
Retired
First time Jeep owner as of today! Since my commute time has been reduced drastically due to covid I figured it was time to fulfill a lifelong dream and trade in my boring Avalon hybrid commuter car for something fun! Decided to go for a 4-door Rubicon with the power touch convertible roof and all the bells and whistles.

Once I saw the Snazzberry I knew it had to be that color, nothing else would do. I love how it color shifts - it goes from a burgundy/dark cherry color to lipstick red to candy apple red depending on lighting and how the sun hits it. The metallic flake is gorgeous. Super happy with this purchase. I haven’t stopped smiling all night!

Meet Miss Ruby:
Jeep Wrangler JL SNAZZBERRY Wrangler JL Club 236117B7-53B4-4A36-BBE6-DFB4032ADA0D
Congratulations, very nice color I might add!!