Sponsored

Anyone watch the Lite Brite Jeep Youtube channel?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ThirtyOne

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.jeepdoodles.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU Rubicon, 2017 Chevy Tahoe
Build Thread
Link
Just looked them up on Youtube...

Any Channel that needs to advertise a half dressed girl in practically every thumbnail is weak IMO...
Itā€™s a cheap trick.

But as far as cheap tricks go itā€™s a good one.

AlanD

First Name
Alan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Nacho Wrangler Unlimited
Vehicle Showcase
FYI I hear the have a new Bronco on order. Some one said she talks too much there was a funny joke in the King of Hammers video where the crew told Kevin "if she is talking too much to hit something on her side." After they finished there was a big dent on her side of the vehicle. They all got a good laugh...

entropy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler Sport S JL 2-D
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Professional dancer/male stripper
Fun in the beginning. Then they took their Jeep so far. Not only that but it is like watching a Jeep derby show. Vehicles get damaged on almost every episode now, theres a few episodes involving roll overs and everything and it all seems to be part of the show. It is just too much.

sourdough

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL
I have been following but also losing/lost interest. I have also been watching https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=venture4wd Chris has a JK with 160K on the odometer and sleeps in a R.T.T. camping/exploring F.S. and BLM roads. He had kept it simple for a couple years but now has a shy broad tagging along. Kind glad she is in the back ground.

Last edited:

Sponsored

SoCal

First Name
MARK
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR, 981 Porsche Cayman S, BMW F32, Lexus is250
Just looked them up on Youtube...

Any Channel that needs to advertise a half dressed girl in practically every thumbnail is weak IMO...
actually it's brilliant....the only reason I "accidentally" clicked on it

mgroeger

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR 2.0T, 1991 YJ rock crawler
Occupation
I make microchips for a living.
Vehicle Showcase
They where also on a Netscape show
NETSCAPE!?!?! Dude you just showed how old you are... lol.

I've done two trails with them and I can honestly say they are nice people. They are both very approachable and really just an average couple that happen to be "famous" in the off road world and are making it work for themselves... more power to them. Kevin and I had a conversation about how hard it is to find a place to buy out here in this area... normal stuff. Believe it or not Brittany doesn't really talk much off camera other than normal casual conversation. The one trail they weren't doing any filming and really were just like everyone else on the ride, heck Brittany barely even got out of the Jeep. The next day they were filming and doing what needed to be done for that week's video. I kind of looked at it like, hey this is their job and they need to do xyz to get it done so if the camera was on I didn't say anything to them.
I will say I'm pretty famous now because you can see Fat Ninja in one of their vids criss crossing in and out of camera shot. I do sign autographs if you are interested... $5 per and $10 if you want a pic of my Jeep.

qnet

First Name
Quentin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 2 DR Jeep Wrangler Sport JL, 18 BMW M2
I really enjoy their videos, and only just recently found them over the past year. I admit that Brittany is what drew me to watching the first video I saw of theirs, but they're really helpful and entertaining. It really shows what can be done with an JL.

If they ordered a Bronco, I look forward to watching their videos about it.

NMPirate

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Old go-cart from 1973
Occupation
King Shit of Turd Island
I was watching the channel from the very beginning and it was pretty entertaining and informative. I even watched all of the Netflix show that Brittany did for her drift car. After that they seemed to be destroying just about everything they were driving. That's when I pulled the plug. I'm not in to destroying a vehicle even if you get more Youtube views in the process. I wish they would get back to the "regular guy" off-roading and leave the destruction out of the channel.

ThirtyOne

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.jeepdoodles.com
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
I really enjoy their videos, and only just recently found them over the past year. I admit that Brittany is what drew me to watching the first video I saw of theirs, but they're really helpful and entertaining. It really shows what can be done with an JL.

If they ordered a Bronco, I look forward to watching their videos about it.
I agree if they get a Bronco I would enjoy watching what they do with it.

Sponsored

fat_head

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU
I just went to look at their channel so I could see what she looks like. Almost every thumbnail is of her in a skimpy outfit. Personally I always block channels that do that.
I'm a red blooded, masculine proud American male with T levels bouncing off the limiter.

When I see hot chicks in video thumbnails, I click the video no matter what the subject matter is.

mgroeger

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR 2.0T, 1991 YJ rock crawler
Occupation
I make microchips for a living.
Vehicle Showcase
I'm a red blooded, masculine proud American male with T levels bouncing off the limiter.

When I see hot chicks in video thumbnails, I click the video no matter what the subject matter is.
So I'm guessing your lack of discretion has landed you on quite a few Tranny channels... lol.

AlanD

First Name
Alan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Nacho Wrangler Unlimited
Vehicle Showcase
NETSCAPE!?!?! Dude you just showed how old you are... lol.

I've done two trails with them and I can honestly say they are nice people. They are both very approachable and really just an average couple that happen to be "famous" in the off road world and are making it work for themselves... more power to them. Kevin and I had a conversation about how hard it is to find a place to buy out here in this area... normal stuff. Believe it or not Brittany doesn't really talk much off camera other than normal casual conversation. The one trail they weren't doing any filming and really were just like everyone else on the ride, heck Brittany barely even got out of the Jeep. The next day they were filming and doing what needed to be done for that week's video. I kind of looked at it like, hey this is their job and they need to do xyz to get it done so if the camera was on I didn't say anything to them.
I will say I'm pretty famous now because you can see Fat Ninja in one of their vids criss crossing in and out of camera shot. I do sign autographs if you are interested... $5 per and $10 if you want a pic of my Jeep.
Busted ! Lets try Netflix... Yes, I'm a fossil says my 55 year old wife. Just watched a video on what ever happened to Netscape Navigator... They do sound/look like a nice couple. I see comments about the pictures on YouTube. Hey it's all about getting clicks, likes and subscriptions. Many people do racy pictures or put up something inflammatory or misleading to get that initial click. It goes with the territory... Watch a couple video's if you like it watch more... Just that simple

ThirtyOne

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.jeepdoodles.com
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
On Instagram there are a bunch of pretty jeep girls building channels on their looks. And they donā€™t have anywhere near the kind of content that LiteBrite does. I donā€™t have a problem with that part of it at all.
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.