SNAZZBERRY Wrangler JL Club

JimmyZ

First Name
Jimmy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 2-Door JL Snazzberry Rubicon
I've seen several steel bumper take offs on the local facebook jeep groups. 200-400 is ask, the rear steel bumper is just 'ok' at best. Wife has the upgrade and I will spend every off-road trip cleaning snow, sand, mud, whatever out of that bumper. The leaving clearance angle sucks too.

Find one that is a take off. You will save money, spend a little on a nice clearance AL rear.

We too, have cold weather group here in dallas. My ass never gets cold. I've always questioned people who have cold asses, they should stay in.

I will warn you, numb your settings on your forward radar on that jeep before you hit a double exit lane off the freeway and it freaks the shit out and starts pulse breaking while semis are on your ass. I can actually replicate that without cars braking.
I hope I can score a take off for that... Been scouring the forums and Facebook marketplace for a local one, but haven't been successful yet. I looked at the eBay knock off but, I see the comments about the rusting, and that makes me shy away... I'm not going to be doing heavy off-roading as there isn't much of that here in central Florida to do. However, I would like to add the capability to do some and have a decent winch for recovery. I, like a few others, really appreciate the stock look, hence why I like the Mopar steel bumper. I realize there is many other more capable options for a lot less coin, but I just really like the stock look. Guess I'm just old... 🤣

Duly noted... Will have to look at the owners manual to find out how to do that... Ingot it cause I have a 5 year old son and I figured I should get every possible safety package.
Sponsored

west tex

First Name
Skoro
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JL 2dr 80th Edition, 2017 Renegade Trailhawk
Occupation
Retired, as in "Tired again"
Looks sharp! Nice to see a fellow 2 door!

The 4 dr is more practical, but it's just the wife and me these days and we agree that the 2 dr looks the part. When kids and grandkids show up we can rent a minivan if we need to.

JimmyZ

First Name
Jimmy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 2-Door JL Snazzberry Rubicon
The 4 dr is more practical, but it's just the wife and me these days and we agree that the 2 dr looks the part. When kids and grandkids show up we can rent a minivan if we need to.
I have a family and still went two door. Its a them problem... Not a me problem... I'll be driving 🤣🤣🤣

Sponsored

Jeep4Win

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLR
I did... Family/Works been stupid busy haven't had much time to create a build thread. Here is a few pics but I have alot more but have to compress them as they are too large to upload 🙄
Jeep Wrangler JL SNAZZBERRY Wrangler JL Club Resized_20210316_145851

Jeep Wrangler JL SNAZZBERRY Wrangler JL Club Resized_20210316_145851
The white out looks great!

Hogdreamer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Cherokee, 2021 Sahara Altitude
My Snazzberry Sahara Altitude showed up at the dealership over the weekend. Ordered on 26 February 2021 and hopefully take possession on 29 March 2021. Looking forward to tomorrow!

Yes, it is dirty as I had to explain to my wife that it just got off the truck. Soon it will get a nice shower and look much better.

Jeep Wrangler JL SNAZZBERRY Wrangler JL Club Wrangler Snazzberry 2

Jeep Wrangler JL SNAZZBERRY Wrangler JL Club Wrangler Snazzberry 3

Jeep Wrangler JL SNAZZBERRY Wrangler JL Club Wrangler Snazzberry 4

Jeep Wrangler JL SNAZZBERRY Wrangler JL Club Wrangler Snazzberry 5

Jeep Wrangler JL SNAZZBERRY Wrangler JL Club Wrangler Snazzberry 6

Jeep Wrangler JL SNAZZBERRY Wrangler JL Club Wrangler Snazzberry 7

Sideview.jpg

Last edited:

Sponsored

Cypher

First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR Eco-Diesel now. 18, 19, 20 JLUR 3.6 old.
Occupation
Cybersecurity Leader
Vehicle Showcase
How does Snazzberry do with trail pinstripes and swirl marks etc? I am about to order my 4th JLUR and it is between Hydro blue pearl and Snazzberry Pearl. My first 3 were all Punk'n, and it was ok for hiding pinstripes, but hoping to get something that is the same or better at hiding scratches. I am out every weekend, and in AZ scratches are a given so trying to make it look as good as I can knowing it will get scraped up. (not interested in yellow, white, silver etc. I like bold colors).

I also plan for painted fenders ths time. I have had both painted and unpainted now and the black / unpainted seem softer and scatch easier. (where a fingernail can catch, not just pinstripes)

Hogdreamer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
How does Snazzberry do with trail pinstripes and swirl marks etc? I am about to order my 4th JLUR and it is between Hydro blue pearl and Snazzberry Pearl.
Since I now have 21 miles on my Snazzberry, I consider myself an expert on the color! :LOL: :CWL: :LOL:

Personally though, I think Snazzberry is too dark a color to NOT show the imperfections of pinstripes and swirl marks. I noticed dust and smudge marks are very easily seen as I was giving the Jeep a quick detail tonight.

Hydro Blue seems lighter so it may hide light scratches better. But I've never seen Hydro Blue in person yet so my opinion is worthless. :blush:

Cypher

First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR Eco-Diesel now. 18, 19, 20 JLUR 3.6 old.
Occupation
Cybersecurity Leader
Vehicle Showcase
Since I now have 21 miles on my Snazzberry, I consider myself an expert on the color! :LOL: :CWL: :LOL:

Personally though, I think Snazzberry is too dark a color to NOT show the imperfections of pinstripes and swirl marks. I noticed dust and smudge marks are very easily seen as I was giving the Jeep a quick detail tonight.

Hydro Blue seems lighter so it may hide light scratches better. But I've never seen Hydro Blue in person yet so my opinion is worthless. :blush:
After looking at pictures online I think you may be correct. It seems it shows road dirt and salt etc. Really bad. I live in AZ so salt is not an issue, but dust for sure is. I wish Punkn was still out, i would just buy that again. Still between Hydro and Snazzberry now though, and I actually prefer Snazzberry I think, but now getting worried about how it will always look dirty. (I am Off-road every weekend)

Hogdreamer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Still between Hydro and Snazzberry now though, and I actually prefer Snazzberry I think, but now getting worried about how it will always look dirty. (I am Off-road every weekend)
Just my 2 cents, again, but in actuality, I think Jeep Wranglers look best when they do look dirty. :like:

Unless one really wants a Mall Crawler. But then Snazzberry really works there too cause it's really sharp looking all shined up. :clap:

CJACKZ

First Name
Chuck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR, 2003 Expedition, 2003 C230 kompressor
Occupation
Making Trash
5 months and 3k miles in and I agree that the Snazzberry color will show everything! Especially water spots.
In all seriousness, I love the color but liken it to black in regards to show dirt, swirls and pinstripes.
Do not regret buying this color of wrangler!
Sponsored